• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. new we-vibe version 2

    1259178886
    5mil [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 154
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2008

    True, but what to give her on the other 11 days? Hmmm.... that could be a whole new thread topic!

    1259184664
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    One started in your honour hun - I'm working on my input as we speak!

    x

    1259701116
    millie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 16 Nov 2009

    Hi

    I'm new to this and have just brought the we vibe but seem to be having trouble getting the hang of it can anyone give a tips on how to use it properly tried last night but we both gave up frustrated.

    thanks

    1263522652
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    The reviews of the We VIbe have really impressed me but I can't tell how firm it's pinch is. I'm worried it just won't apply enough pressure. Can anyone shed any light on this?

    Although now Carly's post has informed me of the 365 day money back guarantee, (news to me! Brilliant!) I might give it a go.

    1263552579
    5mil [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 154
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2008

    An update on our purchase - we've only found time to play with it twice so far, and both occasions have not been entirely satisfactory. Although I had no trouble with the controls, Herself had difficulty activating the switch once it was inserted. It just seems a bit awkward finding the right position of thumb and forefinger to click the switch

    Trying to practise with it to overcome this minor difficulty has resulted in her rapidly going off the boil and giving up. Although I know this is only a technical glitch and just needs more experimentation until she's comfortable with the mechanics of it, it's been a bit frustrating for me as I've been desperate to try it with penetration!

    However she does think it's a great toy - she loves the feeling once it's in and running on the low speed - and wants to practise with it on her own more before we try again. As I'm going to be away for a week or so soon, she'll have plenty of opportunity then.

    So that's as far as we've got at the moment. We're not giving up on it yet, but it seems it's not an easy toy to get used to.

    1263557946
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    The we-vibe is annoying to position precisely where you want it. I normally press the outside part against me clit so I get the vibrations dead on. The we-vibe 2 had overcome the highly annoying stop-baby-I-need-to-change-the-setting switch by replacing it with a button. Every time I have used it, despite it's fiddleness, I have always had a fantastic orgasm pretty quickly. I wouldn't use my we-vibe solo as it wouldn't do anything for me. There really is nothing else like it on the Market x

    1280093434
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Waaa! DD surprised me with a We-vibe 2 for my birthday (naughty as I didn't want any presents!) but I was actually thrilled to bits because I'd wanted to try it for ages....alas however I really didn't like it

    I'm absolutely gutted because he spent so much money on it and I feel like such an ungrateful freak for not getting on with it at all. My smallness has ruined all the fun again! I couldn't get the clit part in place without moving that side of the toy down which then caused the other end to jab uncomfortably into my g-spot. In order to stop that happening and to enable DD to fit in I had to forego clit stimulation and have it all the way inside and even then the hard plastic didn't feel very nice. All my nerves are in the front wall so instead of feeling DD sliding in and out I just felt the plastic pressing against me.

    At best all it did was shield me from pleasurable internal stimulation and at worst it was just painful. I so, so wanted to love this. I feel so terrible for DD because it was SUCH a lovely idea and I feel so guilty for not liking it

    xxKPxx

    1280094068
    Rowan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2009

    Don't feel guilty KP, not everyone fits the same toy. It was a lovely idea but he won't want you to endure pain or discomfort for the sake of gratitude. Perhaps try it once more but if it's just a size matter then don't worry about it, if you feel that guilty I'm sure that he won't hold it against you, especially not if you 'make it up' to him ;)

    1280094488
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Silly KP - don't feel guilty - did DD get it from LH? I've heard of people using the returns policy at LH for things they just didn't get on with! Perhaps you could email one of the LH staff for advice on swapping it for something more your style?

    I'm sure DD won't even have thought about wasted money sweetness, his priority is going to be your comfort :)

    Adx

    1280094567
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Oh and when was your birthday - happy birthday lovely! hope you had a lovely day!

    Adxx

    1280095045
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Waaa! DD surprised me with a We-vibe 2 for my birthday (naughty as I didn't want any presents!) but I was actually thrilled to bits because I'd wanted to try it for ages....alas however I really didn't like it

    I'm absolutely gutted because he spent so much money on it and I feel like such an ungrateful freak for not getting on with it at all. My smallness has ruined all the fun again! I couldn't get the clit part in place without moving that side of the toy down which then caused the other end to jab uncomfortably into my g-spot. In order to stop that happening and to enable DD to fit in I had to forego clit stimulation and have it all the way inside and even then the hard plastic didn't feel very nice. All my nerves are in the front wall so instead of feeling DD sliding in and out I just felt the plastic pressing against me.

    At best all it did was shield me from pleasurable internal stimulation and at worst it was just painful. I so, so wanted to love this. I feel so terrible for DD because it was SUCH a lovely idea and I feel so guilty for not liking it

    xxKPxx

    Would it work as an anal and vaginal toy? Might be nice for some oral... Make the best of it!

    We haven't tried it for sex yet because of the smallness issues... Is it worth giving it another go when you're more aroused or perhaps less so? I'm sure there might be something you can do with it.

    Don't be silly! It gets such mixed reviews because of the unforgiving shape.It was a lovely thought but I'm sure they'll be something it can be used for!

    1280095059
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Awww thanks lovelies Twas my birthday on wednesday

    We are definately going to give it another go when I've recovered from the bruising (ego and physical)! DD isn't at all upset with me, I think he's just a bit gutted that we didn't get to enjoy it together as we'd hoped. He's the most loving, selfless person I've ever met, I wish I was "normal sized" so his amazing present could be rewarded with some amazing sex (to be fair we did have great sex after the failed we-vibe attempt though!)

    Gah, I think I'm just feeling a bit inadequate....maybe I need a good flogging to make me feel better!

    xxKPxx

    1280095102
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Oh and when was your birthday - happy birthday lovely! hope you had a lovely day!

    Adxx

    Oooo.... Ditto and blatent steal!

    Happy Birthday!

    1280095197
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Gah, I think I'm just feeling a bit inadequate....maybe I need a good flogging to make me feel better!

    xxKPxx

    Gutted you have a little tight pussy... Don't be silly KP! I'm sure DD loves it rather a lot too!

    1280095404
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Awww thanks lovelies Twas my birthday on wednesday

    We are definately going to give it another go when I've recovered from the bruising (ego and physical)! DD isn't at all upset with me, I think he's just a bit gutted that we didn't get to enjoy it together as we'd hoped. He's the most loving, selfless person I've ever met, I wish I was "normal sized" so his amazing present could be rewarded with some amazing sex (to be fair we did have great sex after the failed we-vibe attempt though!)

    Gah, I think I'm just feeling a bit inadequate....maybe I need a good flogging to make me feel better!

    xxKPxx

    I know how you feel - having the smallness and pain and tearing I had a long time of feeling inadequate and unfeminine because I couldn't give WandA penetrative sex as much as I would have liked....then I realise he prefers blowjobs anyway

    Really - as long as you are both happy and satisfied then it doesn't matter exactly how you get there! I'm sure you are much, much more than adequate for DD!

    Adx

    1280136073
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Thanking you Ad and WandA

    I am feeling much better now after my sulk yesterday! I had been trying to compose a review and it was getting me down, you gorgeous ones made me smile though!

    xxKPxx

    1280140279
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    I got the we vibe 2 in my crazy random grab bag, and I was so pleaded and excited that I got it as I'd been after one for ages.

    But after having a look at it, I just couldn't see how I could use it and fit my OH in! I didn't even want to give it a go as it just looked like it be uncomfortable. Was really dissapointed but in the end a sold it on eBay and spent the money on something else.

    So your really not alone KP, I think give it another go in a few weeks maybe and if still don't get on with it send it back and buy your self somthing else!

    And happy belated birthday as well!

    Dxx

    1280143672
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Thanking you Ad and WandA

    I am feeling much better now after my sulk yesterday! I had been trying to compose a review and it was getting me down, you gorgeous ones made me smile though!

    xxKPxx

    Good!

    Me and Ad have had our eyes on the G-Ki (see wishlist). It looks amazing and provides clit and pussy stim, it's adjustable too but not for penetration. He can get that next year! Ask Wizzie, she raves about it!

    Me and Ad aren't sure if we'll fit me in with the We-vibe so we've only made use of it as a toy for her... You will find some use for it!

    1280166216
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Aww KP, Ad and WandA are right. No reason atall to feel inadequate you silly billy! Also happy belated birthday hun!

    1280191633
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Thanking you Ad and WandA

    I am feeling much better now after my sulk yesterday! I had been trying to compose a review and it was getting me down, you gorgeous ones made me smile though!

    xxKPxx

    Good!

    Me and Ad have had our eyes on the G-Ki (see wishlist). It looks amazing and provides clit and pussy stim, it's adjustable too but not for penetration. He can get that next year! Ask Wizzie, she raves about it!

    Me and Ad aren't sure if we'll fit me in with the We-vibe so we've only made use of it as a toy for her... You will find some use for it!

    I have some birthday money that's *either* going on a corset or a G-Ki!

    I *really* want one!

    Also, still too terrified of the We-Vibe + WandA but we'll get there.

    Adx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.