£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pegging any good for the girls ?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The VUL product we tested doesn't have the plug either, it just pops right into the slot instead using the popper buttons. Rather than slotting onto the red peg.

Adx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

They do look really good all things considered. Maybe when I start the new job I'll be able to justify really splashing out on a few things. Wonder if my lady would like her own sex machine...

Ohh I'm sure she'd love it!

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Careful headsouth you could become redundant, just make sure you take the machine with you though if it happens!!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Careful headsouth you could become redundant, just make sure you take the machine with you though if it happens!!!

well someone needs to pay for the electricity she'll use up playing with it!

Could you not create a sex machine that actually produces electricity? Like a sexy giant hamster wheel with lots of dildos?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Damn... South Park always comes up with my revolutionary ideas first!

tinsnail [sign in to see picture]

We started with a strapon that had a small vibrator bullet but it dug into her when going deep. We came up with her wearing knickers to hold a little vibrator over her clit with the strapon harness over the top.

As a bonus she sometimes finishes me off into her wet knickers

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Sounds

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

well someone needs to pay for the electricity she'll use up playing with it!

Could you not create a sex machine that actually produces electricity? Like a sexy giant hamster wheel with lots of dildos?

Sounds a lot like "it" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Entity_%28South_Park%29

Voyeur on electricity generating fixed velocipede!!! additional voyeurs at 30 minute intervals!!!!

THESEEKER [sign in to see picture]

Hello all,

I wonder if you can help me.

I was recently sent a link advertising a soon-to-be online publication of a selection of short comedy stories by different authors (all of which I assume are connected in some way to the BDSM scene).

I think it's title was "MISTRESS LUBYANKA AND THE DREADFUL AIDS TEST SCARE"

The sub-heading read something like "HOW NOT TO TAKE YOURSELF SERIOUSLY IN A WORLD OF PAIN"

I know the title sounds bizarre but the link also gave a short excerpt of one of the short stories it contained and it was not only insightful to the BDSM scene but absolutely hilarious!

Sadly, I've since lost the link but I'm desperate to find it again as it is the funniest thing I have read in my life. Most of my friends whom I have described this e-novel to are as equally amused as I am about this comedy collection. I only wish my friends could have read it for themselves.

As someone who has been in the scene for a long time I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with the relevant link or further information as to how to obtain a copy of this publication in a comment in this forum.

Many Thanks!

Farquhar1970 [sign in to see picture]

I love how sensual you made that sound. And the way you describe taking some time on the build-up before you move in to the main event.

I'm curious, though... what's a dental dam? I've never heard of that before.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Dental dam's pretty much like a flattened out condom, meant to provide a barrier when giving oral to a chick or rimming in general. Just a sheet stretched out that you can lick or what have you through so the sensation travels but none of the gooey stuff. You can buy them specially made, but just slicing into a condom and unrolling it does the trick.

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

Hm..... *drags up thread*

I LOVE the idea, can any one recommend a strapon for beginners? Not too big, but small enough to fit a wee lady such as myself....im looking at this...the only thing thats putting me off is that it isnt reviewed

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16957

Oh, and i want it to buzz :)

dan1998 [sign in to see picture]

hi all, see my comment in feeldoe forum.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.