• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Looking to buy first vacuum/ penis pump.

Cunnilingust [sign in to see picture]

I would be grateful of any advice from experienced users & lovehoney staff/ admins. I've been looking into buying my first device for quite some time now but don't know what to choose. The bathmate range is what I'm considering because all the reviews I've read lead me to believe it is a great quality build that will last. Also when used with water it prevents the edema looking effect that air only pumps produce. I'm 7.5inch length and just under 6inch circumference with no previous vacuum/ pumping experience. From the complete range of these suction devices that lovehoney sell what do you think I should short list?

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

You will need the larger Bathmate. I have tested it and its on my review list. You won't fit into the smaller chamber one and certainly won't have room for growth. It's the Bathmate Goliath
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19196&reviewid=62506#customer_reviews

Great review! So with this product being discontinued I guess I'll be looking to the current larger model to allow room for expansion.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Yes. You will need the biggest chamber. Think the small ones are about 7 inches chamber so length wise you will hit the top. you won't fill the big chamber when pumping but you will certainly have room.

LovehoneyAU - Carly [sign in to see picture]

Hi there http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/cunnilingust/! Carly from Lovehoney Australia here.

From what you've said I would recommend the Bathmate Hydromax X40 Large Hydrotherapy Penis Pump.

How it measures up
    • Canal diameter: 2.5
    • Internal Length: 11.5 inches

Bathmate products use water to make a more consistent, powerful and uniform vacuum. This means that the growth in length and girth happens evenly, leading to a penis that looks bigger all over, without the bulging that some users of other penis pumps report.These are really high quality pumps and you'll see from the customer reviews that many have seen great results.

Make sure to have a read of the guide to the Bathmate range here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/which-is-the-best-bathmate-penis-pump/

Let us know if you need anything else, we're open 24/7 for any other questions you might have.

Thank you both for replying! I've just ordered myself the X40 BathMate, the MEGA 2 inch cock ring and a pack of the easy on Doc Johnson stretchy 4 pack cock rings.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.