99p Next Day delivery - order by 6pm!
  1. Butt plug virgin

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

You could buy a set ? That way you have 3 sizes...a small one to start off with and then 2 progressively larger ones to work up too. I have this set and its great x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539

Remeber to take things slowly and use plenty of lube x

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I was going to start my own thread, but this one has popped up in my search.

So... after doing the mojo upgrade quiz it seems that both my partner and I are interested in me wearing a butt plug during sex, but I have never used any anal toys before. I have had anal sex twice but really wasn't that keen (It just felt like I had to poo!), so hopefully with some warm up I'd be able to manage a plug. I'm thinking of trying a glass one first, as glass dildos are my favourite and so easy to insert and clean.

Has anybody tried this, and do you think it's suitable for a butt plug virgin like me?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

I'm planning to start using a butt plug. This one looks like a good one to start with.
    Think this is the one I'm gonna order.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30704

Any advice from anyone with this one happily received 😀

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I was going to start my own thread, but this one has popped up in my search.

So... after doing the mojo upgrade quiz it seems that both my partner and I are interested in me wearing a butt plug during sex, but I have never used any anal toys before. I have had anal sex twice but really wasn't that keen (It just felt like I had to poo!), so hopefully with some warm up I'd be able to manage a plug. I'm thinking of trying a glass one first, as glass dildos are my favourite and so easy to insert and clean.

Has anybody tried this, and do you think it's suitable for a butt plug virgin like me?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887

We have this one. My oh loves it and he dosent like big things up his bum ! lol Its nice and comfy but a bit too small for me. I'd say its fine for you Boo. Its a nice tapered shape so will be easy for you (or your partner) to insert xx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Terri that's great 😁 next time I get a voucher code I'll be buying!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I have it too - here is my review if you are interested

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887&reviewid=174756#customer_reviews

I say in my review not for absolute beginners, but as you have already said you have tried anal a couple of times I think you will be fine. And obviously because it's glass it is so easy to insert and a great shape too. Like Terri said a bit small for me too but that doesn't stop me wearing it because I love the coolness and that bit of weight.

Let us know how you get on xx

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

This is my next sex toy I am considering. Recently tried Urethra sounding and want to try a butt plug. I will be inserting the plug myself.
    Is it as easy as stated in the reviews and can anyone offer advice of the best technique to use to insert the plug.

NikitaMaxine [sign in to see picture]

I'm with you on this. I never have put anything up that end. Honestly try it out, if you don't like it, don't do it anymore. That's the best advice I can give on anything sexual.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

My husband says that the best way he found was to be on his knees with his ass in the air. He says it opens his cheeks up, making it easier to insert. He has inserted it standing up (in a toilet cubicle for example) but you do end up having to open your cheeks, and it can be more faff.

I tend to just lie on my side, or I have my husband do it for me - what a chore for him!

Senator [sign in to see picture]

For inserting, any position that opens up your anus and cheeks will work, lying on your back with legs spread, on your side, knees up, I even do it sitting on the toilet.

Usually I insert the tip and push gently until I feel some resistance, just hold still at that point with pressure still applied but not trying to push further. Let it sit there for a moment or 2 then back off the pressure and let the plug come out a bit, then, reapply pressure and push back in, again keep going until it meets resistance, hold, withdraw and reinsert, rinse and repeat as required. You will find that each time you reinsert, you will be pushing past the posiiton last time and eventually (2-4 goes normally) you will have the whole plug inside you.

You may find it helpful to re-apply lube on the plug after the first time or two when you withdraw, it just depends on the lube / toy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.