lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Some good purchases being made xx

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]

Gosig I’ve got it in my basket for Friday-payday! Can not wait 😍

[suspended user]

suspended user

Defo another Fleshlight wen I get paid Friday. Don’t know what one tho

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm really fancying the Volita (sorry, links just won't post properly for me). 

I already have and love the Volta, but this little version would be great for travel as the Volta is quite a heavy item. 

I'm addicted to tongue vibes!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

I'm really fancying the Volita (sorry, links just won't post properly for me). 

I already have and love the Volta, but this little version would be great for travel as the Volta is quite a heavy item. 

I'm addicted to tongue vibes!

I am excited by this little beauty too. My one worry is that it is single speed so no room for escalating.
    AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]
    AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

Just had the above OMG never have I climaxed so much great product

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

Everytime I come on here to write about what I am contemplating purchasing, I just go ahead and buy it. I have spend sooo much lately. 

Today, the mega thick penis extender arrived, and on the way I have got a doulble ender, for some double trouble action on myself (Mr L likes the look of this!), kegal balls to blow my next orgasm off the roof and a cheek vibrating butt plug! 

Now what next..... haha

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Today, the mega thick penis extender arrived, and on the way I have got a doulble ender, for some double trouble action on myself (Mr L likes the look of this!), kegal balls to blow my next orgasm off the roof and a cheek vibrating butt plug! 

Now what next..... haha

We have that one, be interesting to read your review of it. Still not a lot of action this end of town but when we have used it in the past it normally starts with a bout of size induced apprehension on her behalf, quickly replaced by panting and demands not to stop and her using edging techniques to prolong her orgasm as it is so pleasureable. So not too bad then

NibbleNob wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Now what next..... haha

We have that one, be interesting to read your review of it. Still not a lot of action this end of town but when we have used it in the past it normally starts with a bout of size induced apprehension on her behalf, quickly replaced by panting and demands not to stop and her using edging techniques to prolong her orgasm as it is so pleasureable. So not too bad then

Hey NibbleNob. it's been a while! 

Yes, I saw your review - one of the reasons I went ahead and ordered. I recently got one of the LifeLike Lover 7 inch ejaculating dildo's.. wow it's big. That left me wondering what it would be like for Mr L to be a little more like that (although he is perfect how he is!)...  I will be sure to have a review on the site by Monday! 

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Hey NibbleNob. it's been a while! 

Yes, I saw your review - one of the reasons I went ahead and ordered. I recently got one of the LifeLike Lover 7 inch ejaculating dildo's.. wow it's big. That left me wondering what it would be like for Mr L to be a little more like that (although he is perfect how he is!)...  I will be sure to have a review on the site by Monday! 

Busy times but I'm still here doing my thing Saw your house move went ok, congrats.

Glad my review was of help and persuaded you to splash out. I enjoy using it, feeling is reduced a lot for the male but it's so worth it for the reaction from the lady. Also useful if not had sex for a while and need something to help prolong the session. Can recommend lady on back with legs up and bent at the knees with man coming in from side allowing her to use some form of vibrating device. Good luck

Will be sure to take those reccomendations on board, NibbleNob.

Thanks for the congrats, almost been here a month now. Time flies! 

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I have been recently browsing to update my sex toy arsenal and have been fancying some more anal toys, i have been eyeing up the fifty shades darker primal jiggle butt plug, re-purchasing the king cock DP dildo, but with it being christmas i couldnt justify the expense right now.  That is until today and LH have a sale! I was SO close to purchasing the toys yesterday but something in me thought nah leave it until january. I havent been able to get the toys off my mind so i added them to my basket again and was gob smacked that today the items that i have been wanting are in the sale! At amazing prices! I didnt think twice and wanted to buy before they sell out! I have saved £45! I am so so pleased lol! This is the dildo i have re purchased - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34538- re purchasing as I had amazing blended orgasms with this dildo, i returned it as i was having bad reactions and UTIs with the material. I have to use condoms to be able to use it but thats not a problem for me, as there arent any silicone DP dildos out there! I have also bought this butt plug to wear at work :3 - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35191 the 4 day or so wait over christmas is going to make me even more excited to get my panda paws on them 😍

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

I think glass toys (for her)

Funny story, I popped into a well known high street shop (just to check out what they had you understand), and was sure that I was given that 'yes, of course its for "her".' look, and the way the assistant suddenly started extolling the virtues of glass for anal play.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

How can that not be your husbands cup of tea, you will look stunning in it, buy it and do a picture for your fan's wow

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Anal kisser wrote:

Just ordered black lace male thong, 8 inch glass beaded dildo & renegade black long latex fisting mit. Excited is an understatement 😆

How can that not be your husbands cup of tea, you will look stunning in it, buy it and do a picture for your fan's wow
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Thinking of vamping up the kinkier side of things with this 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33659

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thinking of vamping up the kinkier side of things with this 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33659

Oh my stars 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

My next items are some crotchless knickers and a vibrating love egg with remote for our country walks 😁

CheekyMDD [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered some 50 Shades of grey masks that we’ve been wanting for a while

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.