• Looking at Remote Controlled Love Eggs

    1484778853
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    Ended up with this one lovingnewtoys know it's pink but didn't want to spend too much money in case I didn't like it
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375

    If it's suitable all fine an well if I think I do love it I will get a better one.

    1484782370
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1132
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    If you find you don't like the inseration remote control eggs too much I would definitely consider

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36307

    or maybe even http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34742 :)

    1484814721
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    Thank you Paige it's certainly something I will consider, I have looked at them previous but thought what the hell let's jump right in there. Hopefully it will all be good will have a play around with it before I pick up hubby later, got on next day delivery cause I really wanted to try them, but when hubby wasn't around to see me fumble too much lol.

    1484823721
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1664
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    LNT, I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888, if anal is your thing as your review tends to suggest. then I think you would like it. I prefer it to a butt plug, as I tend to dislike the thicker neck that they have, which gives me the urge to push them out if I walk around with one in.

    I wanted a remote love egg but as I can only use then anally, all but that one were unsuitable. I love it, i shall have to get on with doing a review on it.

    1484828926
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    Okay my toys, dress and bra an knickers and not forgetting the lube has arrived. Oh I also got a wee free gift of nipple tassles also. Well this afternoon will be a trial run of both toys.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375
    I forgot I had bought the clit stimulator as well lol.

    1484828964
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6214
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Hope you enjoy :)

    1484843647
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4660
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Alicia4Ever wrote:

    LNT, I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888, if anal is your thing as your review tends to suggest. then I think you would like it. I prefer it to a butt plug, as I tend to dislike the thicker neck that they have, which gives me the urge to push them out if I walk around with one in.

    I wanted a remote love egg but as I can only use then anally, all but that one were unsuitable. I love it, i shall have to get on with doing a review on it.

    Alicia - I look forward to reading your review of it - thanks for the thought.

    SLP -hope you enjoy your new purchases and they are all you hope for them to be xxxx

    1484909713
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    Well I'm not sure how to rate my experience with the Love eggs, never really got a thrill from them certainly no orgasm, did stir and heighten sensation became wet so did help when g spot was stimulated for an orgasm then by hubby. I will try the Love egg again in a different situation and see if that changes anything, but I don't think it will as there wasn't enough force or feel strong enough even on a rumble.
    Tried the clit stimulator with hubby he was a bit over zealous and wanted to go to highest setting first so nothing accomplished there either. So this will be an experiment which I will do myself to see if going through the various levels will bring me to orgasm.
    I know hubby can bring me to orgasm and I can squirt for him so these toys may just be my play things for me when he is at work. We shall just have to wait an see.

    1486290023

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3319
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Hi Scaredlilpussy, thsts ashame your first experience with a love eggs not been great. I was reading the reviews and it doesn't sound the best in all honesty. You could send it back and swap it for a better one or something else you're after if your not happy with it.

    It's always good to start experimenting solo so you find your likes/dislikes and you can totally relax alone and learn what your body responds best too👍 it's trial and error when you first start purchasing sex toys until you find out what works best.

    I seen you ask about lube, the best lube for sensitive skin is sliquid range. I've sensitive skin and react to everything but haven't had any issues with sliquids, they're definitely the cream of the crop 💜xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/sliquid/

    1486292377
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    slinky binky wrote:

    Hi Scaredlilpussy, thsts ashame your first experience with a love eggs not been great. I was reading the reviews and it doesn't sound the best in all honesty. You could send it back and swap it for a better one or something else you're after if your not happy with it.

    It's always good to start experimenting solo so you find your likes/dislikes and you can totally relax alone and learn what your body responds best too👍 it's trial and error when you first start purchasing sex toys until you find out what works best.

    I seen you ask about lube, the best lube for sensitive skin is sliquid range. I've sensitive skin and react to everything but haven't had any issues with sliquids, they're definitely the cream of the crop 💜xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/sliquid/

    Thanks slinkybinky, I have 2 water based lubes one lovehoney silky and an organic one so finding these are working for me just now. I'm going to keep the love egg just now and see if anything changes cause I know I'm quite stressed just now so it could be a factor.
    1486293861

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3319
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Nps at all hunni. Stress could have an effect on the pleasure or lack off it for sure. Take your time with play-time, don't just dive right in make sure youre fully relaxed as it will help. Did you find the size okay for insertion as I see you were worried about that?

    I'm glad you're getting on well with those lubes, it's a nightmare getting a reaction from lube or ought else for that matter!

    Keep us posted on how you get on with the love egg. I really hope it works out well for you but if it's not to be there's always the reliable return policy 👍💜xx

    1486295523
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    slinky binky wrote:

    Nps at all hunni. Stress could have an effect on the pleasure or lack off it for sure. Take your time with play-time, don't just dive right in make sure youre fully relaxed as it will help. Did you find the size okay for insertion as I see you were worried about that?

    I'm glad you're getting on well with those lubes, it's a nightmare getting a reaction from lube or ought else for that matter!

    Keep us posted on how you get on with the love egg. I really hope it works out well for you but if it's not to be there's always the reliable return policy 👍💜xx

    Slinkybinky the fit of the Love egg okay but finding if a move the wrong way it can skip out so my opening maybe too large or muscles not tight enough to hold it. Will need to get some of those wee balls to work my muscles I think to improve pelvic floor.
    1486573941

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3319
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    the best decision of my life was getting kegal/jiggle balls, i love, love, love them and recommend them to everyone for the health benefits alone.

    I've recommend them to everyone even my ma I rate them so highly, the health benefits alone are worththe investment and theres some decent sets around which won't break the bank.

    Grr my phone's decided not to link! A quick search of the site will take you there. I've seen a few sets, theres the Lovehoney basics (silver attatched to string and they're in the 3 for £10 deal so you could pick up a couple of other items essentials or whatever floats your boat. And you get a free Tracey cox kegal ball with any order of kegal exercisers so pretty decent four items for a tenner!

    There's the swoon set too, made purely of silicone and get this they're being discontinued and are on sale at £3!

    Then i seen a lovely glass set called "toy joy duo" they have a silicone insert to place the balls in and I'm quite liking the idea of wearing glass balls myself 😄

    All of them I think come with the free kegal mentioned in first suggestion so you'll have two items to try 👍

    I'd definitely do the exercises whilst wearing the egg as i believe love eggs also serve a purpose helping us exercise.

    Have you tested it since? I really do hope it'll bring you lots of joy.

    Was thinking about wands too, there's also a Lovehoney rechargeable smaller black wand at £35. Its rechargeable and decent imo. Although the vibrations are more buzzy which can be a deal breaker, it's all personal preferance. Ive seen it on offer a few times like once dotd it came on at half price 👍

    Are you subscribed to the emails? If not go to your profile and sign up for offers etc. Look out for e-mail offers there's some great ones.


    Hope that helps a bit hunni 😙💜xx

    1486576881
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Here are the links to slinky's comment! (I'm totally procrastinating)

    1. LH Basics http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

    2. Swoon silicone http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

    3. Toy Joy Duo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31512

    4. LH rechargable wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36056 (I've tried the white version and agree it's buzzy but quite powerful. Returned coz it was too buzzy for me. All comes down to preference!)

    This is the Tracey Cox free with £5 spend offer http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/9765/
    And the 3 for £10 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8783/

    And to add on, if you haven't already, I recommend reading LH's guides on using kegel balls, so you know what to expect :) Their guides really are quite helpful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/buyers-guide/ 

    1486579392
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    captainmeow wrote:

    Here are the links to slinky's comment! (I'm totally procrastinating)

    1. LH Basics http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

    2. Swoon silicone http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

    3. Toy Joy Duo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31512

    4. LH rechargable wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36056 (I've tried the white version and agree it's buzzy but quite powerful. Returned coz it was too buzzy for me. All comes down to preference!)

    This is the Tracey Cox free with £5 spend offer http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/9765/
    And the 3 for £10 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8783/

    And to add on, if you haven't already, I recommend reading LH's guides on using kegel balls, so you know what to expect :) Their guides really are quite helpful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/buyers-guide/

    slinky binky wrote:

    the best decision of my life was getting kegal/jiggle balls, i love, love, love them and recommend them to everyone for the health benefits alone.

    I've recommend them to everyone even my ma I rate them so highly, the health benefits alone are worththe investment and theres some decent sets around which won't break the bank.

    Grr my phone's decided not to link! A quick search of the site will take you there. I've seen a few sets, theres the Lovehoney basics (silver attatched to string and they're in the 3 for £10 deal so you could pick up a couple of other items essentials or whatever floats your boat. And you get a free Tracey cox kegal ball with any order of kegal exercisers so pretty decent four items for a tenner!

    There's the swoon set too, made purely of silicone and get this they're being discontinued and are on sale at £3!

    Then i seen a lovely glass set called "toy joy duo" they have a silicone insert to place the balls in and I'm quite liking the idea of wearing glass balls myself 😄

    All of them I think come with the free kegal mentioned in first suggestion so you'll have two items to try 👍

    I'd definitely do the exercises whilst wearing the egg as i believe love eggs also serve a purpose helping us exercise.

    Have you tested it since? I really do hope it'll bring you lots of joy.

    Was thinking about wands too, there's also a Lovehoney rechargeable smaller black wand at £35. Its rechargeable and decent imo. Although the vibrations are more buzzy which can be a deal breaker, it's all personal preferance. Ive seen it on offer a few times like once dotd it came on at half price 👍

    Are you subscribed to the emails? If not go to your profile and sign up for offers etc. Look out for e-mail offers there's some great ones.


    Hope that helps a bit hunni 😙💜xx

    Catainmeow and Slinky Binky like to sound of the kegel balls and the wand looks good too. Ive read the LH guides and very informative. Subscribed to the emails looking for offers. Unfortunately no pennies doesn't matter how cheap they are at moment managed to land in my overdraft so that's shit, another issue for me to deal with .
    1486666085

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3319
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Oh no 😕 is there nobody you can ask for help at all perhaps hubbys family? I so, so, so wish i could do something to help you, your situation has really got to me because ive been there so it really hits home.

    Could you call the bank and explain you've been struggling? They may give you an extension but idk. Some companies will, alot infact but I've never had an overdraft because i dont believe in them as they'd end up being an issue. Definitely try calling them you knoe the saying "if you don't ask you dont get" it's worth a try 👍

    They're incredible kegal exercisers best investment ive ever made

    You'll get there, one day at a time hunni 😄 😙xx


    Thanks 4 posting the links Captinmeow, much appreciate hunni 👍😙💜xx

    1486668587
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    slinky binky wrote:

    Oh no 😕 is there nobody you can ask for help at all perhaps hubbys family? I so, so, so wish i could do something to help you, your situation has really got to me because ive been there so it really hits home.

    Could you call the bank and explain you've been struggling? They may give you an extension but idk. Some companies will, alot infact but I've never had an overdraft because i dont believe in them as they'd end up being an issue. Definitely try calling them you knoe the saying "if you don't ask you dont get" it's worth a try 👍

    They're incredible kegal exercisers best investment ive ever made

    You'll get there, one day at a time hunni 😄 😙xx


    Thanks 4 posting the links Captinmeow, much appreciate hunni 👍😙💜xx

    Slinky Binky everything sorted it was my own stupid miscalculation, expected something to come out today but got date wrong and it came out yesterday. I'm normally good with money but just mucked it up abit but okay now. Thanks for worrying about me, but I need to realise that while off work sick I have to be more observant of dates. 😐
    1486668887
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    Doesn't stop you wanting to buy some things though, a pick me up something to put a smile on your face. But hey will just have to wait.

    1486676386
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    No problem slinky :)

    Aww SLP, I'm glad it's sorted now though. All in good time hun! There are ways to enjoy yourself without having to burn a hole in the pocket :)

    1486681236
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2017

    captainmeow wrote:

    No problem slinky :)

    Aww SLP, I'm glad it's sorted now though. All in good time hun! There are ways to enjoy yourself without having to burn a hole in the pocket :)

    I know Captainmeow haha, think it's a woman's prerogative to want but for now it's a wish 😊

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.