Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Fleshlight advice

Staffs lad [sign in to see picture]

I have asked this a few months ago but finally got the courage know I'm going to get a fleshlight which one do people recommend? And what's best to clean them?

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

My fiance really likes the Drac but you can't get that from love honey he wants as a akira fleshlight though xx

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to recommend the STU, it's probably the most intense, good for tightness and it works for all sizes.

m411y [sign in to see picture]

I personally like the Fleshlight Flight model. The textures on the inside feel amazing and is the best I've tried so far!

So much choice I want them all lol

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I've just got the vagina that called lola which is very good. This is the fleshlight i want

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33431

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

m411y wrote:

I personally like the Fleshlight Flight model. The textures on the inside feel amazing and is the best I've tried so far!

I have to agree with this!

For cleaning and care, you can't go wrong with the Fleshlight care kit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30869

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

For your first Fleshlight I'd honestly reccomend a pink/flesh coloured one. I bought my partner a non flesh toned one (the blue alien) and it nearly put him off Fleshlights altogether because it's just so stupidly sticky after washing. The pink/flesh coloured ones don't go as sticky after washing as the clear/other coloured ones do, so while they still need to be cared for properly it feels like they need less care as you don't have to smother then with renewal powder or pick fluff off it constantly (even with the lid on fluff finds a way, damn you alien!). They just feel a bit better quality, and in our experience it's a bit more important a factor to consider than the inner texture.

Definitely grab some sex toy cleaner, renewal powder and water based lube with your order. None of them have to be Fleshlight brand, Lovehoney's own brand cleaning spray is excellent and all the powders are just 100% cornstarch anyway so branding is irrelevant. Just pick up whatever one works out better value :)

James80 [sign in to see picture]

Has any guys tried out the fleshlight shower mount if so anygood?

m411y [sign in to see picture]

James80 wrote:

I have the shower mount. I would recommend it because it is not restricted to the 'shower'. You can also apply it to many other surfaces/tables!

James80 [sign in to see picture]

m411y wrote:

James80 wrote:

I have the shower mount. I would recommend it because it is not restricted to the 'shower'. You can also apply it to many other surfaces/tables!

Thanks. Might have to treat myself

Gonna see if any offers come on then get a realistic one just needs a good place to hide it

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.