99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Nipple suckers

MissyTrix [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered these - very excited! Got the purples ones as the pink ones do look like you'd need sunglasses. Loved one of the reviews where the guy said they made his wife's nipples 10-15 times bigger - wow!! My OH is away just now and its getting rather frustrating... ;)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Any answer on how to stop 'em falling off every 5mins?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Any answer on how to stop 'em falling off every 5mins?

Have normal nipples

Ax

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Haha this is a funny thread! You guys crack me up! Yeah ive never tried nipple suction but do love nipple play! My woman can be a little too gentle sometimes and would really like to try some of these! How long do your nipples stay errect for after removing them? Im considering those purple ones but i heard that they are really big? is that true? What is it with sex toys and pinkness?! x MC x

reading the previous comments on this thread has made me desperate for a nice cup of tea! x MC x

Haha this is a funny thread! You guys crack me up! Yeah ive never tried nipple suction but do love nipple play! My woman can be a little too gentle sometimes and would really like to try some of these! How long do your nipples stay errect for after removing them? Im considering those purple ones but i heard that they are really big? is that true? What is it with sex toys and pinkness?! x MC x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.