• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Your latest purchase(s)?

    1484523618
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1375
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Got drawn in by the extra 20% off on top of sale prices!

    Two pairs of
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33901

    One bottle of
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15951

    And four bottles of
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31587
    ...since I've never tried silicone lube before and you really can't go wrong at £2 a pop. If it's as long lasting as I hear it is, then it'll be time to start investing in the Sliquid Silver.

    1484567338
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    I did the same Delilah. Getting a desire toy for less than £30 is amazing. With the storage that Desire toys come with too is even better!

    1484571079
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1155
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    Think I must have blacked out

    Just got the Desire G-Spot vibe...couldnt say no at 40% off

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33303

    + 1 NN I couldn't resist either, what an absolute bargin! Looking forward to my delivery tomorrow. x

    1484572338
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    We have such good taste Leila!! 😀 . I swore I was not going to spend anything til I got my bonus but my lack of will power is truly unbelievable!!

    1484572529
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1155
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    We have such good taste Leila!! 😀 . I swore I was not going to spend anything til I got my bonus but my lack of will power is truly unbelievable!!

    We do NN :) I have quite good will power but when it comes to Lovehoney bargains I'm a sucker hahaha. Enjoy x

    1484576099
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3588
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Seven til' Midnight Underwired Red Wine Body
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37025

    iCollection Luxury Grey Longline Bra Set
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36991

    UK to Europe Continental Adaptor
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22075

    Eeek so excited 😄

    1484579467
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5540
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    I did the same Delilah. Getting a desire toy for less than £30 is amazing. With the storage that Desire toys come with too is even better!

    I only knew it was on sale becasue of your post...so thank you :)

    1484579542
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5540
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Seven til' Midnight Underwired Red Wine Body
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37025

    iCollection Luxury Grey Longline Bra Set
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36991

    UK to Europe Continental Adaptor
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22075

    Eeek so excited 😄

    Ooh, I have the red wine body, which I love.

    Also love the look of the grey set...so pretty :)

    1484590636
    sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 280
    • Joined: 17 May 2016

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36307

    Looking forward to surprising my OH at the w/e.

    1485040123
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5540
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013
    1485083575
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Delilah that set is beautiful.

    1485084145
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6515
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015
    1485085289
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7805
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Very exciting nat and tom looking forward to se how the fifty shades basque now.

    1485093502
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6685
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    NatandTom wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35914

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36704

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36740

    Excited!

    Ok NatandTom This might be a spoiler, but I have sent you one of these items. I had wanted to suprise you. But you might be able to get customer services to remove the fifty shades item from your order and exchange it for something else before it is dispatched, to save you having 2 of the same item, or having to return one.

    1485094345
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3382
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015
    1485097337
    Richie1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 10 Feb 2016

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Seven til' Midnight Underwired Red Wine Body
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37025

    iCollection Luxury Grey Longline Bra Set
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36991

    UK to Europe Continental Adaptor
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22075

    Eeek so excited 😄

    Wow...Sxleksaker those two outfits look so hot. You will look stunning in those, your OH is very lucky. 😘

    1485100897
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6515
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35914

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36704

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36740

    Excited!

    Ok NatandTom This might be a spoiler, but I have sent you one of these items. I had wanted to suprise you. But you might be able to get customer services to remove the fifty shades item from your order and exchange it for something else before it is dispatched, to save you having 2 of the same item, or having to return one.

    I actually ordered this late Friday, so it was dispatched yesterday morning, I only just posted now as I remembered.

    I can exchange the item that I purchased if you'd rather I kept the one that you sent, but if you want me to return the one you purchased and be refunded then please let me know! It was very sweet of you to think of me and want to surprise me. The thought itself has made my day.

    1485115638
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6685
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    NatandTom wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35914

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36704

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36740

    Excited!

    Ok NatandTom This might be a spoiler, but I have sent you one of these items. I had wanted to suprise you. But you might be able to get customer services to remove the fifty shades item from your order and exchange it for something else before it is dispatched, to save you having 2 of the same item, or having to return one.

    I actually ordered this late Friday, so it was dispatched yesterday morning, I only just posted now as I remembered.

    I can exchange the item that I purchased if you'd rather I kept the one that you sent, but if you want me to return the one you purchased and be refunded then please let me know! It was very sweet of you to think of me and want to surprise me. The thought itself has made my day.

    I know how devastating the weigh in at the Dr must have been, having to go back on the supliments drinks must be really upsetting. I ordered the FSOG item as I thought it would cheer you up, help to motivate you. I know you have said in the past that lingerie helps you, and that's what I wanted to do. Please keep the one I sent you, it was a gift. You could exchange your item for something else.

    1485193676
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3588
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I got these two items in exchange for some other items that didn't fit, only paid £38 in between. This is going to be my "new me" lingerie.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35914

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35904

    I got these two for free
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26092

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33548

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.