• Where did that anal vibrator go...

rudeboy7 [sign in to see picture]

No this is not THAT KIND of thread, you dirty, dirty person!

Some months ago (around september) I ended up getting this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14763

It did not live up to my expectations and unfortunately it put me off trying anal vibrators again for a long time. Anyway, half a year later or so I am back to give it another shot.

When I was here last, one persons mentioned a vibrator that seemed to have not even an inkling of a bad word against it. In fact it was supposed to be THÉ holy grail of anal vibrators.

I can't remember the name, but I can remember many features about it:

1. I think it was French, and it had a french kind of name like l'amour or something.

2. It was blue/turquoise. It may come in other colours however.

3. It was shaped more kinda like a short butt-plug and the tip looked a little pointy.

4. It was a vibrating anal toy (if I remember correctly)

5. It was really quite expensive, about £125 or something, but it was regarded as probably the best anal dildo in the world, and by many people on this site.

I can't see anyting that remotely fits that bill on this site anymore. I am pretty sure it used to be sold here.. or at least I think so. It's my birthday soon (yay me!) so I have a discount code for lovehoney. If I can find this toy around the site somewhere, I will gladly purchase it again.

However if I can't find it, I might take Fleshlight up on the 3-for-1 deal.

Thanks for any and all help.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.