99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I really think this will be my next purchase http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37026 I have lost some weight, although I'm not sure I have actually changed shape at all yet, but I think it might be a good reward. I'm holding out untill Monday and if I lose 2 more lbs then it will be a stone, and I think I could justify a reward then.

I think that's a great idea. I have this and I found the cup sizes are quite small, in the base size version, not good for any bigger then a C cup. Not sure how big your bust is so something to consider, especially if the plus size is the same.

That's a bit of a worry, I'm a 38F. I guess it's wait and see, at least it can go back if it doesn't fit. I do hope it does I have listed after this since it first arrived, and if I make 1 stone loss, I think it would be a perfect reward. Fingers crossed that I have lost on Monday.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise:

Fingers crossed for you.

It's definitely worth getting it to try.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Well I thought about a metal cock ring, contemplated it and now its on its way...along with a vinyl sheet, a clit clamp, a "leather" cock ring, nipple clamps and some flirty knickers all at crazy crazy CRAZY prices. 😲 oopps!

Dr Gray [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking at a clone a willy for valentines day
    I hope they're awesome!

Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Scared'lil'pussy wrote:

This is what I'm looking at next but we shall
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36237

That's so lovely, I have the bra and crotchless knickers from the range and I love them.

Hoping hubby will get me this but he doesn't buy anything that remotely resembles underwear never mind sexy lingerie, just maybe this once fingers crossed for me. Is it a good soft material I don't like material that is scratchy even after washing.
    Scared'lil'pussy [sign in to see picture]

Dr Gray wrote:

I'm looking at a clone a willy for valentines day
    I hope they're awesome!

Would love to do Clone a Willy but think hubby may freak we doing the soft approach to sex toys, I'm nervous about using play things as well but he's worse. Clone a Willy just sounds like so much fun 😂😂
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35013

Just took a good look at this and now I want it so much!!

But how can I justify it when it's double the price of the others?

It's so beautiful though...

Maybe it's much quieter than the others...I can hope :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35013

Just took a good look at this and now I want it so much!!

But how can I justify it when it's double the price of the others?

It's so beautiful though...

Maybe it's much quieter than the others...I can hope :)

I do know what you mean, I have it on my wishlist, but I'm really struggling to justify the price. In fairness im saving for our weekend away in 2 weeks and don't get paid untill end of the month so in reality, I will not be buying anything just yet.

If you get it please review it I'm interested, but it's going to take some saving up for. Also it's second on my list of things to buy as I really want the red teddy, as a reward for losing weight.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36359

This, as it's beautiful and you never really know the shelf life of Lovehoney lingerie these days. Plus, I could do with some essentials, so if my flatmate get's their a*se in gear and pays the bills he's supposed to (that's already come out of my account -.-) I might treat myself next month

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

I want to buy something special for Mrs GV from the LH lingerie collection. My lovely wife is quite curvy and in her sixties - we posted some more pics today to give you an idea of her figure. I have seen some 1/4 cup uplift bras which would look good? Or something see through and sexy suitable for Valentines Day. Anyway, if anyone out there has any suggestions it would be great to hear from you.

OH

JackRabbitsCo [sign in to see picture]

Really, really tempted to get the L'amourose Rosa Rouge warming vibrator. I've got the Lelo Hugo which I feel is quite an investment and thought this would be a nice upgrade with the heating element and slightly bigger size. Main reservations are price and it looks like the buttons will be hard to reach when used for anal play. Also torn between this and the Lelo Loki Wave -- the 'come hither' motion is a massive turn-on! In any case I'll most likely wait for a sale before I get either.

Would be great if LH would send me either or both to test in return for an honest review haha

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The Dominix Valentines Bundle is probably going to be my next purchase. It's been a while since I ordered new bondage things :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

The Dominix Valentines Bundle is probably going to be my next purchase. It's been a while since I ordered new bondage things :)

That does look like a great set! xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

That does look like a great set! xx

Right? I'm really intrigued by the suckers! Xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I really wanna try some suckers like that too

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Right? I'm really intrigued by the suckers! Xx

I own a set of those ones, they're sadistic little *uckers!

... what? I said suckers! :P

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

@Goodvibrations
    A piece of lingerie sounds nice a nice option. I cannot tag you the link but the Lovehoney Unwrap Me Babydoll Gift sets are lovely. They're in both base size and plus size and you get a baby doll m, knickers and a lace gift bag.

Made of lace so nice so give a sext glimpse of skin and are lace up with ribbon so easy to remove if you get my drift.

I think Mrs GV would look lovely in them

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

I'd quite like the we vibe wish but I'll wait for the reviews first. It's quite pricey though so dunno when I'll ever actually be able to get it.

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36230

This is just stunnng, i need this in my life

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

@Goodvibrations
    A piece of lingerie sounds nice a nice option. I cannot tag you the link but the Lovehoney Unwrap Me Babydoll Gift sets are lovely. They're in both base size and plus size and you get a baby doll m, knickers and a lace gift bag.

Made of lace so nice so give a sext glimpse of skin and are lace up with ribbon so easy to remove if you get my drift.

I think Mrs GV would look lovely in them

Thank you so much for your reply. Mrs GV is a size 16 so the gift set should be perfect.

OH

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.