99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What's new that you love

    1477582896
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2407
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36753

    Also, these! So glad LH is stocking them!

    1477585515
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6794
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36753

    Also, these! So glad LH is stocking them!

    I had not seen these, and they look exactly like the ones I have for work! So authentic for nurse role play!

    1477598265
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Love this!! So sad that its going to have to go in my wish list not my shopping basket! ☹

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36893

    1477629241
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 615
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    Love this!! So sad that its going to have to go in my wish list not my shopping basket! ☹

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36893

    Oh wow that's gorgeous! Hopefully it goes on sale at some point!

    1477639199
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    CaptainMeow I would have been tempted if I haven't been convinced into buying the DODT yesterday.
    It's beautiful.

    1477997631
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1603
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    That new harness with plug and cock rings looks interesting. I bet my OH would love to lock it on me!

    1478009087
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3323
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014
    1478013508
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8025
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    We spotted that one last night lmh95 it is georgeous and also this one.


    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36705

    1478015742
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    These are cute, but no base size :(

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35896

    1478019651
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    I agree with Imh95 and bondagegod. I can't pull these off but if either of you buy these please put some pics on!

    1478020092
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3323
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    bondagegod wrote:

    We spotted that one last night lmh95 it is georgeous and also this one.


    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36705

    That's really nice too. So much temptation!
    1478020119
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3323
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    I agree with Imh95 and bondagegod. I can't pull these off but if either of you buy these please put some pics on!

    Really very tempted for Christmas :)
    1478020937
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2407
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014
    1478022290
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3323
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36912

    ... want

    Wow! They are stunning. +1 to want! Adding to ever expanding wishlist :)
    1478023615
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8025
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I am very tempted to buy it for Christmas lmh95 we think it also is the same colour as the fifty shades darker no bounds collection and would look combined with the items.

    1478026824
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    With all these Christmas treats Santa is going to have a very heavy sack!!

    1478027537
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3442
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015
    1478177654
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Not a new product, but the packaging is new. Love the fresh design of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31540

    1478177772
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2407
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    Not a new product, but the packaging is new. Love the fresh design of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31540

    Oh, that is nice!

    1478179912
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6253
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Not a new product, but the packaging is new. Love the fresh design of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31540

    Oh, that is nice!

    +1 - I just noticed the cherry oil has changed too :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31539

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.