1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Lostkelly [sign in to see picture]

So I have just purchased this butt plug, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40796 I cannot wait for it to arrive. Has anyone used something like this before?

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

I have this in the navy, didn't realise they did it in wine, and now it's out of stock.  https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40566 The navy is beyond flattering, utterly amazed how good this looked. 

BR90 [sign in to see picture]

@lostkelly In the same boat as you, but heard bad stories about stainless steel toys. I.e. stainless steel is very slippery + lube = dangerous when wet

Lostkelly [sign in to see picture]

BR90 wrote:

@lostkelly In the same boat as you, but heard bad stories about stainless steel toys. I.e. stainless steel is very slippery + lube = dangerous when wet

I shall have to be careful then. My order has been dispatched and seems to be taking ages! Its not I'm just too eager to try it. Not long now.
    Debzzz [sign in to see picture]

Lostkelly wrote:

BR90 wrote:

I shall have to be careful then. My order has been dispatched and seems to be taking ages! Its not I'm just too eager to try it. Not long now.

I’ve got this one, can be a little slippery at times. Definitely recommend it. one of the best butt plugs ive bought. Hope your delivery arrives soon. 

CurvyJilly34F [sign in to see picture]

Yes fancying a metal butt plug next...love the glass one I have.

BR90 [sign in to see picture]

Debzzz wrote:

Lostkelly wrote:

BR90 wrote:

I’ve got this one, can be a little slippery at times. Definitely recommend it. one of the best butt plugs ive bought. Hope your delivery arrives soon. 

Thanks for the reply! Have you had any bad experiences with it? Honestly I don't want to end up in a&e having them have to find something!
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]

BR90 wrote:

Debzzz wrote:

Lostkelly wrote:

BR90 wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Have you had any bad experiences with it? Honestly I don't want to end up in a&e having them have to find something!

There's a good difference in size between the bulb and the stem and a flared base so unlikely to disappear anywhere unless you are regularly using much much bigger toys anally. Steel plugs have a lovely weight to them and can be used in temperature play the same as glass, I'm sure you'll find it an excellent addition to your collection, enjoy!

GentlemanG [sign in to see picture]

I've got a mini list of what I want to order next. Recently got the Uprize 6" self erecting vibrating dildo and I really want to get the 8" version as they're reduced atm and I believe they're being discontinued so I want to get one while I can. Also looking at and ejaculating dildo - looking at the Doc Johnson bust it 7" one atm. Also a couple of different cum simulating lubes to test along with it. Then also a rechargeable wand and a new vibrator for my wife - after recently getting a prostate massager/butt plug from Mantric and being really impressed we're thinking about a couple of theirs. They come in that soft silicone that my wife loves! All I can say is thank goodness for Klarna on LH otherwise we wouldn't be able to afford it all in one go and would have to make hard choices 😂

Ms. D [sign in to see picture]

A lot of the lingerie has my eye, but my wife and I are also into some light chastity play. But there has been some issues of parts breaking since our sex life has picked up again, so I'm also eyeballing the metal cages. Wish I could review them all hehe

Been browsing the forum and thought I'd treat myself for valentines cos don't think anyone else will...looking through the metal and glassware on here ..and this caught my eye..."tentacle textured sensual glass dildo." Looks a right piece of artwork...

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Been browsing the forum and thought I'd treat myself for valentines cos don't think anyone else will...looking through the metal and glassware on here ..and this caught my eye..."tentacle textured sensual glass dildo." Looks a right piece of artwork...

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487 here's the link, I have it and it's very different but fantastic, looks beautiful too, if you treat yourself I'm sure you won't regret it.

Thank you AmyA...was a bit worried it may not be girthy enough...have other glass dildos and a butt plug and love the feeling of them...this one it kinda reminds me of someone special...so when I use it it will make me think about him. 🤫

I'm sure you know glass nearly always feels bigger because it has no give to it so I wouldn't worry about that. I always need a good warm up with this as it's so textured. I can't imagine how this could remind you anyone 😹 not in a physical sense anyway 😂. You have inspired me to dig mine mine out later, for the first time in a long time, though.

PinkGrapefruit [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

I'm sure you know glass nearly always feels bigger because it has no give to it so I wouldn't worry about that. I always need a good warm up with this as it's so textured. I can't imagine how this could remind you anyone 😹 not in a physical sense anyway 😂. You have inspired me to dig mine mine out later, for the first time in a long time, though.

Hi 

Im also considering glass and been lurking for tips. This advice may have been the deciding factor, Im considering getting The Heart twist glass prober. I know its marketed as anal play but it only a bit shorter than my current silcone favourite and this tip reassures me that its going to be a good investment xD

Green Eyed Girl [sign in to see picture]

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Thank you AmyA...was a bit worried it may not be girthy enough...have other glass dildos and a butt plug and love the feeling of them...this one it kinda reminds me of someone special...so when I use it it will make me think about him. 🤫

I succumbed to that one the other week. Its not massively long, but the bumps definetly make it feel thicker than it is and the texture is out of this world. Going to try cooling it next, rubbing it over my skin when its hasnt warmed yet  as a warm up is incredible.

Thank you Green Eyed Girl...it looks beautiful. Add to the fact it reminds me of someone too 🤫...gonna have to treat myself.

Green Eyed Girl [sign in to see picture]

Its really gorgous and possibly even prettier in person. But im quite tactile so i like handling it. Wish i could leave it out as “art” but in a shared house i might get some aukward questions 

Nipplay [sign in to see picture]

A collar of some sort

Decided to treat myself and ordered it...hopefully it's enough to satisfy...😱 Hoping that because it reminds me of someone so so special that alone will be enough...🤪

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.