£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I need something earth shattering!!

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Hey BlueStar, which Lelo product do you have? Some are more powerful than others, I felt that the Soraya was powerful enough for me (and I'm a power queen), and I've heard that the ina is very powerful too if you want a rabbit. I've heard that the Swan Whooper is very powerful too but I've not tried it personally. The most powerful Lelo toy is the lelo smart wand if your budget could stretch that far, it's much quieter than the plug-in wand I had and had deeper more rumbly vibrations and was more powerful, plus it's rechargable and waterproof! :) The Ina wave/ Mona wave are also brilliant but not very quiet, because of the hinged wave motion they make an audible sound not unlike wipers on a car so I wouldn't recommend that if you don't live alone! If you want something really powerful I'd steer away from the bullets, I've personally found that they never compare and feel a little too buzzy :)

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

I would like to congratulate everyone in this thread! You are responsible for me buying:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

for my OH! I'm sure she'll thank you, although my bank account won't! :P

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

thanks for all the suggestions, I'm thinking a wand is the way to go, Ive recently lost my job and being home alone has made me feel horny as hell for some reason, cant seem to get a powerful relief!.. might need to stick it on my to do list til funds are in better shape!

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i rate the tango highly :) its discreet and compact and very powerful but then a wand is great for everything so would be a much better investment

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

:) 

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Hey BlueStar, which Lelo product do you have? Some are more powerful than others, I felt that the Soraya was powerful enough for me (and I'm a power queen), and I've heard that the ina is very powerful too if you want a rabbit. I've heard that the Swan Whooper is very powerful too but I've not tried it personally. The most powerful Lelo toy is the lelo smart wand if your budget could stretch that far, it's much quieter than the plug-in wand I had and had deeper more rumbly vibrations and was more powerful, plus it's rechargable and waterproof! :) The Ina wave/ Mona wave are also brilliant but not very quiet, because of the hinged wave motion they make an audible sound not unlike wipers on a car so I wouldn't recommend that if you don't live alone! If you want something really powerful I'd steer away from the bullets, I've personally found that they never compare and feel a little too buzzy :)

I've got a Lelo Mia 2, I grabbed it as soon as LH stocked it!, its amazing and it does the job everytime but it's not powerful enough! I wish there was a power rating of some sort lol thanks for the suggestions I'm going to take a look!

alienpenguin [sign in to see picture]

we vibe touch, just got it today. The tango is good (I already have one) but the touch is just as powerful and I think a better shape for surrounding the clit, my new favourite. Lovehoney wand is also good I love power but can't even had it on the top setting, it is also versatile, men can use it too and you can get all sorts of ends, there is even a new one you can stick suction cup toys to but I don't know how good it is yet.

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for mains power, it really is very very powerful. Dare I say it...too powerful!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.