£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Can anyone recomend a decent strap on & harness?

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

have you thought about a strapless strap-on? we r ordering this 1 for a bit of 3 way fun we hope to have soon. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852 xxx

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

It's a shame LH seem to have fallen out with FunFactory - I cant see the "Share" or "Share XL" in their stock lists. We have quite a selection of the 'strapless' types - Nexus, Feeldoe, Feeldoe Stout, Share, and Share XL. In our experience, with all these, you need a harness of some description unless you have a pelvic floor that can crack wallnuts.

The problem is that most harnesses don't really allow the ring to be low enough for this type of dildo. Also, you don't really need a ring slid over the dildo, just something to help support it and help hold the saddle of the toy against the clit. I understand that some people use cut-down jeans or "Bridget Jones" weight panties with a hole cut in them for this. We made a leather harness with a simple triangular patch of leather instead of a ring and this works very well - although we had to strengthen it as you would be amazed at the forces that get generated when things get heated :-)

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

this one ill recommend to anyone, own on myself and its brilliant, have written a review of the product.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13500

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

The problem with most of the above harnesses is that we want to be able to use it for DP as well which alot of them are not suited too

5mil [sign in to see picture]

The Doc Johnson Ultra Harness 3000 works for DP, as does any 4-strap harness such as the one AdamKR mentioned.

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

sexperiment wrote:

The problem with most of the above harnesses is that we want to be able to use it for DP as well which alot of them are not suited too

the one i suggested i can assure you can be used for DP, have used this one to DP my wife :D

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9685

Is the one i have. Has a bullet in it also which is v good x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

This gets my vote in the strap-in department! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

Really comfortable and being adjustable it's a much better fit than the feeldoe.

xxKPxx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone know if the bullet with the sedeux harness is the magic 2.0 bullet toy sold separately or is it a special bullet specifically for the sedeux harness? I want to try the magic 2.0 bullet but not if I have it already with the harness.

Hope that makes sense! lol

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Hello. I've been looking at different strap-ons for a while but I'm still not sure which one to go with and I wanted to know other people's opinions before making the plunge. I've been looking at the following:

Sedeux velvet harness with vibrating bullet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1226 (which is being discontinued)

Sedeux Corsette Dildo Harness with vibrating bullet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16090 (I don't know how comfy the corsette bit will be at the back?)

Tantus Bend Over Beginners Kit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=809

I already have this dildo to use with a harness http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13991

Thanks! xxx

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

Hey Wizzie -

We have the Intermediate version of that Tantus set (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16829), which is very good (check out my review for details)... my biggest gripes with it were the size of the dildos not quite being my vision of 'intermediate', and the bullet not being the best I'd ever seen, but if you have a specific dildo you're gonna use then I presume your biggest concern is the comfort and quality of the harness, which is pretty dammed good IMHO (I would imagine the harness in the beginner kit is just the same as the inter one). As for the bullet you can always get a different one to put in (I just got a LH Magic 7 Function Bullet to go in ours - haven't tried it yet but think it'll do a better job).

We also have a vac-u-lock harness, which is excellent, but wouldn't be compatible with that dildo you want to use.....

Just had a look at the 2 Sedeux options - TBH they look like very similar products to the Tantus harness so perhaps if you're not bothered with the inclusive dildos one of those will work for you... since I'm not the 'wearer' in our relationship I'm not really sure what I think of that corset thing - it's deffo a bit odd, haven't seen another like it. I suppose more surface area means less pressure means more comfort, so maybe it's a good thing? I'm only guessing tho!

Look forward to hearing what you choose and how it goes!

Thanks for that SWW. I don't know which would be the most comfortable :-s they all look very similar. Maybe there really isnt much in it...

Heyo Wizzie86 you beautiful stranger you!

The first one you linked to looks lush Pretty sure that's one I've used too and that was lurvely!

xxKPxx

Thanks KP, what do you think to it in contrast with the second one? I don't know if its worth the extra money for the corsette style although it may make my bottom prettier lol xxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

Thanks KP, what do you think to it in contrast with the second one? I don't know if its worth the extra money for the corsette style although it may make my bottom prettier lol xxx

Personally I don't think it would be worth the extra cash (not least because I'm sure you're tush would look wonderfully peachy in any of them!). The other one doesn't show the back but my memory is that it was quite nice....tends to be the front (business end) that you focus on anyway!!!

xxKPxx

I've ordered the corset version because I just realised I had a vip code so I saved the £10 anyway! But thank you very much for your help beautiful. I like the fact that you get 3 rings with the Seduex harness so if I was ever entertaining a beautiful lady I know I have the size to satisfy lol. I just wanted to make sure I got something decent as it is a one off purchase really Xxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

I've ordered the corset version because I just realised I had a vip code so I saved the £10 anyway! But thank you very much for your help beautiful. I like the fact that you get 3 rings with the Seduex harness so if I was ever entertaining a beautiful lady I know I have the size to satisfy lol. I just wanted to make sure I got something decent as it is a one off purchase really Xxx

Ooooh score on the code!! The other Seduex one was good so I bet the corset one will be too. Having looked more closely at the corset detailing, I think it does make it that bit more special, I've not seen another harness quite like it. I'm sure it'll look absolutely gorgeous on and you'll make quite the strap-on queen for a very lucky lady!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Ooooh score on the code!! The other Seduex one was good so I bet the corset one will be too. Having looked more closely at the corset detailing, I think it does make it that bit more special, I've not seen another harness quite like it. I'm sure it'll look absolutely gorgeous on and you'll make quite the strap-on queen for a very lucky lady!

xxKPxx

I'll have to find a lady first but hey a girl can dream (of girls...) lol. I forget about the VIP codes most of the time. I thought the corset at the back might keep it in place a little better than the straps, plus I have a gorgeous black and white corset that will look pretty good with it xxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I'll have to find a lady first but hey a girl can dream (of girls...) lol. I forget about the VIP codes most of the time. I thought the corset at the back might keep it in place a little better than the straps, plus I have a gorgeous black and white corset that will look pretty good with it xxx

Tee hee I dream of girls often...maybe I'll see you there

Weirdly I've never thought of wearing a harness with a corset...I tend to be so excited by the strap-on I forget about all other clothes! That is a super-hot and super-ingenious idea though: what I love most about strap-ons is the contrast they create with feminine figure of the wearer. A corset would really enhance that. YUM!

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Tee hee I dream of girls often...maybe I'll see you there

Weirdly I've never thought of wearing a harness with a corset...I tend to be so excited by the strap-on I forget about all other clothes! That is a super-hot and super-ingenious idea though: what I love most about strap-ons is the contrast they create with feminine figure of the wearer. A corset would really enhance that. YUM!

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

Definitely I just like the idea of the corset detailing following all the way down to the harness. Though now I think about it I bet it would be gorgeous with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16658 then my best assets can also be free. This would be stunning with it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16661 and some heels.... *fantasises*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.