1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

AlexS94 [sign in to see picture]

So after going a whole 2 months without buying any toys we have decided to go for this which has been on the wishlist for a long time. The reviews sound amazing, and we can't wait to finally have a rechargeable wand

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33013

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Some white lingerie 😄

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Does anyone have this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11881

I have some birthday money to spend but I'm unsure abiut the sizing as it's doesn't say anything about size. Can anyone help me with what size it will work for please?

Oh how odd. I guess live chat would be the best option 😊
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

Does anyone have this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11881

I have some birthday money to spend but I'm unsure abiut the sizing as it's doesn't say anything about size. Can anyone help me with what size it will work for please?

Oh how odd. I guess live chat would be the best option 😊
    Oh yes I could ask them good idea 🙂. Didn't think of that but it's a shame I've not had anyone with actual experience though

[suspended user]

suspended user

Im now stalking the full size swan

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Looking at strap ons for my oh to wear as she likes pegging so trying to decide what one would be good for us,any suggestions would be welcome, we're relatively experienced in anal look forward to your comments

The Lord N [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to purchase more sexy men underwear and would love to purchase the flashlight. I'm hoping that Love Honey will do an amazing deal soon on fleshlighrs! 😜

Daydreamer2017 [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking about getting a remote control love egg, but I seem to keep missing them on special offer!!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The Lord N wrote:

I'd love to purchase more sexy men underwear and would love to purchase the flashlight. I'm hoping that Love Honey will do an amazing deal soon on fleshlighrs! 😜

They are doing amazing deals on Fleshlights at the moment!

25% off the Go Torque bhttps://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33985

Buy 2 and get 20% off https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7724/

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Will be needing lube soon, but LH discontinued my absolute favourite, the Aloe infused Lubido :(

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone! I've been looking at Lovehoney's range of underwear 'Flirty' for a while. I love the look of the bra sets but I have 2 concerns; can anyone help or advice me please? Thanks! ☺️

1) I am a 32DD - a couple of people have said the bras suit smaller cup sizes more, but the models wearing them are 32DD and they are modelling the small. To be on the safe side I was going to buy the M/L - have any larger busted ladies tried out this size? One review mentions being a 34E and boobs not fitting very well.

2) Can you see nipples through the bra? I'd want to wear it out and my nips stick out quite often so it may not have enough coverage! The seam seems to slim where nipples would naturally be.

Thanks people 😘

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Been eyeing some of the babydolls and can't quite make my mind up! Hoping LH doesn't run out of the ones I want before I manage to place an order

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Hi everyone! I've been looking at Lovehoney's range of underwear 'Flirty' for a while. I love the look of the bra sets but I have 2 concerns; can anyone help or advice me please? Thanks! ☺️

1) I am a 32DD - a couple of people have said the bras suit smaller cup sizes more, but the models wearing them are 32DD and they are modelling the small. To be on the safe side I was going to buy the M/L - have any larger busted ladies tried out this size? One review mentions being a 34E and boobs not fitting very well.

2) Can you see nipples through the bra? I'd want to wear it out and my nips stick out quite often so it may not have enough coverage! The seam seems to slim where nipples would naturally be.

Thanks people 😘

Can't help answer the sizing issue, but you could order two sizes to test for size and return the one that doesn't suit? :)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

What do you have your eye on CaptainMeow?

KittyDH [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a couples toy. Maybe an prostate stimulator with an attached cock ring/clit stimulator.
    Pleasure for 2!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

@SexyBabe 2) Can you see nipples through the bra? I'd want to wear it out and my nips stick out quite often so it may not have enough coverage! The seam seems to slim where nipples would naturally be.

I did notice that mine were a little visible under clothing in those bras. I don't have sticky out nips either.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Like with Nat, SexyBabe, my nipples are a little noticeable and I don't have sticky outy ones. As for sizing I am a 38B/C I thought I would get away with a L/XL but it's a bit neat. I would have went up a size but I really wanted the Teal one and it was unavailable in the large size. I did however purchase a bra extender which helps with the back.

I just placed an order last week but I'm m thinking of the wand g spot adapter. It's £5 total bargain! Pay day is round the corner thank goodness!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Thanks NatandTom and RosyCheek! I think in that case I'm going to go with the Seduce Me bra and knickers instead as it looks like I'll get more bap coverage! ☺️

[suspended user]

suspended user
    I sooooo desperately need to make an order.....it's been four months since my last order *sob* the finances are poor to say the least but I need an order, can't handle not being able to order 😔

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

The seduce me range is stunning sexybabe. The cups are lovely and moulded. I have the red basque and I just want to hug it!

My finances are rubbish too Slinky. Doesn't help I placed 2 orders close together. Oops!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.