£2.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cock ring question

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Ok looking at these two Vibe cock rings:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22187

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20525

I noticed the lumps or or balls on the ring. On the lovehoney one the cock ring has them and the ball ring is smooth, on the tracey cox one its the other way around.

What do they do? which way around is best?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Not entirely sure, but in our experience a ring with beads on it feels less tight than a smooth ring. Surface area and all that. Having the tight feeling ring around the shaft and less tight feeling ring around the balls made more sense to us, both in terms of enjoyment and pain!

We have the Tracy Cox one and it's great, plus the bullet is removable (not sure the lovehoney one is?). It fits really well and the beads on the ring tend to massage the right areas around the testicles :) The lovehoney one has patterns which could be fun, all depends what you're looking for in vibration terms. Don't own that one so can't comment on fit, but I'm pretty sure lovehoney makes Tracy Cox stuff (?) so I wouldn't imagine it being much different despite the rings being the other way around. Could always get both and return the one you like least?

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

We have the Lovehoney one as it came out first and was voted number by the Magazine my partner was reading at the time.

Its a great Cock ring it also seems to strech more than the Tracey Cox one looking at the descrition. And yes the bullet is removable on both.

It might be a case of you buying one trying it seeing if you like that one, or buying both and returning the one you don't like as much.

I think probably people will have one or the other and say how great or maybe bad there's is but unless you got the two it's going to be hard to compare them as they are alike.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.