£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. We-Vibe Tango

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Is it really worth the money? A lot of people say it is but I'm still on the fence about it lol

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

I've not used it my self, but at work we have demos of them which are extremely powerful. I'd happily buy one if I didn't have loads of bullet-like products already.

I have bullet type products as well but I only use two of them. The recent one I got is the Lelo Mia 2 which I like but I can only 'get there' on the strongest vibration so I was thinking of getting something strong like the Tango lol

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

It is the toy I use more often than the rest of my collection. My first one was a bit faulty (it kept on overheating and once it switched on spontaneously while it was lying on my bedside table, it fell on the floor, jumped about a bit, got dented on its surface and it would never switch on again - seeing I had returned one toy for similar reasons I admit I did not dare to send it back) but I still have the one that came in a set that got discounted in December; it is still going strong (though it gets used nearly daily), it is very powerful, easy to charge (though when you use the most powerful setting you have to recharge after three or four sessions), it goes very well with internal stimultion (my lovely glasssss), it is highly portable and generally very good. The only real downside is the lack of a travel lock. You are bound to love yours (unless you get a faulty one, obviously).

Briona87 wrote:

It is the toy I use more often than the rest of my collection. My first one was a bit faulty (it kept on overheating and once it switched on spontaneously while it was lying on my bedside table, it fell on the floor, jumped about a bit, got dented on its surface and it would never switch on again - seeing I had returned one toy for similar reasons I admit I did not dare to send it back) but I still have the one that came in a set that got discounted in December; it is still going strong (though it gets used nearly daily), it is very powerful, easy to charge (though when you use the most powerful setting you have to recharge after three or four sessions), it goes very well with internal stimultion (my lovely glasssss), it is highly portable and generally very good. The only real downside is the lack of a travel lock. You are bound to love yours (unless you get a faulty one, obviously).

Well if I got a faulty one I could just get a replacement lol

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

If the Mia isn't quite enough for you, then the Tango will absolutely do the job, it's in a different league in terms of power

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't decide between the Tango and Touch, so went for the Touch due to it being silicone, as I'm not a fan of plastic. It is powerful and although I only received it this week, I've used it twice and it hasn't made me climax. I shall try it a few more times though before considering sending it back.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I'd definitely vouch for the Tango, I wasn't expecting it to be all that (I thought it was a massively overpriced bullet at first), but wow. It's like using a mini magic wand!

I do also have the problem with overheating though, it gets extremely hot when charging and after a couple of minutes of use. Luckily I can orgasm very quickly from it, because otherwise it burns me! I did also burn my fingers when disconnecting it from the charger because it was absolutely scorching.

Mine had to be returned anyway because it came as part of a set and the other stuff was faulty, I hope to get just a tango on its own soon. It's really amazing x

Hmm interesting.. I will probably end up buying it knowing the way I think but at the moment I'm being indecisive

Now I'm thinking about getting the Touch instead of the Tango. Ahh I don't know how to decide!!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Tango is my most favourite toy in the world. I use it every single time, for me it is the best toy in the world. If I could only save one, that would be it. I think every female should own one.

In short, I like and recommend.

Touch or Tango though..that is the question

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

The Tango seems to be the more popular choice. It also seems to be more powerful, if that's what you're looking for.

You can find loads of great comparisons of the two on blogs if you google. Like this one:

http://missrubyreviews.com/comparing-vibe-tango-vs-vibe-touch/

Quite useful for deciding what you personally would like from a toy :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

The Tango seems to be the more popular choice. It also seems to be more powerful, if that's what you're looking for.

You can find loads of great comparisons of the two on blogs if you google. Like this one:

http://missrubyreviews.com/comparing-vibe-tango-vs-vibe-touch/

Quite useful for deciding what you personally would like from a toy :)

Wow that comparison was awesome lol

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

tbh it will depend if the Tango is for you. Do you like toys which are powerful, or you are one of the woman who prefers more gentle vibrations? If you are the second type, I would say do not get it. Because it does not have any low speed really...

I am one of the second types, I do like powerful vibrations, but not too powerful, and the Lelo Mia works better for me than the Tango. The lower speed of the Tango has wrong rythm to it and does not make me orgasm, and the ones which could, are too powerful. If they do make me orgasm, its not very fullfiling, as I become too painfully sensitive too soon.

Having said that, if you want powerful vibrations and you love bullet vibes, then yes, it will definitely please you. It is very powerful, rechargeable and of good quality build.

The one downside is the no travel lock. I do travel a lot with my Lelo Mia, including flights, and having travel lock does help. But hey, not everyone needs that.

Hope this helps.

Hmm I think I'll get the Touch instead of the Tango..

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

It looks like you've already made up your mind about what you're getting but I thought I'd add this. I havent got a Touch but I have to say that I love my Tango, I use it constantly and its my favourite toy to use in the bedroom (this is over my Magic wand) so much so I was seriously considering purchasing another as its either always charging or out of power.

It depends what youre after in a toy really, I originally purchased the Tango as I am a massive power queen and I just kept reading so much positivity about it on the forums here. Anyway i've linked my review below which is much more in depth.

Good luck :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320&reviewid=76499#customer_reviews

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

in my experience no i founf the vibes too penetrative and it send shooting pains to my toe si have used the tango many times and i can not get used to it when used during sex i get frustrated as i cnat orgasm and i much profer my siri2 ! I feel the we vibe 4 plus also doesnt suit me the vibes are too rumbly to get any inch of an orgasm from i would pick a RO 120mm anytime over the tango

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.