FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. We want to try spanking what feeling do you get out of it

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

Hubby keeps trying to spank me buy im not sure, the thought kind of horrifies me lol, but im sure hubby would like to give it a whirl.

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

hubby only does it softly to me as im such a whimp, i wouldnt want it too rough or hard

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah just ask and when he does do something you like, mmmmmmm a lot and he should get the message. Even better if you say, I love it when you do that. That has always worked for me, and I like it when a bloke says stuff like that to me. It's the way you say it, so it doesn't sound like a criticism.

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tips guys! I will give it a go and hopefully he will get the hint

mama [sign in to see picture]

try starting slow and gently with hands, warm up the area first, use green, orange and red ie green you can spank me a little harder, orange steady on, red stop

i prefer a paddle makes a great noise! but you have to warm up first otherwise it would be too painful for anyone!

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the others saying go with the hand at first - to be honest I'd say especially so if you can be a bit forceful accidentally at times. Start gentle and gauge her reactions and ask her to tell you how things are for her if that will help...

Me and my Mr love a bit of spanking, but being a sub through and through I could only be the reciever... I love to be spanked but I know I couldn't give it!

Miss Kitty [sign in to see picture]

Start with hands and always start softly, stroking the cheeks and making those nerve endings stand out... then a nice sharp but not heavy slap followed by more stroking then build up the slapping - quite gentle with a slightly cupped hand and an even amount of slaps to each cheek. Soon they will have a rosey glow and the endorphines wil start and the spanking can increase to a bit harder.

The more sessions you have the more you'll be able to take too, but always remember to have a nice butt rub from your spanker after - it's bliss! You'll also likely be randy after too! I would steer clear of wooden paddles as they really sting, leather ones are more slappy and can be used with a lot of variety and you can get ones with suede on one side which is very sensual. A larger flat paddle will also hurt less than narrow straps as they spread the impact over a larger area.

I am a flogger girl myself but again I'd try just the hands and then work up - the rubbed frond floggers are delicious and good for beginers if you decide to try one, otherwise I reccomend a suede one as they can have a huge variety of sensation from just one flogger.

Miss Kitty [sign in to see picture]

PS remember to have a safeword - something out of scene to say in case it actually gets too much - crying owwww and noooo can happen as part of the role then but something like "red" will mean "no, really stop it now!"

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

I love being spanked! It really turns me on, Id like to try out a soft paddle whip, does anyone recommend one from LH?

luvly [sign in to see picture]

Spanking! wow, i've not even thought of that. Ouch, now there's a thought.

I'm up for almost anything new.

kitty_o_shea [sign in to see picture]

the french invented it i thought. there was that film on it with joaquin phoenix about the french guy who wrote a book about it. my mother told me about it. dont ask why - pub quiz question!

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

When you've got hands the size of a grizzly bearspaws, you need to be careful. Mrs Duck nearly fell of the bed when I first swiped her during a savage assault on her mimsy. After a few nasty words & a bit of payback we found cupping your hand so the air cushions the blow makes a wonderful sound.

Hit her about half as hard as you think you should, Its easier to go harder that adance round the room & trying not to cry!

Not really into a spanking sessions but a few thwacks on her sexy ass really lights a fire & set a mood for a really hard, nasty session. We love it (though not ever time).

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

We also get a pack of those really cheap white panties & thongs from the value range at the supermarket, you can normal get 5 or 6 pairs for a couple of quid.

During a heated shag where things are getting a bit wild and rough it's a real buzz to tear her panties off and ride her like Sea Biscuit! Always get us both so hot!

luvly [sign in to see picture]

Hubby and I slap each others arse when playing around...and a few times in bed..

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

luvly wrote:

Hubby and I slap each others arse when playing around...and a few times in bed..

When me and the OH are doing 69, he spanks me, and it does feel really good, he doesnt do it too hard, does it just right, and the mix of both pleasure and pain is simply divine :-)

x x x

Racey Red [sign in to see picture]

i really like being spanked and my OH really likes doing it. as far as i can remember he just started slapping my ass with his hand and then when i didnt protest he kept doing it. we haven't actually bought anything to use, although we have used a horse whip (very stingy), a plastic 30cm ruler is good and some kitchen utensils.

it's the pleasure pain thing for me. i think the anticipation of him about to spank me is part of it plus the feeling of him being in control. he likes to see the red marks he's given me on my ass too.

i like to be bitten, scratched, have my hair pulled etc. it really turns me on. can't wait to next be put over his knee now!

try it and see what u think, what's the worst that could happen?

WW. [sign in to see picture]

The advice earlier is very good, my lady always starts by massaging my cheeks, this fills them with blood which gives more cushioning so you can be spanked harder than you could without the massage. Used to use a riding crop until we broke it, now got a vibrowhip and just ordered a "Slut" paddle from LH. The feeling you get is sooo good, makes me very turned on ready for a good session.

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

I would just start off with your hand - starting off gently and building up as you don't know how you or your partner will react.

Being turned on first and warming the skin by massage etc is a good idea - feels lush and really helps relax you and gets the most out of it when you're not used to it.

As for what feeling you get from it. This is tricky to answer for me as it effects me on several levels. On a basic level, I like the pain, then the warm glow you get. For me, this alone gets me going, guess that is just how I am made. Secondly I find it makes the spanked skin, and the surrounding areas far more sensitive - that'll be all the bloody rushing to the surface I guess. Also, pain makes your body release it's own natural painkillers - endorphins, which combined with the adrenaline rush from the nerves etc can really boost your arousal.

Then for me anyway, there is the more complex level, the emotional feeling of giving over control, allowing someone to 'chastise' me is a very personal, thing to me, hard to explain but very sexy. Being spanked doesn't only turn me on, it clams me, lets my frustrations out and re-affirms my trust in my partner. But having said that, for me it's more than just a bit of variety in our sex lives, if it something I actually crave. Not everyone will get these feelings, they are personal to those involved.

There's got to be something to be said for a pair of round, rosy red bum cheeks too.... :p

Darth [sign in to see picture]

Interesting topic for me. I'm not into pain as a seperate thing - a smack on my ass during doggystyle feels great though, more for the amped-up mood in brings than for the physical feeling.

My BF is into being spanked, flogged, paddled and even caned.. and has requested that when we switch. I'm a bit insecure about that because I find it really hard to inflict pain on someone. I can do dominance, but it's never about pain. Also, I've never spanked someone in my life, and if I do it, I need to do it from a place on confidence. Being insecure and going 'Is that okay honey?' would take all the thrill out of it!

So I'm still thinking about if I want to go there... I have to say those whips with the rubber strands look kind of appealing, so maybe I could do that.

An additional problem is that I have limited useage and a lot of pain in my hands, so I can't exactly spank him with my hand, that would hurt me more than him.. *grin*

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Those rubber whips are not too painful so if you want an easy gentle start other than hands then they could be very good hun. Also, they feel wonderful dragged over the skin, lots of different sensations.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.