£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. serious question about phthalates and a pocket pussy

pussyfiller1 [sign in to see picture]

hi ive got the vibratex maven masturbation sleeve that has "100% no phthalates material" .. the other day i was using this and had to piss and i think a little got in there as i was stroking.. so i dint use it for a few days and forgot to wash it out so it smells like a real strong urine smell now.. i was trying to clean it all i could in the shower but the stench just wouldent go away. so i grabbed a blade aersol can and just did one little spray on the inside.. ( thought might give it a bit better of a smell ) and with the water it evapourated imediately. ( i dont know if to thin air or into the toy"

anyways i dint know aersols had phatlates. i just found out after doing some reseach after the fact of already spraying just one dab in the toy

now.. i am just wondering if i should use this toy?? or is it toxified? please let me know.. because if i can use this toy without throwing it out then i will still use it because it gives me much more pleasure then my previous 2 pocket pussies. but if it is going to be a harm to my health i will throw it out

talisman [sign in to see picture]

maybe using a bit of pure alchol might work maybe another question while we are the subject of cleaning whats the best way to get rid of mold buld up on the tanga flip hole its building up between the plastic and the silicon

pussyfiller1 [sign in to see picture]

ok.. i turned it inside out after using it last night.. noticed their was abunch of small little hard black beady things all over the sleeve. i spent a hour with a needle and flashlight picking that shit out because i dint know what it was.. i asked this same question on yahoo answers.. 1 dude was just being straight ignorant.. another suggested i threw it out...

i only used the aersol spray once on one part for one second lol. so i should be fine.. i dint spray it on the whole thing over and over. and can i use rubbing alcohol on elastomer?? as the guy above suggested?

also just out of curiosity when i did that spray and it got in contact with water.. would have it evapourated into the air or into the toy most likely? thanks

talisman [sign in to see picture]

Yeah get a fleshlight one of the vibrating one wills defently fit the job ;-) easy to clean and dont delvelope mold

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

you shouldnt get mold on any toy as long as you clean it, dry it well and store it correctly.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.