• Chastity device

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

My penis points up erect also. There is going to be some discomfort for sure but chastity does fall into the bondage category. If not sure don't do it.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Zubu wrote:

Normally when i become erect and cum, my penis tend to point up. I'm afraid this might hurt me when I'll try this

Most cages prevent that kind of erection but it is fun and depending on the cage it is sill possible to cum in one. For the one doing the teasing seeing your discomfort is part of the game and if it gets to much you can stop and let it calm down.

Unless your partner is an out and out sadist, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Zubu wrote:

Normally when i become erect and cum, my penis tend to point up. I'm afraid this might hurt me when I'll try this

Well, in my experience with several devices the discomfort is really quite modest and is due to the A-ring of the device pulling on the balls. The sensations the cage impart to the penis are to my mind entirely pleasurable during times of arousal (which of course tends to intensify and prolong the erection). I suspect if it got really painful it would tend to kill the erection and so be somewhat self-limiting unless your partner is a direct descendant of the Marquis de Sade.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.