• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. suction cup dildo !!!! but where to use it (ditsy moment)

    1427144077
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    I HAVE TWO YEAR OLD THATS WHAT IM WORRIED BOUT !! Preparing wallpaper scraper just incase as no taking no chances after my jiggle ball chronic laughter induced episode. I really should consider not buying these . Earlier had visions of skieing across the bathroom on toilet lid .....yep walls looking safe.. windows could be alot of fun tho explaining bum prints wouldnt :/ shame tho i have low windows too

    1427144299
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11555
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    All of the previously mentioned are fab - I've also stuck mine to my hubbies bicycle seat, had to get him to hold the bike securely though !

    1427144438
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    All of the previously mentioned are fab - I've also stuck mine to my hubbies bicycle seat, had to get him to hold the bike securely though !

    1427147753
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 412
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    If you have just had a shower in the bathroom then the tiles could be too wet and the suction cup will slide over the tiles. Remove and wipe both the suction cup and tiles with some tissue and try again.

    If you have a realy compatable surface then the sucker might get stuck fast. To remove squezze the suction cup to let some air under it don't pull it!!

    PS Don't forget to remove any evidence of where the sucker has been. You might get away with telling guests that the rings on the furniture are from drinks, but halfway up the wall!!!

    Enjoy. x

    1427151280
    MissxS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2015

    Mirrors, any tiled surface, surface tops, floors, walls, hard floors, doors, storage boxes....any hard, stable surface that's unlikely to break really.

    No joke, but I've even used the underneath of my wii fit board. Haha!!!

    1427151781
    honeybeee1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2010


    So glad i stumbled across this, i dont yet own a suction cup dildo but after reading this think i may just treat myself sounds exciting :) hmm what one? any ideas! x

    1427153388
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    mrs.hiskett wrote:

    I HAVE TWO YEAR OLD THATS WHAT IM WORRIED BOUT !! Preparing wallpaper scraper just incase as no taking no chances after my jiggle ball chronic laughter induced episode. I really should consider not buying these . Earlier had visions of skieing across the bathroom on toilet lid .....yep walls looking safe.. windows could be alot of fun tho explaining bum prints wouldnt :/ shame tho i have low windows too

    hahahah please stop!! i cant breathe this is too funny!!!! :) hahah

    1427153447
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    MissxS wrote:

    Mirrors, any tiled surface, surface tops, floors, walls, hard floors, doors, storage boxes....any hard, stable surface that's unlikely to break really.

    No joke, but I've even used the underneath of my wii fit board. Haha!!!

    omg and this one hahahahahahah :')

    1427153478
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Terri JJ wrote:

    All of the previously mentioned are fab - I've also stuck mine to my hubbies bicycle seat, had to get him to hold the bike securely though !

    lolololololol i need to get off of this thread before i pee my pants

    1427163492
    Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    All of the previously mentioned are fab - I've also stuck mine to my hubbies bicycle seat, had to get him to hold the bike securely though !

    this is the best!!!!

    1427169477
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    To the side of the fridge...laminated floors...bedside table...loo seat...wall... Bottom. Of bath....
    Hmmm.I think this is beginning to be a list of where have you used your dildo!😉

    1427176930
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2160
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    There is this
    http://www.lovearc.com/

    1427179122
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    honeybeee1 wrote:


    So glad i stumbled across this, i dont yet own a suction cup dildo but after reading this think i may just treat myself sounds exciting :) hmm what one? any ideas! x

    mines coming today its under 3 for £25 coud be a good sstart..... Thank you everyone glad i asked now ive learnt u can stuck practically every where!! Tho the bike and wii board looking lustfull. Ill let you know how it goes xxxxxx
    1427351854
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Just want to thank you all for your advice! After slow delivery and hiccup start had great fun. Love this forum that even silliest questions asked you lot are still so kind

    1427356205
    cg22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2013

    Put on the washing machine on spin cycle attach the Dildo... And prepare for fun!!! Luckily ours has a long spin cycle !!!

    1427356492
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    :o Knew there was reason why us women do so much washing

    1427356883
    cg22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2013

    Ha ha indeed... It was a drunken night we discovered that way of using one

    1427357364
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Lol got no excuse now not to do it!! Spin dry it is

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.