£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Douches- why?

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

thank you!! I was gonna ask what to buy!

Do i just use warm water?? and after... push it out again?!?! how many times do it do it?

i'm a enema virgin so any help would be great!! x

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Yep, Warm water ( Not hot! ) and no soap! It'll feel like aviation fuel shooting out of your rear end!

Myself I do it about 3 times and each time I try to hold the water for as long as I can.

Obviously, Use lube.

What else?

Oh yeh...

When squeezing the douche, DO NOT let go of your squeezed grip whilst the douche is inserted, As you could end up with the douche sucking dirty water back out or even pinching the delicate skin inside.

Hope that helps?

And please don't let it put you off Chels, Once you actually get to it it's absolutely fine and pain free. I was very dubious about it first time, But It didnt bother me at all once I got in there ( pun Maybe intended... )

Paul

Oh and cleaning wize, I use hot soapy water ( ok for cleaning the douche. ), tHEN RINSE IT OUT WITH CLEAR WARM WATER and set it all aside to dry. Oops on the caps lock lol, Just getting used to my apple keyboard hehe.

Whoo hoo a new mac user?? If so, Welcome!!

I'm not scared of the anal thing - I started having anal when I was 16 & use bum play when I'm alone... but never cleaned out in there which is the only thing that worries me with anal sex (the dirtyness!)

Do you push all the stuff out into the toilet? Is it best to do sitting on the loo? Is there a good position to stay in? Should i push something in to keep the water in there longer? Does one squeeze of the pipette = 1 douche?

Thank you for your advice so far :D

I'm sure different members will have their own advise/take on this but I'll add mine to the frei...

1. I let it happen naturaly in a sense. Basically, When I can;t hold on any longer I let myself go.

2. I find it best sat on the loo.

3. I would say position depents greatly on the individual. I tend to lean back against the cystern once I'm 'full'.

4. I haven't tried 'plugging myself' after each douche so unsure how to advise on that one. ( though i myself would like to know. )

5. Once the douche/pipette is emptied into your bum, I would consider that 1 douche. But don't quote me on that one.

ps...

Thanks hun -

Mac/PC/Linux user ;)

All have their uses!!!

Which one do you find better? Mac right :P

Thank you for your advice! I'm actually looking forward to it!

Yep, You got me....

Mac does have the edge ;)

Though Im actually on my laptop at the mo, Just using Mac kb ( aluminum usb one ) and my Logitech MX Revolution.

My two gaming pc's, G3 & G4 Powermacs, Uncomplete media server and Amiga are all in storage :(

But I may be getting an old EMac G4 2,25ghz for crimbo. * Fingers crossed!*

And happy to help.

jEEz I really am quite a geek! lolz

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Experiment with what's easiest for you, it's a little awkward trying to shove something in from the wrong side, so it's what's most comfy for you. I tend to do it with one leg on the bath to give myself more wiggle room, but I've heard others prefer lying on their back or squatting down, or just sitting on the loo. Play about a bit, there's no wrong position (well, a handstand might be, but that's about it!), just whatever works for you.

Don#'t feel pressured to take a full dose of the water, if you feel full, or can't squeeze any harder, it's fine. I'm the same, take three rounds, but when I started and wasn't getting as much in it could take a few more. Generally go until it runs clear, and stop before then if you start cramping or feeling sore (if the water's too cold, it can make you a little crampy, so be sure it's roughly body temperature).

Remember as well to not dive straight from the douching to play if at all possible. give it an hour or so and the natural mucusy gunk builds back up. It's clean, but adds a little lubrication and suppleness to the muscles, so it's better to be there than not. Also gives time for the muscles to relax a bit, as all the holding and pushing can make them a bit tense, especially the first few times when you'll be a bit nervous anyway.

Plugging can be done, but it's not necessary for cleaning. Just holding it in like you would an ill-timed poo for a short period is fine. There's no great need to hold it for yonks, just until you feel the urge to expell it.

One thing I've found is that sometimes, especially if it's been a while or it's a new thing, is that you can fail to push it all out. Don't be worried if ten minutes later you feel the need to go push more out. Another reason for delaying play if you can. Plus, you can, after emptying, still feel like you need to push, but if nothing's coming out, leave it: if something's there, it'll make its way down eventually, and chances are it's just the muscles locked into push-mode working on a "phantom poo". That's normally if things have been stuck and you needed to do a fair few rounds so they got into a rhythm almost.

Mainly just play it by ear. Once you know the basics (don't release the bulb while it's still inserted in case of 'backwash', leave relax time afterwards, go until clear, etc.), it's all about what works best for you. If you find you only need two rounds, that's fine, same if you need ten; if you can only hold it for three seconds, that's ok, and if you can hold it for a year, just go until you want to release; choose a position that's comfortable for you, and have fun with it.

Only thing I will say is that it can be messy when you're working out the personal comfort parts. You will risk splashing and dribbling (sexy, yah!), so make sure you don't have anything on your lower half (panties around ankles are a no-no), and the floor has a towel covering it, or you have something to clean up with, and nothing in the splash zone. Normally any mess will only be water, but still not nice to think you have ass-wash dribbling on your jeans. And be ready to shower or wash afterwards, just in case you get any escaping fluids running down your legs.

Basically, just give yourself time and space to practice so you're not fretting over someone wanting in in five minutes and slipping on your residue. :)

Thats what I was trying to say... Honest. lol

Nah just kidding, Exellent Advice BB If that was a thread on its own I'ld sticky it

Virginia [sign in to see picture]

Wow! Learnt so much from this thread - but just one thing: how far is the pump meant to go in? I assume it is the whole pipe? and the whole bulb of water is to be squeezed in one go?

I don't indulge in anal play frequently (hadn't "cleansed" before as it's never planned but nothing mortifying occured *touch wood* and it's never been over mm..approx 20 minutes) it would just be handy to know as I'd like to give him a pleasant surprise one day and with preparation to be entirely comfortable and confident (:

V

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Just as much pipe as is comfortable, and just as much water as is comfortable. The tube is just there to get the water past the sphincter, so you only have to put it in a tiny bit.

THESEEKER [sign in to see picture]

Hello all,

I wonder if you can help me.

I was recently sent a link advertising a soon-to-be online publication of a selection of short comedy stories by different authors (all of which I assume are connected in some way to the BDSM scene).

I think it's title was "MISTRESS LUBYANKA AND THE DREADFUL AIDS TEST SCARE"

The sub-heading read something like "HOW NOT TO TAKE YOURSELF SERIOUSLY IN A WORLD OF PAIN"

I know the title sounds bizarre but the link also gave a short excerpt of one of the short stories it contained and it was not only insightful to the BDSM scene but absolutely hilarious!

Sadly, I've since lost the link but I'm desperate to find it again as it is the funniest thing I have read in my life. Most of my friends whom I have described this e-novel to are as equally amused as I am about this comedy collection. I only wish my friends could have read it for themselves.

As someone who has been in the scene for a long time I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with the relevant link or further information as to how to obtain a copy of this publication in a comment in this forum.

Many Thanks!

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

We havent tried a douche .. ever. It all seems a little bit long winded.. by the time you have finished with Douching surely the` moment ' has disappeared? We hardly ever plan sex, it just happens.. maybe thats where im going wrong

We havent had any `accidents' lets say but I may be tempted to get a douche but all that phaffing around puts me off a little.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Well, my douche routine only takes 10 minutes and I often do it just in case. Unlike a full enema, I think you can douche pretty much every day without upsetting the 'system'

It is usually best to douche a good bit ahead of time, since some of the water (and possibly waste) can get stuck and work its way out after 30mins to an hour...or right in the middle of things.

Also, it does take longer the first time, or if you've not done it in a decent length of time, than if you're doing it every day, or even every other day, so by being regular about it, it not only means you're prepared without having to rush off and call a two-hour break, but also that the act itself can take 5-10mins instead of half an hour.

I tend to do it every 2-3 days, an hour after a poo (or as soon after that as I have the chance), and that means that I'm all sorted for later on without a massive time sink, and if I don't have the chance to do it that day, there's at least only a slight amount of build-up so there's only a minimal chance of any ick-ness.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

It is usually best to douche a good bit ahead of time, since some of the water (and possibly waste) can get stuck and work its way out after 30mins to an hour...or right in the middle of things.

I have gotten around this problem completely by not putting too much water in with each douche - 100 to 150ml at a time and then expel. I then finish by putting air in with the douche. The wet flatulence drives any residual water out.

After that it's in with some lube and I'm ready for immediate action with no problems.

mattjones878 [sign in to see picture]

i have never douched but got one to use before i use my new prostate massager, how do i use the douche? obviously i know where it goes but when do i know i am clean?

The water will come back out clear once you're cleaned. If you're still not sure, and are using a shallow toy, just sticking a finger up and giving it a wiggle should show signs if there's anything left hiding or any unattractive residue.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.