• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What's new that you love

    1487695517
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2080
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37563

    OMG love this... trying to figure out if there is a way to make this sexy outerwear?

    I totally bought this STRAIGHT away!! It's sooo nice and the lace is super soft too.

    I have also been contemplating how to make this an outerwear garment 😜

    what mystical force is acting upon the model's boobies?!

    Haha we said the same thing lol 

    Sam says they must be exerting equal and substantial gravitational force on each other 😂

    1487695667
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4679
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Will be very interested to read some reviews on these

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37610

    I think they look amazing xxx

    1487696312
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2080
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Will be very interested to read some reviews on these

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37610

    I think they look amazing xxx

    I'll try them tonight and let you know how I get on! 

    1487696345
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2080
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Totally forgot about this little number too... WANT

    1487699557
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3606
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Sub, I have read an article about how some companies "manipulate" pictures. It seems like some companies takes photos where the model is wearing a bra and the garnment. They also take photos without a bra. Then they somehow make the boobs look like they did in the bra in the pictures without one 😄

    1487699966
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Sub, I have read an article about how some companies "manipulate" pictures. It seems like some companies takes photos where the model is wearing a bra and the garnment. They also take photos without a bra. Then they somehow make the boobs look like they did in the bra in the pictures without one 😄

    Pretty much every company does some form of touch up, no matter how gorgeous the model. It's really just a question of how much they do :)

    1487700074
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3251
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I'm still lusting after the maid outfit! X

    1487702508
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1122
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016
    1487760340
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7134
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    There seems to be a nice trend of French Knickers at the moment. I just luv them on my OH and applaud LH for the new additions.

    1487844906
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6217
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    I like this more than the pink one! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37714

    1487845967
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3251
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Looks good Nat. I've never owned a fun factory toy so I'll be keeping a close eye for reviews on that. X

    1487846217
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2980
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012
    1487858506
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7467
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    These two new babydolls.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36727


    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36731

    The midnight blue is my favourite tho.

    1488198146
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11546
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Really need to get these for my oh.....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37529

    Its his birthday in a few weeks. These will make a great extra for him....;)

    1488202476
    adamalx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2016

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Really need to get these for my oh.....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37529

    Its his birthday in a few weeks. These will make a great extra for him....;)

    Very sexy <3 Putting those on my wishlist too now hah

    1488288718
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6135
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007
    1488296173
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6217
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    This is a gorgeous colour xx

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37572

    Just came to say that myself! It's so pretty xx

    1488296735
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4679
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Will be very interested to read some reviews on these

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37610

    I think they look amazing xxx

    I'll try them tonight and let you know how I get on!

    Did you try them - and if so how were they?

    Xxx

    1488300216
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 623
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2015

    Ahh, I love this, too https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37572 I new you'd all beat me to it. :)

    1488301679
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4679
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    This is a gorgeous colour xx

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37572

    Truly is stunning - not my size - again!!!! Xxxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.