• What toys do you use?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

*Bump - as we have some new members that may want to pop some input in too 

And fantastic point made by DavidB1986 Sex Toys are for everybody 

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I'm bisexual and was with my ex girlfriend for 9 years.
    We were both plus size and found double ended dildos really difficult to navigate around. We seemed to just be flailing our legs around trying to find an angle that worked lol. We did however love our strap on although I found I got very tired very quickly. I don't know of there is a way around that it's probably just me.

One thing we both enjoyed was rubbing our clits against the others leg so yes anything that could be strapped to a leg giving better interaction and maybe even vibration to the clitoral area would have been amazing.

I personally don't mind dildos looking like a penis but I know my ex found it very offensive as of ot was some kind of comment on me needing something that looks 6he part because shes not a man.

Definitely think that for seasoned you users it doesn't matter how a toy is marketed as they know enough to experiment but for those new to the toy scene they could potentially miss out on the perfect toy because of what it's called or where it is on the site category.

Hope that helps? I'm not sure it's telling you anything new om afraid.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.