FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

I have the Broad City Man on a Mission egg in my basket along with a couple of the 2 for £20 Thrust strokers, and I'm looking for something that takes my fancy to get me above £30 for free postage (even though just ordering those plus postage would be less than £30...). I'm fine for anal toys for now, and for stuff to use with my play partners. Any suggestions?

Dulce [sign in to see picture]

My darling and I havent been able to agree about sex swings.
    There are so many things on the market and some of the points we cant agree on
    deal with comfort, placement in our home and whether or not we should wait until
    we're done fixing the bathroom ceiling. we had a leak and our old lighting was wrecked.
    We had to open the ceiling fix everything and put in a pair of new beams.
    Theres still a lot to do and as impatient as I am, maybe buying it later will be better since
    following the repair process is such a must...I dunno what to do...
    Other concerns we have is the material thats used in the swings-
    Will the metals hold up? Will the fabric stand the test of time?
    Is it better built for my body type or his? How adjustable is it?
    What is considered standard? Do they come in purple and black only?
    I have wider hips then he does, would the 'seat' be adjustible?
    Sorry I have so many questions.
    But at least it gives you all an idea of why Im so hesitant to buy one of the swing items.
    I really want one to help me take pressure off my knees and lower back, but Im so
    worried about how its gonna support me or my spouse that its taking forever to
    choose.

I dont mind paying for post or anything, many of my purchaces go past the minimum or
    when I have a big purchace to make I get all the accessories I think I might want or need
    so most times it covers shiping costs.
    My biggest worry is getting to my package the second it arrives so I can hide it from
    my kids or nosey neighbors hehe.

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

New wand 😍

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

So last night I was fantasizing about doing things in my nurse outfit which led me to think about my latex finger cots and then that resulted in a search for gloves.. I've got my eyes set on some pink ones now, lol!

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Probably going to order the vinyl fitted sheets as we like to use lots of lube and oils on each other, don't want to ruin the bed and sheets it's also feels lovely sliding around together

Your desire x [sign in to see picture]

contemplating a suspender corset and a French maid outfit but have too many in my basket haha 😍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37238

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22605

Just need a pair of thigh boots to match now which I have trouble finding!!!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

A tantus dildo

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

And I've decided I also want a plug to make my arsehole look cute. I have two in my basket but can't decide!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

And I've decided I also want a plug to make my arsehole look cute. I have two in my basket but can't decide!

Have you chosen one yet :)?

As for me, I've taken the plunge and ordered the pink gloves I had my eye on. They're not sold by Lovehoney though but if they're good then I might make a suggestion in the Pander To Me thread. It also means that I might have to put a few items on my to order list here too..

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I do hope that shadow collector sees the fifty shades darker spreader bar in the sale. She has wanted it for ages but I don't think she has it yet.

I wish I had the money to send her it but sadly I don't. Fingers crossed she doesn't miss out

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Probably some butt toys, but like the idea of a wand

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

A Coco de Mer bra. I'm just waiting until payday and checking daily to make sure the one I like is still there.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/fifty-shades-darker-by-coco-de-mer-/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37550 this looks great and I keep coming back to it time and again, but sadly no money at present

lovetowank [sign in to see picture]

What I might buy next and what I would like to own are quite different. Why is it that all of the things I would like to own are extremely expensive? I would love to try one of these: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38035 but how much!!!

Tomo13 [sign in to see picture]

Has any one bought the double fun realistic vibrating double penetrator ? If so can it be used for double vaginal fun

It's got to be this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37550 if I get any birthday money I might treat myself. Although saving for Iceland starts next week.

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

Strap on dildo that we an both use on each other and a double ended dildo

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Latex, mainly stockings, opera length gloves and maybe some cute ears. I'd love a body suit but budget plus getting back into shape first so I'm back to where I was before depression hit.

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I was so close to getting this, I've always wanted to try one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38390
    but had problems with a £20 off code and it's now expired. might wait until my birthday now 😊

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Heidi920 wrote:

I was so close to getting this, I've always wanted to try one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38390
    but had problems with a £20 off code and it's now expired. might wait until my birthday now 😊

I just got the satisfyer pro 2 and it's unbelievable, apparently it's a lot quieter than that one.

Me, I've been considering a tail plug but don't think I will bother without a partner to explore pet play with.

ToGildALily - i'd love some cute ears to wear with a tail 😍

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.