• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Your latest purchase(s)?

    1492069242
    BigishBen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 139
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2013

    I received yesterday my new Hummer male wand attachment and a new bondage botique black rose flogger (I have several things from this range, I think it's classy!!).

    We are away for a couple of days and the wife is pregnant, so hoping for a bit of light bondage with me tied and blindfolded to the hotel room bed! (Black rose range handcuffs and ankle cuffs!) Then see how the hummer goes, getting excited just thinking about it......

    1492079431
    kinkyjamie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2017

    Finally got my latest order (and joined the forums!). I'm in for a fun afternoon ;).

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35578

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34870

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31224

    Hope you're all enjoying your new purchases :D

    1492109339
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 395
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Heidi920 wrote:

    Handsallover- that interesting to know
    About the bra set as I have that on my wish list and am also small busted, it can sometimes be tricky to find a flattering fit

    Yes it sure is tricky to find something that fits nicely when you are on the smaller side :( That's also why I decided to write a review about the bra set right away. I don't know when it will go live though but I can make a mention of it here when it does!

    Hey Heidi, just wanted to let you know that my review of the bra set is live now! It's not showing up in my profile yet though so here's a link https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37024&reviewid=183879#customer_reviews :)

    I'm seeing a lot of nice things passing by, hope everyone will have fun with their orders!

    1492109851
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6373
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Heidi920 wrote:

    Handsallover- that interesting to know
    About the bra set as I have that on my wish list and am also small busted, it can sometimes be tricky to find a flattering fit

    Yes it sure is tricky to find something that fits nicely when you are on the smaller side :( That's also why I decided to write a review about the bra set right away. I don't know when it will go live though but I can make a mention of it here when it does!

    Hey Heidi, just wanted to let you know that my review of the bra set is live now! It's not showing up in my profile yet though so here's a link https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37024&reviewid=183879#customer_reviews :)

    I'm seeing a lot of nice things passing by, hope everyone will have fun with their orders!

    Really strange how lingerie can fit us all so differently. I'm an A cup and I had no issues with gaping as I mentioned in my review. Maybe it's more to do with the shape of the bust rather than size with this particular bra?

    1492113603
    Lantabell [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 19 May 2016

    The love honey luxury desire rechargeable bullet......... IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

    1492117008
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 395
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Heidi920 wrote:

    Handsallover- that interesting to know
    About the bra set as I have that on my wish list and am also small busted, it can sometimes be tricky to find a flattering fit

    Yes it sure is tricky to find something that fits nicely when you are on the smaller side :( That's also why I decided to write a review about the bra set right away. I don't know when it will go live though but I can make a mention of it here when it does!

    Hey Heidi, just wanted to let you know that my review of the bra set is live now! It's not showing up in my profile yet though so here's a link https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37024&reviewid=183879#customer_reviews :)

    I'm seeing a lot of nice things passing by, hope everyone will have fun with their orders!

    Really strange how lingerie can fit us all so differently. I'm an A cup and I had no issues with gaping as I mentioned in my review. Maybe it's more to do with the shape of the bust rather than size with this particular bra?

    That would make a lot of sense actually. My boobs seem to do a bit of a swoop which could perhaps explain that gap I get when I put the bra on. And as a result from the gap the lace on top of the cup sags down and all in all it just makes the bra look horrible on me.

    1492120210
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1068
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Thank you handsallover.
    I also think some people can be a fuller A cup than others depending on where the fattiest part of your boobs sit. Unfortunately mine changed shape after having children due to my boobs stretching so this means it's harder to push it all up. The best bras I've ever had are ultimo ones. X

    1492333898
    Rich-ard-on [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 9 Dec 2016

    Just ordered

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34230

    This will be my third toy. Am I getting addicted or just lazy?? ;-(

    1492335859
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6373
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Rich-ard-on wrote:

    Just ordered

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34230

    This will be my third toy. Am I getting addicted or just lazy?? ;-(

    They all work differently so it makes sense to have a few. I have well over 100 so don't worry about being addicted just yet! Haha

    1492346834
    Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 216
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2012

    I am awaiting delivery of my 50 shades steel wand!! I have waited ages for this bad boy as I sadly cant afford my dream toy - the njoy 11. But i am so excited Also got the free rabbit vibe and I've never been a rabbit fan so im intrigued to see if I like this one!

    1492353942
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 564
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    I've just got the Lovehoney Magic Wand, which I'm absolutely dying to try it on, but it's half term and the house is full, kids, husband, and I have no chance at all. Anticipation is killing me!

    1492356167
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Mr&MrsA75 wrote:

    I am awaiting delivery of my 50 shades steel wand!! I have waited ages for this bad boy as I sadly cant afford my dream toy - the njoy 11. But i am so excited Also got the free rabbit vibe and I've never been a rabbit fan so im intrigued to see if I like this one!

    You will absolutely love this. It is amazing!!

    1492376747
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 177
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    I've ordered https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503 which is probably too big at the moment but was in the sale and meant I got this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34295 free I also got https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35674 free, some batteries, cleaner and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32269 to take it to free postage. Not a bad haul for £30 I'd say.

    1492692271
    EllieRae68 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2017

    My OH and I have ordered a few things from LH which I have been told have arrived. So we can try them out when we fly back to the UK.

    1492703636
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6373
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015
    1492704448
    Randy101 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 236
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2010

    Lovehoney Plus Size Long Sleeve Black Mini Dress
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36330

    Classified Plus Size French Maid Outfit
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33162

    Lovehoney Plus Size Off the Shoulder Lace Mini Dress
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36332

    Lovehoney G-Tickler Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36310

    For my girlfriend, not me lol.

    1492705073
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3307
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015
    1492797914
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1068
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    The hubby just convinced me to order this blue body stocking
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34917

    May even be brave enough to share some pics if it fits nicely

    1492801012
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5540
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013
    1492804538
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.