• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Penis extender ball loop safe

Chrissss1 [sign in to see picture]

We just bought the 3" penis extender, after a bit of a battle to get it on it was great fun for both of us! My only worry was the loop that goes around your balls! Is it safe to have something tight around them, I was worried the whole time I was stoping the circulation, wasn't painful. Anyone have any advice or how long have you worn one of them?

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

I use one of these (the 2 inch) and the loop is not tight at all it is stretchy enough to hold it in place and stop it falling off but nowhere near tight enough to affect circulation in my view.

Cheers, how long do you wear it for?

Probably a max of about half and hour at a time.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Chrissss1 wrote:

It's recommended no longer than 20 mins a time. Although I know people who go against this.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I know it sounds excessive but in checking out if cock-rings or the like were too tight for safety I used one of the cheap non-contacting Infra-red thermometers - (they are handy for lots of other things too!) - to check if my 'bits' were getting significantly cooler than normal which would indicate the blood-flow being too constricted.

Lady Ness wrote:

Chrissss1 wrote:

It's recommended no longer than 20 mins a time. Although I know people who go against this.

Did not realise this. Will have to read the instructions more thoroughly (by more thoroughly I mean read them)

Gyrator53, how did the test go! 😅

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

Well I would not worry to much as if your balls don't change colour then fine though I do believe that you just need to be careful. I prefer one with vibrator my balls to lol but that just me. I think other have given better answer also. Hope this helps.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Chrissss1 wrote:

Gyrator53, how did the test go! 😅

Well, I did the tests for several thick-section silicone rings (one of the sets from LH plus some wide oval cross-section silicone rings) - I even put the results in a spread-sheet which I guess is a bit anal (or in this case perhaps scrotal) but unfortunately I have deleted the file for obvious reasons. The interesting thing I found was that rings of 45mm diameter made no significance to the temperature of my gear while flaccid but the 40mm rings of both types caused a significant drop in the temperature of all my bits even when completely flaccid.

My conclusion is that cock-rings should really be made in far finer size gradations (the expensive custom chastity cages come with A-rings in 2mm steps or less)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.