• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. new we-vibe version 2

5mil [sign in to see picture]

True, but what to give her on the other 11 days? Hmmm.... that could be a whole new thread topic!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

One started in your honour hun - I'm working on my input as we speak!

x

millie [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I'm new to this and have just brought the we vibe but seem to be having trouble getting the hang of it can anyone give a tips on how to use it properly tried last night but we both gave up frustrated.

thanks

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

The reviews of the We VIbe have really impressed me but I can't tell how firm it's pinch is. I'm worried it just won't apply enough pressure. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Although now Carly's post has informed me of the 365 day money back guarantee, (news to me! Brilliant!) I might give it a go.

5mil [sign in to see picture]

An update on our purchase - we've only found time to play with it twice so far, and both occasions have not been entirely satisfactory. Although I had no trouble with the controls, Herself had difficulty activating the switch once it was inserted. It just seems a bit awkward finding the right position of thumb and forefinger to click the switch

Trying to practise with it to overcome this minor difficulty has resulted in her rapidly going off the boil and giving up. Although I know this is only a technical glitch and just needs more experimentation until she's comfortable with the mechanics of it, it's been a bit frustrating for me as I've been desperate to try it with penetration!

However she does think it's a great toy - she loves the feeling once it's in and running on the low speed - and wants to practise with it on her own more before we try again. As I'm going to be away for a week or so soon, she'll have plenty of opportunity then.

So that's as far as we've got at the moment. We're not giving up on it yet, but it seems it's not an easy toy to get used to.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

The we-vibe is annoying to position precisely where you want it. I normally press the outside part against me clit so I get the vibrations dead on. The we-vibe 2 had overcome the highly annoying stop-baby-I-need-to-change-the-setting switch by replacing it with a button. Every time I have used it, despite it's fiddleness, I have always had a fantastic orgasm pretty quickly. I wouldn't use my we-vibe solo as it wouldn't do anything for me. There really is nothing else like it on the Market x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Waaa! DD surprised me with a We-vibe 2 for my birthday (naughty as I didn't want any presents!) but I was actually thrilled to bits because I'd wanted to try it for ages....alas however I really didn't like it

I'm absolutely gutted because he spent so much money on it and I feel like such an ungrateful freak for not getting on with it at all. My smallness has ruined all the fun again! I couldn't get the clit part in place without moving that side of the toy down which then caused the other end to jab uncomfortably into my g-spot. In order to stop that happening and to enable DD to fit in I had to forego clit stimulation and have it all the way inside and even then the hard plastic didn't feel very nice. All my nerves are in the front wall so instead of feeling DD sliding in and out I just felt the plastic pressing against me.

At best all it did was shield me from pleasurable internal stimulation and at worst it was just painful. I so, so wanted to love this. I feel so terrible for DD because it was SUCH a lovely idea and I feel so guilty for not liking it

xxKPxx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Don't feel guilty KP, not everyone fits the same toy. It was a lovely idea but he won't want you to endure pain or discomfort for the sake of gratitude. Perhaps try it once more but if it's just a size matter then don't worry about it, if you feel that guilty I'm sure that he won't hold it against you, especially not if you 'make it up' to him ;)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Silly KP - don't feel guilty - did DD get it from LH? I've heard of people using the returns policy at LH for things they just didn't get on with! Perhaps you could email one of the LH staff for advice on swapping it for something more your style?

I'm sure DD won't even have thought about wasted money sweetness, his priority is going to be your comfort :)

Adx

Oh and when was your birthday - happy birthday lovely! hope you had a lovely day!

Adxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Waaa! DD surprised me with a We-vibe 2 for my birthday (naughty as I didn't want any presents!) but I was actually thrilled to bits because I'd wanted to try it for ages....alas however I really didn't like it

I'm absolutely gutted because he spent so much money on it and I feel like such an ungrateful freak for not getting on with it at all. My smallness has ruined all the fun again! I couldn't get the clit part in place without moving that side of the toy down which then caused the other end to jab uncomfortably into my g-spot. In order to stop that happening and to enable DD to fit in I had to forego clit stimulation and have it all the way inside and even then the hard plastic didn't feel very nice. All my nerves are in the front wall so instead of feeling DD sliding in and out I just felt the plastic pressing against me.

At best all it did was shield me from pleasurable internal stimulation and at worst it was just painful. I so, so wanted to love this. I feel so terrible for DD because it was SUCH a lovely idea and I feel so guilty for not liking it

xxKPxx

Would it work as an anal and vaginal toy? Might be nice for some oral... Make the best of it!

We haven't tried it for sex yet because of the smallness issues... Is it worth giving it another go when you're more aroused or perhaps less so? I'm sure there might be something you can do with it.

Don't be silly! It gets such mixed reviews because of the unforgiving shape.It was a lovely thought but I'm sure they'll be something it can be used for!

Awww thanks lovelies Twas my birthday on wednesday

We are definately going to give it another go when I've recovered from the bruising (ego and physical)! DD isn't at all upset with me, I think he's just a bit gutted that we didn't get to enjoy it together as we'd hoped. He's the most loving, selfless person I've ever met, I wish I was "normal sized" so his amazing present could be rewarded with some amazing sex (to be fair we did have great sex after the failed we-vibe attempt though!)

Gah, I think I'm just feeling a bit inadequate....maybe I need a good flogging to make me feel better!

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Oh and when was your birthday - happy birthday lovely! hope you had a lovely day!

Adxx

Oooo.... Ditto and blatent steal!

Happy Birthday!

KittyPurry wrote:

Gah, I think I'm just feeling a bit inadequate....maybe I need a good flogging to make me feel better!

xxKPxx

Gutted you have a little tight pussy... Don't be silly KP! I'm sure DD loves it rather a lot too!

KittyPurry wrote:

Awww thanks lovelies Twas my birthday on wednesday

We are definately going to give it another go when I've recovered from the bruising (ego and physical)! DD isn't at all upset with me, I think he's just a bit gutted that we didn't get to enjoy it together as we'd hoped. He's the most loving, selfless person I've ever met, I wish I was "normal sized" so his amazing present could be rewarded with some amazing sex (to be fair we did have great sex after the failed we-vibe attempt though!)

xxKPxx

I know how you feel - having the smallness and pain and tearing I had a long time of feeling inadequate and unfeminine because I couldn't give WandA penetrative sex as much as I would have liked....then I realise he prefers blowjobs anyway

Really - as long as you are both happy and satisfied then it doesn't matter exactly how you get there! I'm sure you are much, much more than adequate for DD!

Adx

Thanking you Ad and WandA

I am feeling much better now after my sulk yesterday! I had been trying to compose a review and it was getting me down, you gorgeous ones made me smile though!

xxKPxx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

I got the we vibe 2 in my crazy random grab bag, and I was so pleaded and excited that I got it as I'd been after one for ages.

But after having a look at it, I just couldn't see how I could use it and fit my OH in! I didn't even want to give it a go as it just looked like it be uncomfortable. Was really dissapointed but in the end a sold it on eBay and spent the money on something else.

So your really not alone KP, I think give it another go in a few weeks maybe and if still don't get on with it send it back and buy your self somthing else!

And happy belated birthday as well!

Dxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I am feeling much better now after my sulk yesterday! I had been trying to compose a review and it was getting me down, you gorgeous ones made me smile though!

xxKPxx

Good!

Me and Ad have had our eyes on the G-Ki (see wishlist). It looks amazing and provides clit and pussy stim, it's adjustable too but not for penetration. He can get that next year! Ask Wizzie, she raves about it!

Me and Ad aren't sure if we'll fit me in with the We-vibe so we've only made use of it as a toy for her... You will find some use for it!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Aww KP, Ad and WandA are right. No reason atall to feel inadequate you silly billy! Also happy belated birthday hun!

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Good!

Me and Ad have had our eyes on the G-Ki (see wishlist). It looks amazing and provides clit and pussy stim, it's adjustable too but not for penetration. He can get that next year! Ask Wizzie, she raves about it!

Me and Ad aren't sure if we'll fit me in with the We-vibe so we've only made use of it as a toy for her... You will find some use for it!

I have some birthday money that's *either* going on a corset or a G-Ki!

I *really* want one!

Also, still too terrified of the We-Vibe + WandA but we'll get there.

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.