• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Been eyeing some of the babydolls and can't quite make my mind up! Hoping LH doesn't run out of the ones I want before I manage to place an order

*sexybabe* wrote:

Hi everyone! I've been looking at Lovehoney's range of underwear 'Flirty' for a while. I love the look of the bra sets but I have 2 concerns; can anyone help or advice me please? Thanks! ☺️

1) I am a 32DD - a couple of people have said the bras suit smaller cup sizes more, but the models wearing them are 32DD and they are modelling the small. To be on the safe side I was going to buy the M/L - have any larger busted ladies tried out this size? One review mentions being a 34E and boobs not fitting very well.

2) Can you see nipples through the bra? I'd want to wear it out and my nips stick out quite often so it may not have enough coverage! The seam seems to slim where nipples would naturally be.

Thanks people 😘

Can't help answer the sizing issue, but you could order two sizes to test for size and return the one that doesn't suit? :)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

What do you have your eye on CaptainMeow?

KittyDH [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a couples toy. Maybe an prostate stimulator with an attached cock ring/clit stimulator.
    Pleasure for 2!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

@SexyBabe 2) Can you see nipples through the bra? I'd want to wear it out and my nips stick out quite often so it may not have enough coverage! The seam seems to slim where nipples would naturally be.

I did notice that mine were a little visible under clothing in those bras. I don't have sticky out nips either.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Like with Nat, SexyBabe, my nipples are a little noticeable and I don't have sticky outy ones. As for sizing I am a 38B/C I thought I would get away with a L/XL but it's a bit neat. I would have went up a size but I really wanted the Teal one and it was unavailable in the large size. I did however purchase a bra extender which helps with the back.

I just placed an order last week but I'm m thinking of the wand g spot adapter. It's £5 total bargain! Pay day is round the corner thank goodness!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Thanks NatandTom and RosyCheek! I think in that case I'm going to go with the Seduce Me bra and knickers instead as it looks like I'll get more bap coverage! ☺️

[suspended user]

suspended user

I sooooo desperately need to make an order.....it's been four months since my last order *sob* the finances are poor to say the least but I need an order, can't handle not being able to order 😔

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

The seduce me range is stunning sexybabe. The cups are lovely and moulded. I have the red basque and I just want to hug it!

My finances are rubbish too Slinky. Doesn't help I placed 2 orders close together. Oops!

dandafun [sign in to see picture]

It's been a couple of years since we last ordered anything. So much so, I forgot I had OH! Points to use and have lost 250 of them.

Even so, we will be ordering a toy for me soon. I quite fancy the thrust pro ultra "holly". It'll give me something to "do" when wifey isn't here. I like the holly as the aesthetics are similar to my beautiful wife's. (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30973).

Might also get a new dildo for the strap-on. Maybe something a bit more anatomical in shape, to see how it feels compared to the tantus charmer. Open to suggestions from those who also enjoy being pegged.

xxCrazyDiamondxx [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered the Tracy Cox EDGE cock and ball ring, amongst other things. Looking forward to trying it out when it arrives, have tried plain cock rings before but have never tried one that has a ring for the balls too so am a little nervous about squeezing the 'two veg' through that bottom ring! 😂

Never played with toys [sign in to see picture]

Medium butt plug.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

What do you have your eye on CaptainMeow?

I've been eyeing this forever, but can't decide whether to get it in blue or raspberry in https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36727

This too! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35917

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Some sort of leg restraints so my wife can tie my legs up over my head to the head board to make it easier for her to anally fist me, just not sure what to use, cuffs and straps, spreader bar and cuffs or what?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think it may have to be this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37470

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Some sort of leg restraints so my wife can tie my legs up over my head to the head board to make it easier for her to anally fist me, just not sure what to use, cuffs and straps, spreader bar and cuffs or what?

The under bed restraints are good for achieving this xxx

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Really need a spreader bar next, and maybe another cute dress for the OH

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Might have to look at those thanks, I'm looking to tie the end of the straps to the relatively high head board posts rather than under the bed.
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Might have to look at those thanks, I'm looking to tie the end of the straps to the relatively high head board posts rather than under the bed.

Use the wrist straps for your ankles - leave straps fairly long if you like, this will lift legs above head as you describe. For added restraint try using the ankle straps for your wrists, rendering your arms useless and holds a much more secure position - I know for a fact it works well lol xxxx

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I'm trying to save some pennies for the summer holidays but this is next on my list to get: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38211

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.