£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Penis extension sleeves. Designed for men with pencil penises?

NathanWA [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

HNY!

Have bought a few of these over the years and I struggle to understand how they can be of any use. I like the idea in principle but I cannot seem to use them. Latest one being: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17722

I'm an average guy at just under 6in and I'd say average girth. My cock simply does not fit inside the opening. I can manage about 2/3 if I push in hard enough and hold the sleeve with my hand (it slips out other wise). Also, the the ball cup holder. WTF??? I have never seen a man with balls that small. All it does is clamp your balls and create unecessarily (painful) pressure.

Any tips? Is one not supposed to be enjoying putting their cock inside one of these? Is it all about the other one's pleasure! :)

Thanks

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I could be wrong, but I think these are supposed to give more of a confidence boost to the wearer rather than physical pleasure. A thick sheath is not exactly going to enhance sensations on the penis. If you're looking for pleasure for you, an insertable toy (i.e. a stroker, fleshlight etc) could be more appropriate.

My tip would be measure yourself ('average' isn't accurate enough) and compare it to the measurements given in the product descriptions. The one you linked, for example, states it has a 4 inch internal length- if you are nearly 6 inches then of course you're not going to fit inside it. They give measurements for the internal diameter too, which you can use to find one compatible with your own girth.

Many extenders are designed to give additional size to men who are naturally smaller, not to enhance people who are already average or above, so I'm not surprised you've found difficulty sourcing one but they're not all designed for smaller penises- you simply need to check the product information. There are a few options on here with larger insertable lengths and girths. A vibrating model, like this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35672 could give you some pleasure too. But yeah, get your measuring tape out and (if you're not already using one) grab a good quality lube for comfortable insertion.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.