• Question about strapless strap ons

Notyourcouch [sign in to see picture]

I am looking to purchase a strapless strapon to use on my husband. He is very into the idea and actually persuaded me into trying it. I have found a few I really enjoy but have some concerns. I know they can be difficult to keep in, but I'll fix that later. Right now I want to know how stiff are they? We want something that will be great for oral as well and penetration. I want him to learn to deepthroat it but don't want to mess up his throat. Please help me out. This is the one I am thinking of getting. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33289

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

My advice is to go for a harness and dildo.

My first pegging experience was with a strapless strap on and i had to hold it as it wouldnt stay in. I find they tend to be heavy, fall out and are hard to use handless. They can also cause a bit of pain due to the shape of them for the female wearer.

with a harness you have full control and its a lot lot easier. Tbh i would probably never to back to a strapless strap on now i know how much easier harness ones are!

Notyourcouch [sign in to see picture]

I was going to buy a strap that the strapless would fit into also. I just wasn't happy with the look of some of the other ones. But I want to know how is it for oral?

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Invest in a good fitting harness then two or three dildoes. Out of our's there's only one that I can deep throat, If I were to look for one now I'd probably look for a slim jelly. But I do like a ribbed or one with some contour for anal.

Will B [sign in to see picture]

Hello

My advice would be maybe try something like this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32783

My wife found a strap on harness ok but did not like the strap's sometimes

We got asked to test the item above and it was a hit with the wife and myself .

There are differne type here on lovehoney

i would slowly built up you sets and look out for sales or the offers they have on here

good luck and enjoy

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.