99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Chastity device

[suspended user]

suspended user

My penis points up erect also. There is going to be some discomfort for sure but chastity does fall into the bondage category. If not sure don't do it.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Zubu wrote:

Normally when i become erect and cum, my penis tend to point up. I'm afraid this might hurt me when I'll try this

Most cages prevent that kind of erection but it is fun and depending on the cage it is sill possible to cum in one. For the one doing the teasing seeing your discomfort is part of the game and if it gets to much you can stop and let it calm down.

Unless your partner is an out and out sadist, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Zubu wrote:

Normally when i become erect and cum, my penis tend to point up. I'm afraid this might hurt me when I'll try this

Well, in my experience with several devices the discomfort is really quite modest and is due to the A-ring of the device pulling on the balls. The sensations the cage impart to the penis are to my mind entirely pleasurable during times of arousal (which of course tends to intensify and prolong the erection). I suspect if it got really painful it would tend to kill the erection and so be somewhat self-limiting unless your partner is a direct descendant of the Marquis de Sade.

Atomic [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    Just trying my first cage . It feels great such a turn on knowing the wife has the key to my freedom and release.
    First day wearing it to work today not sure how that's going to go .
    Wish me luck

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Good luck Atomic. I’m desperate for my wife to do this for me too. It turns me on thinking about how I would be under her control and couldn’t have a cheeky wank at any point without her knowing and allowing.

Which cage did you go for?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good luck Atomic. Which cage do you have?
    I am 2 years locked 24-7 now. It works for us. My sex drive is a lot higher than my oh’s and I was always putting pressure on her and masturbating a lot. This has made our sex life tons better. I don’t pressure because i will stay locked longer. I can’t masturbate so when I do get released the build up and sensations are really strong. She also has freedom to receive without any guilt of having to give back works well for both of us.
    Is your venture to aim for 24-7 or just short denial?

[suspended user]

suspended user

My wife uses a cock cage on me quite often but she has to be quick as once I start getting an erection there is no way my old fella will bend to suit the cage. Once it is on however its great and it can bring tears to your eyes as you want to straighten up for all your worth.

I went for a metal one 65mm long but it really heavy so it pull on my balls a bit . Also should have gone for a short one so it stops any hardon from getting to big . So I've ordered a short silicone one.
    I had to take it off to sleep last night , I did about 26 hours and it's back on now .
    So is it best to build the time up slowly ? I was going to try to keep it on till Friday now .
    Thanks for the support
    Ps so much pre cum 💦💦

Atomic wrote:

So is it best to build the time up slowly ? I was going to try to keep it on till Friday now .
    Thanks for the support
    Ps so much pre cum 💦💦

Yes, people seem to cause themselves difficulties by trying to increase the duration too quickly. We have never been into very long lock-ups as the psychological effect kicks in pretty quickly (for both of us!) so we do have lots of fun from a weekend lock-up.

Interestingly, I find the security aspect important even though we are not doing long term stuff (been experimenting with a TetherSpout as an alternative to a PA for anti-pull-out with considerable success)

Gyrator what's a tetherspout sound interesting.
    I did get a tube with my cage I was thinking about trying it but I'm a bit nervous. I've got a 50mm penis plug that feel great .
    May be I'll give it a go

Atomic wrote:

what's a tetherspout sound interesting.

The TetherSpout is a very ingenious penis plug that only goes in about 25mm but is prevented from simply sliding out by a button-like retaining ring. It relies on the fossa navicularis (that starts about 15mm down the urethra) being much bigger in diameter than the constriction that is right at the tip. This sounds un-nerving but if you slide the plug back out of the retainer the retainer topples and the whole thing slides out in two bits.

As a chastity security device it's just as good as a PA piercing. We have also used one as a plug during PIV as there is no chance of my firing it out into my wife! And, as with a piercing, it gives a significant increase in sensation right at the tip of the penis (which for an oldie like me is most welcome)

Just watched a video on xvideo (Tetherspout install and chastity) looks good may have to give it a try . Do you need to clean it before? And do you just use KY Jelly to ilube it up ?

I'm glad you found that video as it demonstrates the system very well (using almost exactly the cage I currently use as it happens). I personally use Liquid Silk as the lube and, yes, much of the time is spent making sure everything is clean before installing (I use a pH neutral hand-wash for this).

Like lots of users I had some difficulty installing it but have made a simple installation tool that makes the job very easy and sure - 20 seconds max from the point of inserting the spout to having it installed.

You may want to have a look at Chastity Mansion as there is a lot of useful info about chastity in general and the tetherspout as used in chastity. One of the members there, zorglub, is especially knowledgeable about the TS and has a useful blog on the subject.

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

A great thread. I have a couple of devices but think I need to move to a metal one as I think they look much nicer. The softer silicon device I use mainly is comfy but looks a little bland and is easy to remove even when locked.

Gyrator
    I'm really intrigued now . How long do you keep it in ?
    The cage I've got is the same type as in the video with the screw top .

Atomic wrote:

I'm really intrigued now . How long do you keep it in ?

Well, I should say that the latest tetherspouts I am using I made from PTFE myself so may not be representative of the commercial ones but I cautiously stepped up the time to a week with no issue at all, perhaps because it's not deep in the urethra and is regularly flushed and can also be flushed during showering just like a PA.

Colonel Lube wrote:

I have a couple of devices but think I need to move to a metal one as I think they look much nicer. The softer silicon device I use mainly is comfy but looks a little bland and is easy to remove even when locked.

Yes, we started off with a metal device, tried a silicone one for a while and went back to metal again. As you say, metal looks far better and (although anything can be removed with the right power tools) it has the feeling of greater security which is so much part of the mind game of chastity play.

Just catching up on this thread. 26 hours is impressive. And happy to hear that you get tons of precum.

Checking out tetherspout now

Oooh not keen on that. Sorry. :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.