1. Toy Chat Room

    1459621910
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1538
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    But why would they do that? Also, I hope that they don't accept any of these back because I don't want to use a lube that could have been previously used by someone else..

    1459622414

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1098
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    mamz wrote:

    But why would they do that? Also, I hope that they don't accept any of these back because I don't want to use a lube that could have been previously used by someone else..

    They accept anything back for whatever reason within the one year of purchase. I'm sure they do not put items back to sale even if they only have a slightest doubt they've been used. Especially in the case of lubes and creams and whatnot. I always include in my list of returned items a note about if something is opened and / or used to make it easier for them, but I am sure they check nonetheless everything and decide for themselves, don't just take my word for it. :)

    1459629845

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1098
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Fun Louise, I just read your review of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33983 . Would you say my 42D/DDs will fit no problems? And what would you recommend me buying, the red or black version? Thank you!

    Two days now trying to decide between black and red... Keep switching them in my basket... Black is everyday all day for me. Would probably get a lot of use. The red is more daring for me, but mostly looks & sounds awesome... :/

    1459630554
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4406
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    era wrote:

    Fun Louise, I just read your review of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33983 . Would you say my 42D/DDs will fit no problems? And what would you recommend me buying, the red or black version? Thank you!

    Two days now trying to decide between black and red... Keep switching them in my basket... Black is everyday all day for me. Would probably get a lot of use. The red is more daring for me, but mostly looks & sounds awesome... :/

    Hi Era, I like the red and black, the colour contrast works well, any you can pair it with black stockings and knickers easily (the gstring is rubbish). But from what I know of you, I think you would be more confident and comfortable in the just black version. So for you I would say black. Yes I do think your bust will fit the cups. The back should be adjustable enough to fit you well and although my f/FF boobs were too much for the item, I'm convinced. D/DD would fit fine. Well worth a go.

    Let us know how it goes if you get it.

    1460316634
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4406
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Hi I'm missing something, what is the difference between the new womaniser and the older one?

    they look the same, OK slightly different colour patterns.

    1460318676
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6019
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Hi I'm missing something, what is the difference between the new womaniser and the older one?

    they look the same, OK slightly different colour patterns.

    on the womanizer w500? I think they just made separate pages for each colour option?

    1460326825
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4406
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    NatandTom wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Hi I'm missing something, what is the difference between the new womaniser and the older one?

    they look the same, OK slightly different colour patterns.

    on the womanizer w500? I think they just made separate pages for each colour option?

    Thanks I thought I was going mad.

    1460335109

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2154
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Fun Louise wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Hi I'm missing something, what is the difference between the new womaniser and the older one?

    they look the same, OK slightly different colour patterns.

    on the womanizer w500? I think they just made separate pages for each colour option?

    Thanks I thought I was going mad.

    +1 still contemplating but feel so let down by other "clit suction" toys hate to waste $
    1461170884

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1098
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Anyone tried this (or its regular sized counterpart): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35746 ? I like it, but the one review is anything but encouraging me to buy... Thanks!

    1461172127
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2379
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Glad I found this thread! What is better, quantity or quality so to speak? We are beginners really so our first order was a mish mash of bits and bobs just to test the waters. However I keep going back to the "wands", are they a good investment? Do I save for this one uber product or do I try the less expensive items to built up more of a collection therefore making several smaller orders?

    Even though we have been together for such a long time we still aren't sure what we like. Any input would be fabulous!

    1461173428
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6019
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    RosyCheek wrote:

    Glad I found this thread! What is better, quantity or quality so to speak? We are beginners really so our first order was a mish mash of bits and bobs just to test the waters. However I keep going back to the "wands", are they a good investment? Do I save for this one uber product or do I try the less expensive items to built up more of a collection therefore making several smaller orders?

    Even though we have been together for such a long time we still aren't sure what we like. Any input would be fabulous!

    I went for good quality, but still fairly cheap whilst I was learning what I liked, but now buy the more luxurious/expensive alternatives. I don't think it's as much about the size of your collection, it's more about learning what works and what doesn't. I would suggest trying out a few inexpensive items to begin with and then once you're more aware of your body and what it likes, upgrade the styles you have and get along with.

    Was there a particular wand that you had in mind?

    1461173869
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8520
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    RosyCheek wrote:

    Glad I found this thread! What is better, quantity or quality so to speak? We are beginners really so our first order was a mish mash of bits and bobs just to test the waters. However I keep going back to the "wands", are they a good investment? Do I save for this one uber product or do I try the less expensive items to built up more of a collection therefore making several smaller orders?

    Even though we have been together for such a long time we still aren't sure what we like. Any input would be fabulous!

    I went for good quality, but still fairly cheap whilst I was learning what I liked, but now buy the more luxurious/expensive alternatives. I don't think it's as much about the size of your collection, it's more about learning what works and what doesn't. I would suggest trying out a few inexpensive items to begin with and then once you're more aware of your body and what it likes, upgrade the styles you have and get along with.

    Was there a particular wand that you had in mind?

    I have a selection of cheaper and more expensive toys and all have their good and not so good points. If you're considering a wand, I'd go for a doxy if I were you. I have the Tracey cox wand, the Lovehoney mains powered white wand and the extra powerful doxy. For me there is no contest the doxy wins hands down. Its much more powerful, has lovely deep, rumbly vibrations and a kind silicone head. I actually burnt the motor out on my first Lovehoney mains powered wand and it had to be replaced ! lol

    I would marry my doxy if I could lol x

    1461174740
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2379
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    NatAndTom, there not a particular one I had in mind just across the forums I have seen a lot of using wands or using something with a wand. It intrigued me alot. Sobfar we have the remote love egg, gspot vibrator, cock rings in the way of toys. Oh and a rabbit from 2007 that sounds like a bad game of kerplunk, may be a wee bit past its best!

    Lol at Terri JJ wanting to marry your Doxy it must be good!

    1461178872
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8520
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    RosyCheek wrote:

    NatAndTom, there not a particular one I had in mind just across the forums I have seen a lot of using wands or using something with a wand. It intrigued me alot. Sobfar we have the remote love egg, gspot vibrator, cock rings in the way of toys. Oh and a rabbit from 2007 that sounds like a bad game of kerplunk, may be a wee bit past its best!

    Lol at Terri JJ wanting to marry your Doxy it must be good!

    Oh believe me...it is ;) x

    1464965411

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1098
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Hello there, pitty this thread is not kept alive, was such a good idea!

    I have a question please: is it normal for this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674 (Happy Rabbit Ears) to rumble inside like it's not well fixed in its case?

    Thank you.

    1464966188
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6019
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    era wrote:

    Hello there, pitty this thread is not kept alive, was such a good idea!

    I have a question please: is it normal for this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674 (Happy Rabbit Ears) to rumble inside like it's not well fixed in its case?

    Thank you.

    I just checked mine and it doesn't do that. I can barely hear anything moving inside mine.

    1464969295
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4406
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    era wrote:

    Hello there, pitty this thread is not kept alive, was such a good idea!

    I have a question please: is it normal for this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674 (Happy Rabbit Ears) to rumble inside like it's not well fixed in its case?

    Thank you.

    I'm going with no, as mine doesn't. Maybe your motor has come loose. Maybe customer services can help.

    1464977089
    PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 379
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2014

    era wrote:

    Hello there, pitty this thread is not kept alive, was such a good idea!

    I have a question please: is it normal for this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674 (Happy Rabbit Ears) to rumble inside like it's not well fixed in its case?

    Thank you.

    Mine are very rumbly inside too. I imagine we probably just got faulty ones having in mind the previous replies. Worth a check with live chat I guess :).

    1464992642
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1538
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Any one know if there is a "best time to buy a doxy"? I am waiting until christmass to see if it goes on sale but I don't think I'll be able to resist buying it for so long.

    1464992899

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1098
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Thank you ladies! I just checked again to be sure how and what it does. Turns out it is ok when held vertically with ears up, but it rumbles when kept horizontally and especially vertically with ears down. Also, interestingly enough, if I place a finger between its ears when it rumbles like that, it will stop doing so. Also, if I straighten the bunny from its neck (it has a slight flex to it), it will also stop. So the noise is almost surely coming from the motor touching the case while in certain positions.

    Now, the thing is, it is not overly loud (I do have louder toys built as such), and the toy works fine. But I am one of those people that gets easily distracted by everything and this extra noise is just not supposed to be there... :( So don't know what to do, whether to ask for it to be replaced or not... :/?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.