1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

[suspended user]

suspended user
    I really need a wee treat to cheer me up with all that's going on. But I can't link on any of my browsers? 😣

Defiantly getting the treasure me chemise, and there's lots more I 'need' 👍💜xx

[suspended user]

suspended user
    I really need a wee treat to cheer me up with all that's going on. But I can't link on any of my browsers? 😣

[suspended user]

suspended user

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Thats the problem. You just browse and end up with a basket full or you look for a particular item and still end up with a full basket.

I love this site

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Get all the pretty things Slinky! You totally do need them. Let us know what else you get beautiful lady! 😘

[suspended user]

suspended user
    So true, the more you browse the more you spend TRMG 💜xx

Cheers hunni, you're right i do deserve it now more than ever! And don't you worry I'll keep you posted on my purchases 😙💜 xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

So true, the more you browse the more you spend TRMG 💜xx

Cheers hunni, you're right i do deserve it now more than ever! And don't you worry I'll keep you posted on my purchases 😙💜 xx

So pleased you have decided to treat yourself. Hopefully it will put a smile on your face.

I spent a while yesterday reassessing my wishlists. I have made much more sence of them, unfortunately there is over £800 of stuff on the main "I want" wish list. 😊 I guess I need a lottery win.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Slub Goo probably the green one!

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Glitter girl your is 2 days before mine! And I think shadow collectors birthday is 17th but I might be wrong on that, I know it soon, and before mine. I agree finger prints was one of the reasons I prefer the purple one, that and I love purple. I think it would look stunning in electric blue.

I was really struggling to decide doxy or blindfold, but figured the blindfold would be dis on tinged first so went for that. I only need the wrist cuffs, the large flogger and maybe the paddle and my set is complete. I really hope they don't discontinue it before I get the rest.

up date i will never ever forget my first night with doxy It was beyond words.if you do get it i promise you wont be dissapointed x
    Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I splurged on the Wevibe nova yesterday, so freaking excited waiting for it but may have to live on beans on toast for the rest of the month! 😍

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I splurged on the Wevibe nova yesterday, so freaking excited waiting for it but may have to live on beans on toast for the rest of the month! 😍

Oh wow! Hope you enjoy :)

I have a discount voucher, so I'm tempted by this which I have lusted after for so long http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

Oh get it Delilah. Have a wee treat! That was the first thing I put on my wish list. Still don't have it yet but one day I will!

[suspended user]

suspended user
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/

Rosy have you considered a glass g-spot toy? Mine's my favourite G-spot toy, way better than the Tracey Cox rechargeable G-spot vibe imo. And the Tracey Cox set of twos only £21 in the sale 😄 😙💜xx

Fun Louise - I've still not bought ought yet and I'm glad because I got a voucher today 25% off with a minimum of a£30 spend 😄😄

Waw, your wishlists are costly, reckon you'll blitz through it in no time hunni 😄😙💜xx

RosyCheek wrote:

Oh get it Delilah. Have a wee treat! That was the first thing I put on my wish list. Still don't have it yet but one day I will!

It's so beautiful, isn't it. I have until Friday to decide :)

Hello Slinky. Yep, I have the Tracy cox set I like them but prefer vibrations. I've got the Tracy cox rechargeable coming with a free glass spiral g-spot dildo. I've went from "what the heck is a glass dildo" to owning 4 in less than 6 months 😲 I've ordered better lube too for it.

It really is beautiful Delilah. Its so unusual! Saw the devils tongue too but it doesn't have the same attraction for me. I'm a sucker for pink but sssshhhhh.

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I have a discount voucher, so I'm tempted by this which I have lusted after for so long http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

Oooo that looks awesome! I really like the look of some of the fantasy toys but they're normally sooooo expensive. With 25% off that one is amazing! Yup my poor nova is currently sat in the sorting office waiting for me 😭😭 will be mine tomorrow tho 😍😍
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

That looks stunning, you should treat yourself xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I was contemplating the womanizer or a similar clit suction toy.

Grumpygit87 [sign in to see picture]

Really looking to get into the bondage side of things we have handcuffs blindfolds and things like that but now time for floggers, ticklers, gags and restraints we think..just not sure where to start

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.