FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Is it normal for realistic material to have defects in them?

geeke [sign in to see picture]

I brought a Doc Johnson UR3 Pocket ass Palm Pal. The 'first' one came with a giant hole inside and I thought that I am just unlucky. I asked LH for a refund and without question , fully refunded me.

And I went ahead and brought 1 more time.

Upon arrival I closely inspect the toy and found that it had another huge hole inside of the toy. This second time is even worse than the first. Once the air bubbles trapped are popped. A hole will be indented in the toy and kills the texture.

Is this a normal thing? And should I ask for another refund?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Looking at the reviews it sounds like a common defect. Someone back in January mentioned theirs had a large air bubble inside that they were afraid would rip (as yours has). Quite a few people have mentioned tearing in general.

I would not say this is a problem with real feel toys, though, just this one ur3 toy. Honestly, I haven't heard great things about the cheaper ur3 masturbators in general, their quality pretty much matches the price tag. I'd return it and get something else tbh!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I found that I also had bubbles in mine which also popped. I've only used it a couple of times and didn't really rate it.

Maybe it's just the way this toy is. It's pretty cheap compared to other strokers, so the quality won't be the same as others.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Oh! My partner has just got this as his first masturbabtor which is UR3 - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27475

I hope it doesnt happen to this toy, i hate returing stuff to Lovehoney after all it isnt there fault if somthing breaks or is faulty. I didnt find any reviews that mentioned this with this toy though

X

geeke [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

Oh! My partner has just got this as his first masturbabtor which is UR3 - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27475

I hope it doesnt happen to this toy, i hate returing stuff to Lovehoney after all it isnt there fault if somthing breaks or is faulty. I didnt find any reviews that mentioned this with this toy though

X

I know right. I feel bad for returning stuff or asking for refund. Now that I know , I will avoid UR3 product from now on. I really wanted the James Deen Realistic Cock but I guess I will just go for the PVC or Silicone version now. No more UR3 for me.

I hope that there is no defect with the James Deen cock.

Btw I had just took care of myself with the defective ass palm pal. Yes I can really feel the huge gapping HOLE and it ruins the experience.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.