£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Offers... Is it just me?

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

At the moment I am looking to buy the cupid g spot vibrator in the 2 for £20 offer, but there is nothing else in the offer that appeals to me.
    The Annabelle Knight version is in the 3 for £50 offer, yet there are not 3 things that I want in that offer either.
    I kind of feel disappointed buying just one of the toys when they are in offers like that, yet at the same time don't want to waste money getting something I don't even want.
    This happens to me all of the time, does anybody feel the same about these offers?
    X

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I think the toys etc included in the offers do sometimes change ? Problem with that is that sometimes something else that looks appealing suddenly appears and the one thing I originally wanted disappears !! Worth keeping an eye out though xx

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Totally get you! Thats the mind games of offers though... you feel like you should take advantage of the offer, even though it costs more. I tend to either a) wait for an offer that I want everything in or b) just do it and try something new. I know its tricksy, but for the 3 for £50, you could buy 3 things and wait until something else you want is in the offer and do an exchange. Itd have to be like a one time thing though. Or in the 2 for £20, pick something as a gift for someone else? Or sell it to a friend?

Just ideas :) I love a bit of thrifty-ness

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

yes I sm in the same boat as you. Generally lately skip all offers unless it is something that I really want or would enjoy having in my collection.

livie [sign in to see picture]

Happens all the time to me. I'm lolling at the three for 25 pounds deal but they only have two things I want so I'm waiting in hope they will add a few items or something

I didn't know that they changed the products in the offers!! I might just wait a little the gspot vibe sems to be on offer quite frequently so I guess it's just a waiting game! I get too impatient
    X

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I find lube is a good filler at times like those. You can get a really nice Sliquid lube in the 2 for £20 offer, £14.99 vibe and £11.99 or £12.99 lube for £20 delivered sounds pretty good to me! If you bought it on its own you'd be paying £17.94 with delivery, so yes you're paying extra but it's essentially £3 for good quality lube.

That's how I look at it anyway, but I guess if you don't use lube this is not really a good deal for you :p

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Could you use a discount code instead of the offer?

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I normally add lube if it's in the offer, and its in the 2 for £20, so that is what I would do. I hope something else you want comes up in the offer soon!

I did think about adding the lube but sliquid lubs have really irritated my skin in the past so am a bit reluctant to get it again.

I think I am just going to wait until there is something else I want to get to make my order over £20

X

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

I did think about adding the lube but sliquid lubs have really irritated my skin in the past so am a bit reluctant to get it again.

I think I am just going to wait until there is something else I want to get to make my order over £20

X

Yeah, the Sliquid H2O one really irritated me. I haven't tried the other one in that offer but can understand your reluctance!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have the exact same issue. I was going to buy a 2 for £20 being the mini wand and the bullet anal wand. Now the anal wand has been removed :'(

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.