• true male masturbators

at0mic [sign in to see picture]

As an alternative to masturbating, I decided to search for a male masturbator that would do it for me.

I checked out the popular male masturbators such as the Fleshlight and the Tenga Flip Hole but they dont seem to be what I would define as the meaning to the term "male masturbator", because I would still have to slide it up and down in the usual manner and masturbate with it. Or is the idea to wedge it under a matress and have sex with the bed? They are more of a "masturbating aid".

Is there anything that has its own wanking action so I dont have to wank with my hand?

Thanks for your reply but as I said in my post, I've already looked at the Tenga Flip Hole

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Being female, I cant really talk from experience, but I've heard that the Tenga Flip Hole and Fleshlight are supposed to be rather good.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

BTW, they have a fleshlight half price on the deal of the day today, if you wanted to nab one to try out while they're cheap!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I think you are referring to the technical difference between 'sleeves' and what you term 'male mastubator' am I miscontsrueing this because the responses you get may be due to a lack of clarity and/ or use in the field of colloquial terms and a general tendency to 'group' similar products

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Ridiculously expensive but this is handsfree:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14372

xxKPxx

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

There is always the Som Masturbaters.

They appear to be a kind of masterbator that does the work for you.

There is one for male and one for female, but not as cheap as the flesh lights.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Aha something slighty cheaper:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13353

xxKPxx

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Never seen that before.

Rowan wrote:

I think you are referring to the technical difference between 'sleeves' and what you term 'male mastubator' am I miscontsrueing this because the responses you get may be due to a lack of clarity and/ or use in the field of colloquial terms and a general tendency to 'group' similar products

Yes you're the first person who understood what I actually meant. Maybe I should have worded my question better.

skrammd wrote:

There is always the Som Masturbaters.

They appear to be a kind of masterbator that does the work for you.

There is one for male and one for female, but not as cheap as the flesh lights.

Thanks but I already looked at those. Way over my price range though.

KittyPurry wrote:

Aha something slighty cheaper:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13353

xxKPxx

Thats exactly the sort of thing I was after, thanks. Though looking at the reviews, it may not have enough power.

I guess I'll have to try one of the manual masturbators like the Fleshlight

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

You could of course go for the cast moulds that are lifesize, and you could "have sex" with it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15445

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13045

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13046

Sorry I started reading this discussion after you posted so I missed it.

A vibrating pussy does sound like a really good idea. I'm not sure what to buy now. A vibrating pussy would be great for sex but if I woke up late at night feeling really horny, the fleshlight would be more convenient for a quicky.

dougy [sign in to see picture]

at0mic wrote:

Or is the idea to wedge it under a matress and have sex with the bed?

Yes, or something like that. It is what is commonly called "hands free" mode. Many report a vastly more satisfying experience than holding the toy in the hands, and I personally agree. The method you describe is good for simulating doggy, but with a bit of ingenuity other positions can also be achieved.

The FleshLight is good for this purpose, and reviews of the Fliphole suggest that it is much less suitable, although I have never tried the latter myself. I would recommend the FL "lady" style openings, as they are easier to enter, together with one of the less intense textures to add to the realism, the Paris one on special offer today could match those criteria, but the big advantage here is the huge choice of sleeves so you can pick the ones that suit you personally, instead of being stuck with 'one size fits all'.

dougy [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Still, although you want full-hands-free, I'd still suggest the Flip Hole Black!

are you suggesting the FH is suited to hands free, or just that its that good despite requiring hands?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Ridiculously expensive but this is handsfree:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14372

xxKPxx

Hehe!!! I just love the prof in those videos!!

x

Nexas wrote:

I think a lot of people missed the point at first LOL But wow, some of those hands-free things look interesting!

Still, although you want full-hands-free, I'd still suggest the Flip Hole Black!

I have to say I've treated my OH to the white version on the half price deal over xmas! Just awaiting delivery eagerly!

x

dougy wrote:

Nexas wrote:

are you suggesting the FH is suited to hands free, or just that its that good despite requiring hands?

Nexas is your man to ask, but it's known as one of, if not the best male sex toy ever!!

x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you be wanting an lifelike pussy rather than a fliphole,etc

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I thin a cyberskin lifelike pussy is best for you

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.