FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Choosing a rabbit

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Hey guys!

I got my rabbit through the post today and just given it my first playaround with and thought you'd all like an update. I was a bit daunted by the girth when I first got it out the packet, but once I lubed it up it was perfect and didnt feel too big at all. In fact, the girth felt perfect.

I think it'll take a little experimentation for me to get the most out of it and I might end up with another rabbit a bit further down the line (the ears seem too far up if I have the shaft all the way in, and if I dont have the shaft all the way in I dont get the full effect of the beads), but it feels really good to have something moving in me rather than just vibrating, and I always orgasm best from having my clit and vagina stimulated at the same time so I think I'm officially a rabbit fan now!

im glade you liked it in the end and didnt end up regretting buying it. im a huge rabbit fan and when i first got my jessica 2.0 it took a few times for me to find they best way for me.

just remembering some of your other post, i think you said you cant use vibes while on your back you have to "be on top" but i think with the 2.0 to find a postion for the ears for you might be to lie down, cos i found its easyer to postion the rabbit shaft and ears to how works for me when im sort of half laying half sitting up.

just keep trying things out with it and enjoy it! and i def recomend getting a rabbit cock ring! there amazin!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I did do alot of experimenting with being on my back and on my front and more or less sitting on the rabbit and all sorts of different stuff, trying to figure out what works and I think it's gonna be a learning experience but I did really enjoy it.

I bought an ordinary vibrating cock ring ages ago but we've yet to try it out! I'll have to keep poking my boyfriend. :P

Ecksvie wrote:

I bought an ordinary vibrating cock ring ages ago but we've yet to try it out! I'll have to keep poking my boyfriend. :P

or just blindfold him and put it on :P

Dxx

It's not often I get in the mood to blindfold my boyfriend, and when I do, sex doesnt often happen because it's usually his job to guide the winkie into the kitchen sinkie lol, and he's normally handcuffed too.

It's not that he doesnt want to try it, it just gets forgotten in the heat of the moment.

kinkykitty [sign in to see picture]

Back in the days before I discovered LH I had one of the old (original) AS rampant rabbits, and I wore it out. so I got one of the purple ones (this one: http://yfrog.com/3qlindsaybuysherfriendssej ) that was the latest/greatest rabbit and I barely used it, it was all the wrong shape and too solid and big. I paid a small fortune for it too and was pretty peed off!

I'd really like to use the amnesty as I bought quite a few vibes back before I discovered the glass dildos on LH (they are the best thing ever) but really not sure if any of the rabbits in the amnesty would be comparable to by original beloved rabbit!

shellyboo wrote:

I have the G-spot and the Slimline and I love them both! I'd find the regualr rabbit far too big, so they suit me perfectly.

Orgasm-wise, the g-spot one is definitely more intense and easier because of how it's shaped, but the slimline rabbit does it for me just as well - it's a more prolonged experience though!

For me, I never turn on the shaft part anyway, just insert it, so the movement of the shaft isn't something I pay much attention to!

I've never found the movement of shaft part really did anything for me either but the shape of the original one was really good, and the rabbit was great on it. But I am tempted by the G spot one now!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm. Is the Mr Big Rabbit all that big? The reviews seem good for it and it would be technically free on ipoints. LOL! Yeah, me and my wishful thinking. But is it really as big as it seems? The specs look large, but everything I've read says its pretty damn good!

Does anyone have one, so they can tell me if its really as good as it seems, or if it is built much larger than life as the name suggests?

I dont have one, but looking at the specs it looks like it's longer rather than thicker. If the specs are right, it's actually got less girth than the standard 2.0 and only a little more than the slimline.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I tested the gspot rabbit & really liked it. The sex toy awards results will be out soon, so u can see what people think to it then. The dual stimulation is nice and even if your not a big pulses fan, it's nice to have the option x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Oooo can't wait to read the results!

x

secret_stash [sign in to see picture]

I have the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 coming tomorrow and am slightly scared its going to be too big and intimidating for my first vibrator!!

I couldnt find 'beginners' vibes!!

Oh no what a waste of money :(

secret_stash [sign in to see picture]

Whats the rabbit recycling scheme? :-)

secret_stash wrote:

Whats the rabbit recycling scheme? :-)

Look up the rabbit amnesty on this site. Basically, if you have any old, unwanted or broken vibrators, you can send them in and get a half price rabbit.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

My word - the G spot rabbit 2.0 gave the wife the BIGGEST orgasm... she was practically convulsing! Thereby - when making your choice - there should only be one winner... (the winner of the sex toy awards of course!!)

highheels [sign in to see picture]

I am a vibe virgin and have ordered the Jessica Rabbit Slimline 2.0. Really looking forward to experimenting with toys. My OH can't wait to use it on me either!

Was I right to go for the Slimline as a first time vibe user?

highheels wrote:

I am a vibe virgin and have ordered the Jessica Rabbit Slimline 2.0. Really looking forward to experimenting with toys. My OH can't wait to use it on me either!

Was I right to go for the Slimline as a first time vibe user?

if you read over this thread you will see some peoples ideas and answears to your question.

what works for one person might not another

diamonds

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I think it's a good first time choice - you can always get a bigger rabbit later. I love the tracey cox supersex rabbit, I will upload my review later when I'm near a pc xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.