99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Toy obsession?

Nickyboy [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here & im interested to know if females are into sex toys as much as men.
    Please be honest,
    Thank you.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I would say its the other way around lol

Welcome to the forums

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Definitely other way around 😂 I've had toys since I was 18 and there's not a chance I could ever give them up!

Thank you.

not sure how to use this forum. But thank you both for the replies so far.

Nickyboy wrote:

not sure how to use this forum. But thank you both for the replies so far.

You appear to be fine on using it.

I would read the forum rules though as it can be easy to inadvertnantly break the odd rule .

Then just check out the various categories and if you want advice on something just fire away. But before you do just use the seach button to see it there is a similar thread already active on the same subject.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

We have a huge box of toys and I'd say 99% of them are mine ! We use them during sex but I play with them loads on my own too x

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I've lost count of how many butt plugs I've had over the years and other kinky stuff

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

My man wasn't really into toys, bar the odd vibrator of mine, but he's definitely becoming more curious as he sees my collection grow! He's more into bondage stuff than fleshlights etc :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm the one that got obsessed with them and started buying toys for my husband too which he accepted reluctantly at first (but now appreciating more), so I'd say - at least on here - women are more into toys than men. :)

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for all the replies, everyone is really nice 😊
    So just to go off piste a little with my question then if I may. I myself (male)really love toys of kinds for me & her & for every part of the body but my OH is not so keen she likes them for Sunday best let's say but I like the toy box out every night!! How would you suggest I go about encouraging her to be more proactive with both playing & having an interest in buying new types?

All advice is very much appreciated. X

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there n welcome,
    Deffo women are more into them, my OH has a lots lots more than me.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I'm mm I have a very large collection while the OH has a handful lol.

I would say I am more into them but the variety is there for us women :)

Smaller half [sign in to see picture]

Maybe look on LH together. Ask her to look and see what she might be interested in. I was very new to sex toys before my current boyfriend (previously in a very vanilla relationship and wasn't interested in toys so never looked). It wasn't until I started looking at LH that I realised how much fun I could have! I worked out what I feel comfortable with toys wise (at first I didn't like the thought of internal toys, just wanted things like clit vibes) and started buying things. 2 years down the line I've gone from prude to pervert lol. So definitely would recommend looking at LH together or asking her to have a browse herself, as she might be feeling a bit shy?

ivylee [sign in to see picture]

If she's only been using them with you mabe you need to encourage self play, I was the other way around used to playing with toy's alone, it took awhile to start joint play but once I started I loved it.

Dan2102 [sign in to see picture]

My current gf didn't have much the way of toys. She had a couple of dildos over the years but nothing overly exciting. I on the other hand have been a massive pervert for years lol. Spent a good few hundred quid in the last 6 months introducing her to some great fun. Hopefully as time goes by she'll warm up further to the idea. Not even started on some of the kinkier things I like. So it's all down to the person I think but in general I reckon the ladies love em more than fellas.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Toys can seem very daunting to a woman who has barely used any, there's such a variety it would be difficult to know where to start I imagine !

How about you have a search through Lovehoney together and then each make a wish list ? Compare the lists and see where you go from there. Don't forget you can always return anything that she or you dont get on with or like. It might be easier for her to try anything new on her own to start with.....less daunting if you're relaxed and not under scrutiny ! x

Thanks once again for all your time & effort responding to my question. It's much appreciated. X

Have you tried using toys on her in your normal sex session? They often give a slightly different sensation when used on you by your partner. Btw as you will know female toys can be used on male bodies as well.So it could be a fun way to get her more into toys if she used them on you as well. A good example is using 2 well lubed Tracey Cox mini bullet vibes and stroking either side of your manhood with them .

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

I think woman are generally more interested in sex toys. I personally only have 2 now as I got rid of a few the beginning of the week that I didn't use anymore. My oh doesn't have any but he's not bothered. We only use them during sex or if he wants to watch me as I don't play on my own anymore these days. But defo have a good look together on lovehoney and like Terri jj suggested make a list. Have good fun looking and better fun trying 😉 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.