• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Lu SB wrote:

Hi guys. I've got my eyes on the Satisfyer Pro 2, but I'm waiting to see if it goes on sale or if I get a 25% off.

I was wondering if any of you girls could tell me if it's easy to place on top of clitoris for someone with a small clit and a big clitoral hood? I always have trouble with getting suckers and things like that to attach it properly.

I don't have that type of anatomy so can't say for sure. But it is definitely the most comfortable nozzle of the Satisfyer models I have tried. I am sure with the correct placement it will be fine. It usually takes a while to find the right spot though.
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Definitely thinking the relatively new latex dress needs to find its way to me sometime soon. I'll probably treat myself (and my partner!) to that once finances allow, which if all goes to plan shouldn't be too long at all :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good spot Nat, just checked n unfortunately it's not compatable. Surely I'll be able to source one somewhere just finding it difficult . I've ordered ones which seemed to have the correct dimensions but weren't compatable upin arrival. Oh well, persistence pays off so I'm not losing faith. Cheers again hunni ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’–
    Xxx

You'll get there Sxlecsaker. Everything crossed that it's still in stock when you come to purchase it. With it being we vibe I'd be quietly confident ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’–xxx

Seriously I'm thinking about making qn order snd it's totally unreasonable and irrational but i bloody deserve it lol it's been awhile since the last one n a boost would be nice.

Right I'm going to bag a bargain, I've convinced myself๐Ÿ˜‚

Enjoy your orders folks ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–xxx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

You deserve a treat Slinky to celebrate your OHs help and all the fighting you guys did together. Big hugs ๐Ÿ’œ

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It should be health* not help ๐Ÿ˜

[suspended user]

suspended user

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚i know what you meant hunni ๐Ÿ˜™ my thoughts exactly to be completely honest. We've dealt with sooo much and are winning massive stuff like hubbys all clear after 2 fights its just wonderful news. Only 3 more serious issues to resolve and life will be purfect๐Ÿ˜„

I'm struggling to decide on what to purchase as per usual lol, so looking at everyone's purchases and ideas aswell as browsing the site, I'll get there it usually takes me awhile to make a definite decision. Have a great day hunni ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’–xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Good spot Nat, just checked n unfortunately it's not compatable. Surely I'll be able to source one somewhere just finding it difficult . I've ordered ones which seemed to have the correct dimensions but weren't compatable upin arrival. Oh well, persistence pays off so I'm not losing faith. Cheers again hunni ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’–
    Xx

Oh damn :(

Hope you find one soon x

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone have this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11881

I have some birthday money to spend but I'm unsure abiut the sizing as it's doesn't say anything about size. Can anyone help me with what size it will work for please?

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Does anyone have this?

I have some birthday money to spend but I'm unsure abiut the sizing as it's doesn't say anything about size. Can anyone help me with what size it will work for please?

oops pressed wrong tab!

AlexS94 [sign in to see picture]

So after going a whole 2 months without buying any toys we have decided to go for this which has been on the wishlist for a long time. The reviews sound amazing, and we can't wait to finally have a rechargeable wand

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33013

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Some white lingerie ๐Ÿ˜„

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Does anyone have this?

Oh how odd. I guess live chat would be the best option ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

Does anyone have this?

Oh how odd. I guess live chat would be the best option ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Oh yes I could ask them good idea ๐Ÿ™‚. Didn't think of that but it's a shame I've not had anyone with actual experience though
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Im now stalking the full size swan

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Looking at strap ons for my oh to wear as she likes pegging so trying to decide what one would be good for us,any suggestions would be welcome, we're relatively experienced in anal look forward to your comments

The Lord N [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to purchase more sexy men underwear and would love to purchase the flashlight. I'm hoping that Love Honey will do an amazing deal soon on fleshlighrs! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Daydreamer2017 [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking about getting a remote control love egg, but I seem to keep missing them on special offer!!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The Lord N wrote:

I'd love to purchase more sexy men underwear and would love to purchase the flashlight. I'm hoping that Love Honey will do an amazing deal soon on fleshlighrs! ๐Ÿ˜œ

They are doing amazing deals on Fleshlights at the moment!

25% off the Go Torque bhttps://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33985

Buy 2 and get 20% off https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7724/

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Will be needing lube soon, but LH discontinued my absolute favourite, the Aloe infused Lubido :(

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone! I've been looking at Lovehoney's range of underwear 'Flirty' for a while. I love the look of the bra sets but I have 2 concerns; can anyone help or advice me please? Thanks! โ˜บ๏ธ

1) I am a 32DD - a couple of people have said the bras suit smaller cup sizes more, but the models wearing them are 32DD and they are modelling the small. To be on the safe side I was going to buy the M/L - have any larger busted ladies tried out this size? One review mentions being a 34E and boobs not fitting very well.

2) Can you see nipples through the bra? I'd want to wear it out and my nips stick out quite often so it may not have enough coverage! The seam seems to slim where nipples would naturally be.

Thanks people ๐Ÿ˜˜

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.