£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Toy help - can't orgasm!!!

PamBeesly [sign in to see picture]

Okay my lovelies I need your advice. I’m looking to buy myself a new toy but I have no idea what to get.

Some background knowledge to help you all advise me. I’m single and still living at home, so I really only get to play when my Mum goes out… it sucks being a poor 26 year old who can’t afford to move out.

I currently have the pocket rocket, the Tracey Cox Supersex Power Vibe and the Lady Lustfinger mini vibe. My problem – I can’t orgasm. I get close; my legs tense up and it feels really good - but then nada. I know it’s not because I’m not relaxed because I definitely am, but I’m sure I’m using the wrong toys for me. Out of the three of them, I really only use the pocket rocket – but I think for me to come, I need both clitoral and internal stimulation, but using both the pocket rocket and a vibe at the same time makes my arms ache… I know how lame is that lmao. Anyway, any recommendations? I don’t want anything too big and I’m not sure how I feel about buying another plastic vibe, they’re not the most comfortable for me. The Sqweel Oral Sex Simulator interests me, but I don’t know if this will be enough. Help =)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.