99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

Ohhh so many great things in the Sale, got a feeling I will be placing a few orders

KittyKatX [sign in to see picture]
    Thank You! NatandTom
    Your desire x [sign in to see picture]

Want to but together a dom/suspender and stocking outfit but don’t wanna be paying out too much.... any ideas? Just bagged some great pvc thigh boots for it. 😍

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

water based lube to go with new vibrator we got from santa today

squiddie [sign in to see picture]

Just indulged my Vixen addiction in the shape of the Vixen Aire thanks to the sale plus student discount plus amazon pay! Christmas round two here I *come* (nod-nod, wink-wink). Still eyeing up that VixSkin double, anyone tried it?

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

These cards might be very tame but might be good to change things up a bit. Seen them on the LH YouTube video. Not seen them in the sale but in the offer for 3 for £15
    www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35690

Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]

Monkey Rocker

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Wondering about a sex swing, not an over the door type hiding the ceiling hook under a fake smoke alarm? But I need some pictures of positions they can be used in for both genders receiving ? Anyone know of a swing position guide?

Urbancherry [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered this

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37173

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Ok so I'm quite tempted by this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39558 but I'm not sure. I do have a few toys now and they are all more of the high end range. There are a few things I would like, and the chance of getting a bargain is tempting but I'm worried I would end up returning mist of the items.

What are people thoughts/opinions?

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

A toy me and OH can use in public as a punishment or tease....can't decide what to go for though as already have a petit butt plug and vibrating knickers (that i love!).

Fun Louise wrote:

Ok so I'm quite tempted by this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39558 but I'm not sure. I do have a few toys now and they are all more of the high end range. There are a few things I would like, and the chance of getting a bargain is tempting but I'm worried I would end up returning mist of the items.

You know I've never even seen this anywhere here, but like the idea, didn't read the text but I have a Nesspresso subscription £x a month and it just adds up until I buy my capsules maybe this could be an option for spreading the cost of our purchases?

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I've been tempted to buy a Doxy Wand (legends echo these forums of it's beastly grumbling power), for SO long... and because of the offer on (% off when buying two vibes), I've also purchased the Motörhead Orgasmatron vibe ! EEP! <3
    I'm so excited, I hope they live up to my expectations (I've never had a decent wand before, well, I've never had a wand from LoveHoney before at all).

Fun Louise wrote:

I had similar thoughts and went for it anyway. January is the mantric rabbit. Also if you don’t like the toy that month you can return it and get your £20 back and carry on the next months as normal. I’m really excited for it!

Naughtybutnice24 [sign in to see picture]

I like the idea of being tied up and have been looking at some under bed restraints but don’t know which ones to go for. Can anyone recommend some?

Naughtybutnice24 wrote:

I like the idea of being tied up and have been looking at some under bed restraints but don’t know which ones to go for. Can anyone recommend some?

Some simple satin rope could work with slip knots the more you pull the tighter, tied to the bed frame/slatted base? We have some wrist restraints that can be used one side of the bed, the other side has two poles sticking upright with rings on, using leg cuffs/restraints we can hold her legs up and spread wide, which is quite relaxing leaving me to play with her however I wish.

Eymd_ [sign in to see picture]
    FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]

Looking at getting a strap-on, need to convince the OH first though. She’s slowly coming round to the idea.
    Love the idea of changing roles.
    Any suggestions?

Naughtybutnice24 wrote:

We have this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809 - easy to set up and put away again (if needed), comes with some cuffs (again if needed) or you can use your own and it stretches or shrinks to match any bed size. It's also easily portable for kinky weekends away to hotels or you can leave it on the bed 24/7 and just tuck it away.

Avidrae [sign in to see picture]

I got that as a freebie gift from the generous folk at LH. Not got hubby to restrain me yet but the cuffs are soft.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little playtime this year.........

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.