£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pegging any good for the girls ?

dolly_1983 [sign in to see picture]

I think so, she seems more than willing, infact demanding of it sometimes :) We got her these to wear at the same time

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2843

It is a wonderful sensation for us when im on my back and shes in me and then she reaches orgasm! We love it!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My OH asked me would I try this only last week.

OMG yeah babe!

Will be looking for a good strapon soon. . . .

SG69 x

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I really want to try pegging! But it seems difficult to find a strap on to fit a man.. Not sure how easy it would be either... And I've never really tried anal play, but hopefully I' experience it at some point in my life!

This harness is suitable for both men and women, and is made by a person I've had dealings with before who has proven to be trustworthy, friendly, and does fabulous work.

http://www.beautifulanddamned.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=62

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH asked me would I try this only last week.

OMG yeah babe!

Will be looking for a good strapon soon. . . .

SG69 x

If you're considering a decent strapon harness for not too expensive, you might be interested in these:

http://www.beautifulanddamned.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=1

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Thankyou for the pointer Lubyanka. I do like the little red cross one!

SG69 x

Instrumental [sign in to see picture]

Getting pegged is a big fantasy of mine, it's nice to see all the women that are into it.

Instrumental wrote:

Getting pegged is a big fantasy of mine, it's nice to see all the women that are into it.

For the record, I don't consider myself "into pegging". I am into certain specific human beings, and with those human beings only, I am interested in exploring certain activities with them.

It bothers me when sometimes I hear people talking about seeking partners who are "into [insert specific sexual activity here]", when it's the people I'm into and not the activity.

Sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine. Ok, rant over, now back to your scheduled programming. :p

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Ever since i baught my first ever toy a couple of years ago (it was a little anal vibe) i have wanted to experiance a strapon. I wouldnt say i was "into pegigng" and i'm definately straight,..... i jus tlike the idea of being extremely intimate wth someone. For me intimacy is a huge turn on!

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i'm of the same way of thinking brockleyfox - I'm totally straight, and wouldn't necessarily enjoy it all the time, but the thought of being dominated by a woman (my wife!) is a real turn on. Still haven't bought her those books yet (mistress manual is the current fave from me, but she says she wouldn't read it!) but i will do someday soon!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Such a hot idea! The power trip would prob give me an orgasm before I started!!

x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Does 'pegging' refer to toys or fingers too? I have put a finger in OH's behind (just the once but intend to try again when he's nice and relaxed!) but hadn't heard this term!

solidius [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit it sounds really tempting but all the first timer strap ons look massive and make my arse pucker up in fear .

What the best first timer strapon for women to use on men one that aint going to make me scream in pain

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

solidius wrote:

I have to admit it sounds really tempting but all the first timer strap ons look massive and make my arse pucker up in fear .

What the best first timer strapon for women to use on men one that aint going to make me scream in pain

The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=809 comes with two dildos.

The smallest dildo isn't much larger than a finger and feels absolutely fantastic when used with a little lubricant.

The harness is also in a Jock style which makes it ideal for pegging as the wearer gets much more control over the dildo.

Thanks for the reply and suggestion do you think the above is better than

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499 thoaght this looked good as less like a strapon for my mrs point of view less scary

Not sure what to get heres hoping i get one sent to test by lovehoney might sway my partner to try it out then lol

solidius wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

solidius wrote:

The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=809 comes with two dildos.

The smallest dildo isn't much larger than a finger and feels absolutely fantastic when used with a little lubricant.

The harness is also in a Jock style which makes it ideal for pegging as the wearer gets much more control over the dildo.

Thanks for the reply and suggestion do you think the above is better than

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499 thoaght this looked good as less like a strapon for my mrs point of view less scary

Any decent harness will accommodate whatever harness compatible dildo you choose. You might be concerned with focusing on the dildo, but I assure you, her primary interest will be the harness and how she feels in it. If you want to attract her interest, then I suggest you focus on getting her a beautiful, comfortable, well-fitting harness.

I looked at the one you're interested in and the one Carly suggested. For a similar price, you'd get a whole lot more bang for your buck if you got one of these:

http://www.beautifulanddamned.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=1

If you are really interested in presenting your partner with something appealing to her, I would recommend going for an attractive stand-alone harness made of sensual materials which fits beautifully and is made well. From my own perspective, a poorly fitting cheap harness is not only annoying to use, but it is also a distinct turn off. On the other hand, a nicely made, properly fitting harness is likely to make her feel sexy and confident. Then you can provide whatever dildo you choose and you're both happy.

Good luck. :)

Yes, the woman makes (and uses) them herself, she's a leather worker and uses lovely, lovely materials. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Yes, the woman makes (and uses) them herself, she's a leather worker and uses lovely, lovely materials. :)

thanks for you advice on previous post very helpful

solidius wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

thanks for you advice on previous post very helpful

My pleasure. :)

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Well, since i last posted i still havn't had sex with anyone. thank god for love honey! lol ALthough i DO need to go shopping for more toys. I broke one of them (the tracy cox super stroker - amazing!) and a new anal toy, because my p spot vibe doesn;t do it for me. Ideally, i want something i can "ride" on, and something i can walk around with.. possibly to the shops.

As for a strap on, i would love to try it. If an OA members live in london, let me know! ;)

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

I think it's a shame it's called pegging, it sounds like some kind of diy odd job. "Honeybase, for all your screwing, filling and pegging needs." I imagine it's such a wonderfully intimate act, if only it had a more romantic name.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Postillionager wrote:

I think it's a shame it's called pegging, it sounds like some kind of diy odd job. "Honeybase, for all your screwing, filling and pegging needs." I imagine it's such a wonderfully intimate act, if only it had a more romantic name.

Most sex acts have rubbish names... except for 'making love'.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.