99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dildo help needed

Shy Widow 58 [sign in to see picture]

I only have a durex mini delight bullet at the moment but want more toys I would like a penis type Dildo and a. bullet. with different vibration /waes settings i am thinking what would be great is if I could get a Dildo that can be used alone but that a bullet could be inserted to then give vibration and also the bullet could be used alone ( thinking maybe a remote controlled one even if wired) however looking at Dildos on LH I can't tell which would be suitable to take a bullet , I think one one aound 6 -7 inches ( 5-6 insertable) appels to me though would consider others would be great if anyone could put links to suitable Dildos on here , here from Lovehoney site . Thanks in advance.

Shy Widow 58 [sign in to see picture]

PS Meant to say the Dildo would be for solo play and for viginal use only not anal.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Ive had a quick look and i dont think they actually sell any! I was going to recommend a tantus echo, as its almost exactly what you want but its discontinued on here.

Personally vibes dont travel that well through dildos unless you have a really powerful bullet. I think you would be better getting a decent dildo and a seperate vibrating toy, but thats just my opinion.

you could always try the pander to me thread and request more toys like you described and see what happens. Maybe its a gap in the market here?

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Greetings Shy,

While I don't have an prefered dildo that fits your discription, any time the topic comes up I always suggest people consider glass. We got our first one based on a similar recommendation (i.e. not what we were looking for but someone "threw it out there") and MRS feel in love with glass. It is now here prefered type and favorite toys.

Happy hunting!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

This one takes a bullet in the base!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709

It's a bit longer than you requested but I have one and really like it :)

myghost [sign in to see picture]

If you look at the dildo section there are plenty of dildo vibrators to choose from, other than the Tantus strapless strap-ons and one or two other strapless strap-ons there's really nothing with the option to put a bullet in except possibly vac-u-loc dildo's

The dildo vibrators i have used don't have a lot of power behind them you may have more luck with the combo of dildo and vibrating cock ring

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.