£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Went to order the bra and its sold out now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Iltsman [sign in to see picture]

Not really contemplating anymore finally plucked up the courage and ordered my first toy. Went for the flashlight STU really looking forward too trying it out any tips welcome.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Kitten club, i highly recommend the wet look & lace long sleeve dress. Its absolutely stunningly beautiful and one of my all time favs. You'll not be dissapointed ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’—xx

THe dress is gorgeous but not in plus plus size, I've actually gone for 22/24 size black satin chemise, it will be a couple of weeks before I can order so first items I looked at could be out of stock, I always go up a size for underwear as it fits better, I don't want too clingy I'd looked like a beached whale.

Jinxyminxy [sign in to see picture]

Have currently tried a few butt plugs, some bullet vibrators and one of lovehoneys rabbit ear toys which I revised last night! However my next purchase will have to be a bodywand! Heard lots of great things about them and feel like I need to find out just how amazing thsee body wands really are for myself! So that's definitely on my to do list.

Also thinking about trying out a ball gag/ O gag to spice up my sex life a little as my partner is very into bondage and all the good stuff! So if anyone has any recommendations on which one they feel is the best drop a comment below! Would love to get a few opinions!

Next on my list is the lovehoney red flickering tongue vibrator which I seen advertised however can't remember the proper name of the product but will try hunt it down and provide a link below to it. I climax from clitoral stimulation so would love to see how it compares to bullets and rabbit ears :) think the fact that the toy has a smooth pointed tip will work wonders for hitting all the right spots and helping me orgasm again and again! So that's a definite future buy!

[suspended user]

suspended user
    Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

A new boiler ffs!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Geez I messed up that last list big time! Perhaps it's best linking isn't working on this browser ๐Ÿ˜…

Sooo I'm not planning an order this month. It's our anniversary next month and I've planned on getting the cherish me lingerie for the occasion, ever since I laid eyes on the collection ๐Ÿ˜.

I've never tried a realistic dildo before and in all honesty they've never appealed. .....until recently. The 5'5" ones the closest to my preferences with girth and lenght, but not in skin colour perhaps pink.

not sure if this will make the order but that beaut blue seven til midnight bodys got my name written all over it too ๐Ÿ˜

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Slinky the cherish me line is lush!

I'm eyeing the bright blue satin babydoll. Hope it's still in Stock when I have more fun money!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It depends on whether anymore beautiful underwear is discontinued or not. I haven't ordered a new toy for a while as I keep getting distracted with new pretty stuff going faster than I can blink!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Slinky the cherish me line is lush!

I'm eyeing the bright blue satin babydoll. Hope it's still in Stock when I have more fun money!

Hold your horses, and save your pennies.

NatandTom wrote:

It depends on whether anymore beautiful underwear is discontinued or not. I haven't ordered a new toy for a while as I keep getting distracted with new pretty stuff going faster than I can blink!

Nat if you can't keep up with the speed of discontinued lingerie with the huge amount you buy there is no hope for the rest of us.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oooh i need that seven til midnight body in my life, hearing a couple of folk are loving its really exciting me about getting it. Perhaps I'll drop the realistic vibe, add a flogger and the seven til midnight ๐Ÿ˜„ can't wait until next month as it gives me a perfect excuse to order๐Ÿ˜‚

Vanessa, I adore the cherish me line, it's purfect for anniversary celebrations ๐Ÿ˜„ I showed hubby earlier and his reaction wasn't what I'm looking for! I asked what wsnt to like n he replied "i think its the colour"! Whaaaaat? Ive got a few garments in ivory/beige which he deffo loves as the response told the story.

The only item that bought a cute grin was the french knickers! ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’—xx

Fingers crossed he comes round to my way of thinking when I order them๐Ÿ˜…

Haha! That's no joke, if Nat cannot keep up we're all doomed! ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’—xx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ooooh exciting Delilah ๐Ÿ˜„it's absolutely stunning, can't wait for your opinion (I'm getting it next month!) Have you seen the white one exact same ๐Ÿ˜went to wishlist it earlier but its getting discontinued shock horror! Reckon the blue will go soon too which is a damn shame as its lush ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’—xx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Ooooh exciting Delilah ๐Ÿ˜„it's absolutely stunning, can't wait for your opinion (I'm getting it next month!) Have you seen the white one exact same ๐Ÿ˜went to wishlist it earlier but its getting discontinued shock horror! Reckon the blue will go soon too which is a damn shame as its lush ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’—xx

Yes I do love both the colours, but can't justify buying both!
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Hopefully new flirty underwear when new colours come in.

kittencub wrote:

Hopefully new flirty underwear when new colours come in.

I'm not sure we are getting any more flirty knickers! โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฅ The responses from Leanne on the Pander to me thread, we're not encouraging saying they sell more crotchless underwear. I would love more thongs and boyshorts particularly since I'm now a smaller size 16-18 now.

Regents I get enough money this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35013 or flirty thongs if they come back.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Had my eye on this for a while, so hopefully I'll get it on payday if it's still in stock!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30229

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Crotchless thong, next size up butt plug and some different cock rings ๐Ÿ˜œ

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.