£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Desire is here at last....

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Great review of the desire wand fun Louise you certainly made me want to add it to my 2017 wish list.

It really is great, if a little noise isn't a problem then it's perfect for you. I much prefer it to the doxy wand.

Noise isnt a problem at all and it does sound really great from your review. time to get saving.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

My first desire product is on it's way to me.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36475

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

There are a couple of hours left before the Desire Survey closes...

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2017/10/27/win-a-luxury-break-to-bath/

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

I know this thread hasn’t been touched in a while, but it’s the closest relevance I can find to my question and I cannot find the ‘post new thread’ option on mobile. So here’s my question;

Has anyone else found rather bad luck/poor longevity with the Desire range? Don’t get me wrong, the products themselves are amazing, but I’ve had one bullet become faulty to be replaced with the same that has suddenly developed the same fault, I’ve had the buttplug sudden refuse to charge and will be returning for replacement, the love egg is the longest of the range I’ve owned but the least used until recently but the remote on that is now annoyingly short ranged even after a battery change - and don’t even get me started on the twist to open battery compartment, darn that was frustrating.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I haven’t had any problems ThrowMeToTheLesbians. Are you frequently charging them? Like at least once a month? I know some rechargeable toys don’t like being left in a drawer for too long without being charged.

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

They get charged weekly at the least, with the exception of the egg which hadn’t been used for roughly six months, but hasn’t shown any signs of battery issues. They see very frequent use as they’re some of the best I own. They’ve never been dropped, no silicone warp or stretching, no extreme cold or heat, and the connector on the plug doesn’t show any rust etc, it’s bizarre. :/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.