• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Vibrating Panties/Knickers- 50 Shades Darker

Dr Gray [sign in to see picture]

My Wife is incredibly exciting for 50 shades darker on valentines day. We have tickets book and the day planned. What she doesn't know is I've purchased a vibrator for her panties that she'll be wearing out that day.
    Have you guys ever tried this? And how did it go?

From all the items for it out there, not many boast positive reviews, mostly they either sit wrong, are too loud, or the vibes are soft or so strong that the seat next to them can feel it too.

After looking at all available at love honey AU I went with the Jimmy Jane Form 1.
    If it doesn't suit going out it can be kept as a clit vibe, and is obviously good quality being Jimmy Jane.

What are YOUR thoughts???

:D

Dr Gray

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Valentines two years ago......remote control love eggs......horny wife...table booked at our favourite chinese restaurant....disaster.....hope your day goes better

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Personally I wouldn't bother with the vibrating panties, have fun after film and dinner in the privacy of your own home.

BadKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

I am also interested in other people's thoughts on this. I have been thinking about buying some vibrating panties for a while but haven't done it. I think your valentines idea sounds super hot and sexy! I'd love it if my husband did that for me

@Bigtrak Oh no, What went wrong???

@kittencub, yes I don't hold out too much hope that they will work successfully but the Jimmy Jane Form 1 will still be worth it if it doesn't work for its intended application

@Bigtrak Oh no, What went wrong???

@kittencub, yes I don't hold out too much hope that they will work successfully but the Jimmy Jane Form 1 will still be worth it if it doesn't work for its intended application

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.