FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Choosing a rabbit

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Hey all!

I really expected there to be a thread on this already, but a search didnt reveal anything that was of much use.

Anywho, I'm trading in a few toys in the rabbit amnesty, and I'm torn between the standard 2.0 rabbit and the G-spot one. I was originally swinging towards the G-spot one since it has patterns as well as speeds, but I'm not too sure on it. I've never done any kind of G-spot play, and I'm not entirely sure how to even find my G-spot! Looking at the video, it looks like the G-spot rabbit only stimulates that part - the rest of the shaft doesn't do much. Is this likely to be an issue, or does it feel great anyway?

I also like the look of the 2.0 because the video looks exciting, the way the shaft moves, and it has the little ball with the beads in, which I'm sure feels good inside.

I've never bought a rabbit before and I consider this kind of a big purchase! Would love to hear from other rabbit users :)

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I have the G-spot and the Slimline and I love them both! I'd find the regualr rabbit far too big, so they suit me perfectly.

Orgasm-wise, the g-spot one is definitely more intense and easier because of how it's shaped, but the slimline rabbit does it for me just as well - it's a more prolonged experience though!

For me, I never turn on the shaft part anyway, just insert it, so the movement of the shaft isn't something I pay much attention to!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if my viewpoint will be useful to you, but as you know I just adore giving mah 'pinions, so here goes. :)

I'm like you, I've tried a couple of rabbits I got free with other stuff and none of them ever did anything much for me, so I think I'd consider myself a non-rabbit user. So my thoughts are from that perspective.

As a non-rabbit user, I would avoid the rabbits being offered as part of the rabbit amnesty. I think rabbits can sometimes be tricky things to get using enjoyably, and from my perspective I think both of those would be really scary as a first rabbit. Some of the rabbits I've tried were actually painful for me to use

(such as this one, the blue one with the carrots

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13525

only mine was purple)

so that's why I'm so cautious about trying rabbits like the ones offered in the rabbit amnesty.

For my first purpose-bought rabbit, I've got my eye on this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6433

The reviews seem very encouraging especially for a beginner rabbit user. In general, my thoughts are to go for a much smaller rabbit to begin with before venturing into the full-sized ones.

(or them into you, whatever :p )

I'm really interested to know which one you end up choosing and how it works out for you, will you get back to us to let us know? And good luck! :)

Oh, also, I normally prefer smaller dildos with bigger heads. I think the full-size rabbits would suit better suit those who enjoy larger dildos. But then again this is an opinion from a non-rabbit user, so take with pinch of salt. :)

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

rabbits, rabbits, rabbits ive had them all in differant verations apart from the g spot one but all i can say is that i have not used one as good as the jessica 2.0 its bloody amazing check out my all things rabbit reviews to see if they can help you

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099&reviewid=14547#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12208&reviewid=14531#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13177&reviewid=17492#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15632&reviewid=16699#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16407&reviewid=19347#customer_reviews

hope they can help

Dxx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Some of the rabbits I've tried were actually painful for me to use

only mine was purple)

I have one of those as well and it DOES hurt! I still vouch for the awesomeness of the Jessica Rabbit range though :D

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

I don't know if my viewpoint will be useful to you, but as you know I just adore giving mah 'pinions, so here goes. :)

I'm like you, I've tried a couple of rabbits I got free with other stuff and none of them ever did anything much for me, so I think I'd consider myself a non-rabbit user. So my thoughts are from that perspective.

As a non-rabbit user, I would avoid the rabbits being offered as part of the rabbit amnesty. I think rabbits can sometimes be tricky things to get using enjoyably, and from my perspective I think both of those would be really scary as a first rabbit. Some of the rabbits I've tried were actually painful for me to use

only mine was purple)

so that's why I'm so cautious about trying rabbits like the ones offered in the rabbit amnesty.

Think I share a similar story to you Lubyanka!

Not a rabbit but I have the O'my dragon - the pink one on the left in the same link - but mine was purple, got it free with an order ages ago. It's the only g-spot vibe I own and it's totally put me off them!

The girth on my one is just ridiculous to the point of becoming painful - I've never had any pleasure from it ever!

Am tempted to recycle it with the amnesty for the g-spot rabbit but am quite scared I'll end up in a similar situation!

x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Plus the nose sticks out so far it's almost impossible to insert properly!!!

*rant over*

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I've said it before and I'll say it again the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline is FANTASTIC!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

I find to get the best use out of it I have it 3/4 of the way in so the bit that wiggles most is at just the right part of the opening where all the nerve endings are! I hold it pressed against the front wall to get some g-spot stimulation and I use my thumb to press the rabbit ears against my clit. I also like holding the whole thing very loosely at the base so the roating shaft also moves the rabbit ears in small circle...that feels yummy!

It sounds a bit complicated to operate and yes I suppose it is compared to my other "plonk-it-on-your-clit-and-go" vibes but I think its totally worth it, the duel stimulation is lovely!

xxKPxx

shellyboo wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Some of the rabbits I've tried were actually painful for me to use

only mine was purple)

I have one of those as well and it DOES hurt! I still vouch for the awesomeness of the Jessica Rabbit range though :D

masterandslave wrote:

Think I share a similar story to you Lubyanka!

Not a rabbit but I have the O'my dragon - the pink one on the left in the same link - but mine was purple, got it free with an order ages ago. It's the only g-spot vibe I own and it's totally put me off them!

The girth on my one is just ridiculous to the point of becoming painful - I've never had any pleasure from it ever!

Am tempted to recycle it with the amnesty for the g-spot rabbit but am quite scared I'll end up in a similar situation!

I'm glad I wasn't alone with those O'My rabbits, thank you for telling me! :)

KittyPurry wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline is FANTASTIC!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

I find to get the best use out of it I have it 3/4 of the way in so the bit that wiggles most is at just the right part of the opening where all the nerve endings are! I hold it pressed against the front wall to get some g-spot stimulation and I use my thumb to press the rabbit ears against my clit. I also like holding the whole thing very loosely at the base so the roating shaft also moves the rabbit ears in small circle...that feels yummy!

It sounds a bit complicated to operate and yes I suppose it is compared to my other "plonk-it-on-your-clit-and-go" vibes but I think its totally worth it, the duel stimulation is lovely!

Ok, if I had to go for one of the Jessica Rabbit range, I'd definitely try the slimline one, but unfortunately I don't think it's being offered in the Rabbit Amnesty half price deal. The Jessica Rabbit 2.0 just looks way, way too huge for me to enjoy.

Also, all those rabbits are rubber and I'd be concerned about the smell. The one I linked to above is silicone and so the smell of that one will be totally unobtrusive. I'd much rather pay a little more for something I feel confident about enjoying instead of a bit less that might end up being a waste of money.

I have a personal policy of never buying anything just because it's cheap, I have to legitimately want it for other reasons as well. So if it were me with this decision (and it could well be soon if I get my shit together and get some organising done around here) I'd just send in the toys for recycling and forget about the rabbit amnesty, or go for the slimline one if it's ever included in the offer. I just find the Jessica 2.0 to be too scary big for my taste.

This has been a most interesting thread! I look forward to finding out how it turns out. :)

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Ok, if I had to go for one of the Jessica Rabbit range, I'd definitely try the slimline one, but unfortunately I don't think it's being offered in the Rabbit Amnesty half price deal. The Jessica Rabbit 2.0 just looks way, way too huge for me to enjoy.

Also, all those rabbits are rubber and I'd be concerned about the smell. The one I linked to above is silicone and so the smell of that one will be totally unobtrusive. I'd much rather pay a little more for something I feel confident about enjoying instead of a bit less that might end up being a waste of money.

I have a personal policy of never buying anything just because it's cheap, I have to legitimately want it for other reasons as well. So if it were me with this decision (and it could well be soon if I get my shit together and get some organising done around here) I'd just send in the toys for recycling and forget about the rabbit amnesty, or go for the slimline one if it's ever included in the offer. I just find the Jessica 2.0 to be too scary big for my taste.

This has been a most interesting thread! I look forward to finding out how it turns out. :)

I was and am totally with you on that count! All the other rabbit vibes I've ever seen have just looked completely impossible to accomodate (length and girth) I was actually quite nervous about the slimline one before I tried it because it still looked a bit big, just nowhere near as intimidating! I have a lot of problems with being too small but I've found the Jessica rabbit Slimline just fine! Better than fine actually: you can get some really nice and quite unusual sensations with it!

I think it's always worth paying a bit more to get the kind of pleasure you want and actually I think £25 is a bargin for this wee bunny!

xxKPxx

Oh, you know what, I just had a look and I think the slimline is in the offer, but they call it the Jessica 2.0 Jnr. You might want to check with LH if the slimline is the one included in the offer, cos that might be the one to go for! :)

I've had a careful look at all of them and I think I'm swinging towards the 2.0 now. I've had a look at the measurements and the girth is the same as one or two vibes I already have, and with the wiggling inside me, I think it could feel quite good! I think I'd quite like the fact that it's big, and I think I'd rather start big and then buy a smaller one if need be than a smaller one and constantly wondering if I could handle the bigger one. The way I stimulate myself, once it's in, it's in, I dont do any thrusting, so size isnt going to be a huge issue in that respect.

I've wanted a rabbit for a good few months now but the price has always put me off. I'm not buying this only because it's cheap, but rather the price is an incentive to buy what I already wanted, and up until now I didnt have any broken toys I could send back.

I've not decided for certain yet, but at the moment I'm thinking that I'll go for the 2.0 and then if it really is too big for me, I'll get the G-spot one.

I dont suppose anyone would know how the 2.0 works with rechargeable batteries? Some of my vibes work fine with them and others just dont want to know.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I really wanna try the jessica G spot rabbit for my first shot at one! I love toys that are all about the G spot!

im not sure having a g spot one for your first rabbit is a brill idea, as theres so much going on with them i think it might be a bit to much.

like youve got the rabbit bit and then the dildo bit and youve got all these controls and esp with the 2.0 youve got so much intensen feelings come from all over i think that adding the g spot part into it might be just a bit to much.

but just my opion, and i def think everyone should atleast try a rabbit atleast ones

Dxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm. I'll have to get a rabbit at some point, but the price is always such a put off!

there on the DOTD quite a lot and also i would suggest doing the RA, thats how i could get my 2.0 as it was half price and so then in my price range.

Dxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

yes! i saw that.. i must do the RA soon. so you suggest the 2.0 to the g spot one for a begginer to rabbits?

i would suggest a normal rabbit as in just the dildo part and the rabbit part BUT as much as i love my 2.0 its only good if you can take/use to big toys.

so as OP said she had a toy same size as the 2.0 i would say def get that one but if you havent and not sure then i would say get the smaller one.

but i really cant recomend the 2.0 enoth, ive had all sorts and from ann summers as well and none have been as good as the 2.0.

Dxx

have you got the new lovehoney mag?

theres a brilliant page with vibes messurameants and on it is the 2.0 have a look and then you can get a better idea :-)

Dxx

hmmm in that case i'd say def go for one of the slimline ones first of all, and its only my thoughts/opions about the g spot one being a bit much for your first rabbit, someone eles might not agree.

just go for what you think will suit you best and read as many reviews you can :-)

Dxx

Hey all,

Thought you'd all like to know I've gone with the 2.0, and I ordered it today. I'll let you know how it goes when it gets here!

Hey guys!

I got my rabbit through the post today and just given it my first playaround with and thought you'd all like an update. I was a bit daunted by the girth when I first got it out the packet, but once I lubed it up it was perfect and didnt feel too big at all. In fact, the girth felt perfect.

I think it'll take a little experimentation for me to get the most out of it and I might end up with another rabbit a bit further down the line (the ears seem too far up if I have the shaft all the way in, and if I dont have the shaft all the way in I dont get the full effect of the beads), but it feels really good to have something moving in me rather than just vibrating, and I always orgasm best from having my clit and vagina stimulated at the same time so I think I'm officially a rabbit fan now!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.