99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Which large toy?

    1413893518
    honeybunny91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2014

    Hi,

    I've been seriously considering investing in a high powered sex machine for a while now, but CANNOT decide which to get the Pipedream Portable sex machine £299.99 or the Powerful thrusting sex machine £249.99. Which is better? I'm after some seroius power thrusting but would also like the flexibiltiy to experiment with possitions, the idea of mounting the power thruster imediatley gets me going but will I get more variety with the other. The difference in price doesn't bother me but I would love to know which is more powerful and more rapid.

    Any help would be very much appreciated especialy from anyone lucky enough to have tried both (if any such person exists).

    1413895907
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2018
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I think you might struggle to find many people who have tried both, especially as they are quite similar. I own the Pipedream portable sex machine and can tell you, even though it is maybe smaller and portable, it packs a punch. I wrote a detailed review for it, which you will find on the product page.

    Like I said in my review, it will thrust into you whether you like it or not! I could squeeze around it as hard as I liked and that thrusting would not slow down or grind to a halt.

    Like you said though, it's not ideal for riding on. Mind you, its thrusts are quite long (I felt like it was thrusting all the way in and all the way out on each thrust) so maybe that was a good thing for me. I don't fancy being impaled lol.

    If you have any specific questions about that particular machine, I can answer them for you, but I am afraid I don't own both, so can't help in that regard.

    1413975710
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1569
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    When I win the lottery I will happily try both and let you know.. But until then I can only dream of being able to answer for you :(

    Good luck though, you lucky devil x

    1413978841
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 275
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2013

    Links to the products being compared:

    Pipedream Portable Sex Machine - £299.99

    Powerful Thrusting Sex Machine - £249.99

    Having seen both in the office I'd say the Powerful Thrusting Sex Machine is better. It's more comfortable and the Pipedream version has some feet straps that just don't make any sense (we had a fully-dressed and skeptical Cazz sat on the floor of the office trying different positions to see what the leg straps were meant to be used for - it was hilarious.)

    It depends what you're into but personally I'd say ignore the "ejaculating" function of the Powerful Thruster: it stops the thrusting, makes a big siren noise and squirts out whatever liquid you've filled it with. I've not used the toy myself but for me the loud siren and sudden halt to the thrusting would be too amusing/frustrating to be a turn on.

    Both of the toys have insanely good reviews, so I don't think you can go far wrong with either to be honest! And there's always the 365-day return policy if you aren't satisfied.

    1413979769
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1321
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    Links to the products being compared:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31492 - £299.99

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29242 - £249.99

    Having seen both in the office I'd say the Powerful Thrusting Sex Machine is better. It's more comfortable and the Pipedream version has some feet straps that just don't make any sense (we had a fully-dressed and skeptical Cazz sat on the floor of the office trying different positions to see what the leg straps were meant to be used for - it was hilarious.)

    It depends what you're into but personally I'd say ignore the "ejaculating" function of the Powerful Thruster: it stops the thrusting, makes a big siren noise and squirts out whatever liquid you've filled it with. I've not used the toy myself but for me the loud siren and sudden halt to the thrusting would be too amusing/frustrating to be a turn on.

    Both of the toys have insanely good reviews, so I don't think you can go far wrong with either to be honest! And there's always the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/ if you aren't satisfied.

    And you didn't video that?

    1413980044
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2505
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    Links to the products being compared:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31492 - £299.99

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29242 - £249.99

    Having seen both in the office I'd say the Powerful Thrusting Sex Machine is better. It's more comfortable and the Pipedream version has some feet straps that just don't make any sense (we had a fully-dressed and skeptical Cazz sat on the floor of the office trying different positions to see what the leg straps were meant to be used for - it was hilarious.)

    It depends what you're into but personally I'd say ignore the "ejaculating" function of the Powerful Thruster: it stops the thrusting, makes a big siren noise and squirts out whatever liquid you've filled it with. I've not used the toy myself but for me the loud siren and sudden halt to the thrusting would be too amusing/frustrating to be a turn on.

    Both of the toys have insanely good reviews, so I don't think you can go far wrong with either to be honest! And there's always the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/ if you aren't satisfied.

    That should deffinitely have been in the product video!

    1413980237
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 275
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2013

    If we recorded all the funny things that happen in this office you'd have a six part documentary series.

    1413980377
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1321
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    If we recorded all the funny things that happen in this office you'd have a six part documentary series.

    and the problem is????

    I would so watch that!

    1413981251
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2505
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    If we recorded all the funny things that happen in this office you'd have a six part documentary series.

    and the problem is????

    I would so watch that!

    Me too :)

    1413982217
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2239
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    If we recorded all the funny things that happen in this office you'd have a six part documentary series.

    haha - nice! ;)

    1413983028
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 275
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2013

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    If we recorded all the funny things that happen in this office you'd have a six part documentary series.

    and the problem is????

    I would so watch that!

    Me too :)

    http://www.lifetimetv.co.uk/shows/frisky-business

    It aired in March ;)

    1413986308
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1321
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    If we recorded all the funny things that happen in this office you'd have a six part documentary series.

    and the problem is????

    I would so watch that!

    Me too :)

    http://www.lifetimetv.co.uk/shows/frisky-business

    It aired in March ;)

    And it's not replayed in the UK :(

    1413987054
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 275
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2013

    This one is: More Sex Please, We're British

    The 6 part documentary is also due to air on Lifetime again soon. It's also available on Netflix if you have a sneaky VPN to trick your computer into thinking you're in America. Although we don't condone this, obviously...

    1413988169
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1321
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

    This one is: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/more-sex-please-were-british/4od

    The 6 part documentary is also due to air on Lifetime again soon. It's also available on Netflix if you have a sneaky VPN to trick your computer into thinking you're in America. Although we don't condone this, obviously...

    Oh please let us know when x

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.