99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Reviewing the Calendar

MrRob [sign in to see picture]

How is it best to review the calender?

We weren't overly impressed by the product as a whole but there is an item which went down very well.

Should we review singular items we feel the need to review?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Got to the product page and enter the review there. Scroll down to where the reviews start and you will find the link.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I've just realised which calendar you mean. I guess it's personal choice if you review the whole calendar or just the one item you really like.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The calendar is being discontinued, although if you want to write a review for it I'm sure lovehoney won't mind. But you do have 24 other bits you could slowly write about =) helping to keep your reviewing interests updated if you're looking into taking part in sex toy testing etc.

It's really up to you.

[suspended user]

suspended user

As a tester for the calendar, we were asked to review the whole with no specific mention of individual products. As a purchaser, I imagine that you could review however you like.

MrRob [sign in to see picture]

Cheers, I didn't realise it was being discontinued.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Which bit did you like?
    I think you aren't supposed to have finished yet either!

MrRob wrote:

Cheers, I didn't realise it was being discontinued.

I think it's because it's seasonal. So it may be back next year and if you write a review for it they may take them into account for the next one maybe :-)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Writing a reveiw for the calendar as a whole could be valuable feedback for Lovehoney- it could help them know what to do next year to improve the experience, or indeed if it's worth doing again at all. If people weren't 100% impressed it could help the company to know why.

From a customer's point of view I think a review for the item you do like would be more helpful, I reckon most people who want to buy the calendar will either have done so already or will at least know what's in it from the photographs and know if they'd be likely to enjoy it or not. By reviewing the individual item you like you could help someone decide if it is right for them or not based on your experience, I reckon that'd be more useful for others. You could even write individual reviews for the other items if you come to like them more over time too :)

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I'd review the calendar as a whole, then add a paragraph of so about the item you liked, and leave a proper review of that item on its product page :)

Talking about reviewing it. I was just reading through some of the reviews and rather liked this comment "Those that neither of us were keen on (butt stuff, she isn't into) were still a laugh and we talked about other uses for some of these." by

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lerpderpjj/

I just thought that it was great that even items they weren't sure on allowed them to communicate about sex toys and sexuality, which I think's awesome!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.