99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. We want to try spanking what feeling do you get out of it

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I'm a huge fan of spanking, i definatly love to receive, but im very keen to give, but i dont think the OH is interested beyond the odd tap.

x x x

And i adore Secretary, although i found that the OH didnt see it in the same light that i did, possibly as it was more close to home for me, so therefore i could understand certain themes behind it more than him

x x x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Really like to be spanked by the OH really tingles and gets the blood flowing nicely she likes a bit too not too hard .makes her very horny and me too thanks he he

[suspended user]

suspended user

The thought of spanking my hubby leaves me cold but I love him to do it to me.

I don't fancy the whole , full on, put over the knee and spanked thing, but a few sharp, stinging, slaps of my bum while I'm on top plus digging his nails in as he either pushes my bum cheeks together or spreads them apart, are lovely, on holiday he was saying " which do.you want - this" ? ( as he was"pulling and biting my nipples) "or this"? ( as he slapped my bum) needless to say, I said - BOTH!

I would love him to get me on the bed, pull my knickers down and slap me on the bum eyewateringly hard before proceeding to well, do anything he fancied!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Apparently its the tingly sting that does it for my OH.

rjcww [sign in to see picture]

I would say for anyone wanting to try spanking, always use your hand first. Rub and carress the area then lightly slap one buttock and then the other. Always spank the buttock and not across both cheeks, aiming for the middle area. Too high and you could damage the lower back. If you hit the join between the arse and legs, known as the sweet spot, you could cause more sensation. Slap lightly and then, if your partner seems to be enjoying it, try harder and harder, always gauging how they feel from their reaction. Variation always works well, as well as rubbing and carressing every once in a while. Then you can move onto things like tawses and paddles, maybe even canes. You'll get different sensations, thuddy or stingy, based upon these.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Ooo, you should of seen the hand print on my cheek last night

Ponpon14 wrote:

I recently admitted to my partner that i rally liked it, and i n luck as he has definitely taken it on board! JUst as wanda said it is the tingly stingy feeling that gets me really turned on! We are aloo interested in bying a addle however we are not sure if leather may be tooo harsh?

Leather. Its just dead skin You'll be fine!

Sideshow Bob [sign in to see picture]

Ponpon14 wrote:

I recently admitted to my partner that i rally liked it, and i n luck as he has definitely taken it on board! JUst as wanda said it is the tingly stingy feeling that gets me really turned on! We are aloo interested in bying a addle however we are not sure if leather may be tooo harsh?

Fom my experience (Im more of a spankee than a spanker, I have spanked partners but feel a bit awkward and clumsy being naturally submissive in that aspect of my life) you can get all sorts of sensations from different implements

Hands, a flat hand and a 'cupped' hand provide different results, my other half says my hands hurt more than some paddles (must be my tough working hands lol)

Leather...where do I start, all depends on the flexability of the tool, you can have firm paddles and flexable ones, some are harsh one side and softer the other, some straps are quite rigid, some are as flexable as a belt, its difficult to say how a tool will feel without feeling it first! Some leather tools sting like hell, some give a warming thud, as a rule Id say your better off with a firmer paddle/strap to begin with as they are easier to control, straps with more flex 'wave around' and you have the danger of the painful 'wraparound' - your target area is your bum, hitting your lower back, hips or upper thighs is VERY painful and in some cases dangerous. Id recommend starting with a firmer leather paddle or strap to get confident with both your feel for being spanked with an implement and your partners confidence of hitting the right spot.

Once you have gained confidence with spanking with a basic tool, well the worlds your lobster!

Personaly I dont go anywhere near wood, leave that to the Americans and their oddball frat houses, wood has no give, bruises you easily and in the hands of someone careless can leave serious damage, come near me with a wooden paddle and I'll smack you over the head with it! Canes on the other hand I love...but a kooboo cane is a grass not wood ;)

you can make a spanking as good or 'bad' as you like, it can be a punishment painful session or an erotic experience. Playing around with sensations a great, a 'warmup' of hand spanking, moving on to paddles, straps crops etc and mp personal fave the flogger, my gf has 2 roughly 2 foot long suede floggers, once you have confidence with using a tools floggers are a great addition, you can tickle with the tips if the tails, just use the weight of the flogger across the back and bum and use hard to spank the bum with, they are one of the few tools I enjoy using myself, after a stressful day at work I can chill my gf out, its so relaxing, you can also use a wartenberg wheel (pinwheel) on a spanked bum for another sensation, you can buy gloves with fur and 'pins' on then to stroke gently with the fur then drag the pins over the same area, you can use candlewax in the same way (be careful to buy the low melting point candles to avoid burning yourself) its not just about the spanking there are limitless possibilities to explore once you get going

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

I love spanking, giving and receiving :) I find it's best to give (from a guy's perspective) when doing it doggy style, as the skin around there is usually taught in that position, so you get a nice loud slapping noise and the guy can get a good angle for a hard spank. On the other hand, I love to be spanked when in the missionary position, just spurs me on if you will ;) If you do it right the girl can get a good angle and aim while lying back, and the guy gets a nice tingling butt cheek :)

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I just bought the vibra whip, everyone must have one!

Why are you gona discontinue them LH?? They are amazing, my fave buy soo far

fantasticplastic [sign in to see picture]

My favourite position for giving a spanking is to start my OH in the reverse cowgirl postion. She then lays forward and straightens her legs behind her and around me. I have a great view of her rear and those sweet cheeks tensing and getting pink..

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Spanking feels amazing for many reasons:

- it's naughty

- you get a rush of endorphins (happy chemicals) from the pain

- your skin tingles sexily afterwards

- it draws blood to the area making everything more sensitive

- as spankee you feel out of control and as spanker the power is all yours...so it suits different personalities and moods

xxKPxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

PAIN!

BUT IT'S A GOOD PAIN!!

SG69 x

vb53 [sign in to see picture]

Well first work out who wants to be spanked. Do you both want to be at the receiving end, or is one of you more dominant?

Then agree a word that the submissive partner uses if it all gets too much. Don't use words like "stop", as they can be said in the height of excitement. Maybe something like the place you went on holiday. Make sure you stop if requested.

Start with your hand. Do either of you have fantasies? Is it over the knee, over the sofa, or touching toes.?

Take the first step and the dominant partner then must take control.

Progress with maybe a kitchen spatula

I can highly recommend the lovehoney riding crop at £5. I vibrates and is fantastic.

I like to incorporate sex during a spanking. I like being fingered or have a vibrator in me.

You need to trust each other.

Its great fun, if its for you

Let us know...

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

The OH and I had a slappingly good spank session on thursday morning. At one point she was laying on her side on the bed and I was knelt over her with my pert little bottom stuck right up in the air. I was leathering her arse HARD and she was in turn flogging mine with a new leather flogger right on my asshole at times. Fucking horny as you like. We had deep hard sex afterwards, very frantic. My arse was red raw and tingly how I love it.

SG69 x

Ponpon14 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I just bought the vibra whip, everyone must have one!

Why are you gona discontinue them LH?? They are amazing, my fave buy soo far

I second this! i c=got the crop and it was amazing!!! I really wanted more of their stuff, but never got the chance to buy them!!!

We've got 2! The whip and dressage one too!

Love 'em!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Now see, I saw the Vibra Whip and thought it looked like a crop so assumed everyone was talking about another version of it LOL I'm sure the "Vibra Whip" thing is a range as well though isn't it?

They used to have a vibrating crop, dressage whip and flogger:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=vibrawhip

But now I see the flogger has been discontinued:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7831

I've got the crop, it's pretty good but it doesn't really fit within my style of play, so I haven't used it all that much. A friend had some fun using it on his submissive at a party though. :)

I have the crop looking one, and i love it!! ^_^

Feels nice and makes a very sexy sound ;) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.