£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Clone-a-Willy Cock Ring Advice

Ian [sign in to see picture]

My wife bought me/us a Clone-a-Willy kit for Christmas, and along with it she bought one of these cock-rings : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34099

Now I've read the write-up and watched the brief video, and whilst I have no doubt that I am just being dense, I'm still not entirely sure exactly how to use it for best effect.

I get that I need to trim it to my size, but is that flaccid or erect? If it's erect, then surely it won't do it's job as blood can easily flow in/out of my cock without being restricted by the ring?

Also, I don't know whether I should have it on before I become erect, or only fit it after I am erect? Is it meant to be slid on, or unclipped and re-clipped around my cock once I am erect?

Sorry for the multitude of daft questions, but I don't want to ruin the clone kit or end up in A&E :-)

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I find cock rings Best around your scrotum rather than base of penis, they should be a snug fit, cock rings are normally put on flaccid

Hope that helps :)

Lovehoney - Katy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ian.

The Clone A Willy is one of those things that you really need to have a go in order to understand exactly how it works. We did a training session in customer care just a few weeks ago so hopefully I can shed some light.

You will need to trim the tube to the size of your erect penis + half an inch (for example, if your penis is 5 inches, you will need a 5.5 inch tube).

A cock ring works by preventing blood from flowing out of the penis and thereby maintaining an erection for longer. We found that unfortunately sometimes ones John Thomas can be a little uncooperative what with all the faffing about with the mixing and stirring and pouring so it's best to get an erection before you start, pop the cock ring on so that you keep that erection then off you go with the mixy stirry poury stuff.

If you need any more info please don't hesitate to pop on Livechat - we're here 24/7 and one of our Clone a Willy experts will be more than happy to help :)

Zubu [sign in to see picture]

I've bought a stretchy cock ring. Is it better to ejaculate first and then use it to have more pleasure?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.